It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I'm doing pretty well. I've been feeling better over the last couple of days :-)
My weekend was a bit difficult and stressful though, due to some family stuff :-\ ... other than that, it's been okay. Did some cooking, gaming, cleaning... nothing too exciting :-p

(The robotic ninja can be found 2 pages back.)
That's cool !!
Ho... did yoou meet your nephews ? I hope that was the only stressful stuff ?...
Cooking is great :)
Cleaning is, well... useful :D hihi
And thanks for the ninja robot... did you hit him with a couple +1 for me ? :)
Empress_Owl: That's your point of view... Personally, I HATE shaking hands :-p ...
I always try to have a lot of things in my hands to avoid it when I visit factories for my work, for example... a notebook, pencil, phone, and lot of stuff :D haha
I hate it too (*singing* Blame it on my OCD, baby)
Unfortunately, this is Mormon territory. We only shake hands. Not even waves 9__9

[/conversation thief]
GreenDamsel: Do you, by chance, have what we call a fishy handshake?
What the heck is that ?..... My hands are not sweaty, if that's what you mean :D haha
moonshineshadow: I mean if I could really choose I'd just be fine with saying "Hi" and not doing anything :D
But personally I consider a hand shake the lesser evil when the alternative is the cheek kissing stuff.
I'm not surprised :D
Well... if ONE DAY we meet, I promise I won't kiss you on the cheeks :)
Post edited February 14, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: That's your point of view... Personally, I HATE shaking hands :-p ...
I always try to have a lot of things in my hands to avoid it when I visit factories for my work, for example... a notebook, pencil, phone, and lot of stuff :D haha
AgentBirdnest: I hate it too (*singing* Blame it on my OCD, baby)
Unfortunately, this is Mormon territory. We only shake hands. Not even waves 9__9
[/conversation thief]
*steals conversation back* :P

moonshineshadow: I mean if I could really choose I'd just be fine with saying "Hi" and not doing anything :D
But personally I consider a hand shake the lesser evil when the alternative is the cheek kissing stuff.
Empress_Owl: I'm not surprised :D
*extra big hug* Well sadly you live near the wrong border of France ;-) If you lived next to the Swiss border it would be much easier :D
FearfulSymmetry: My sister has a pretty hard Dutch name, so that's not your fault at all. It does not occur outside the Netherlands and Belgium, and it is hard to pronounce for foreigners. :) And don't worry, I didn't mind the kissing at all! We Dutchies do that too. :P

I really liked meeting you as well! It was a shame the exhibition was not really suited to talking. And I'm sorry I had to go again so soon in the afternoon. My sister had to go back home early and I was feeling very tired (because of that dumb flu) otherwise I would have probably stayed in the city longer. But it was awesome to see you in real life! So great to be able to do that. :D
Fearful !!! \o/
Haha ! happy that I didn't shock yu then :-D
I was so happy to meet you :-) ... yeah, it was quick, but we can meet again anytime if you want... we're not "that" far away. There are a couple of lovely people here who already told they would be happy to meet other regulars of the thread, and I'm pretty confident we'll be able to do it one day :)
**full of high hopes happy sigh**
Empress_Owl: That's cool !!
Ho... did yoou meet your nephews ? I hope that was the only stressful stuff ?...
Cooking is great :)
Cleaning is, well... useful :D hihi
And thanks for the ninja robot... did you hit him with a couple +1 for me ? :)
Ha, yeah, the nephews... I briefly saw them, and they instantly gave me a headache from their screaming and couch-throwing (not a joke) >__< Unfortunately that was not the only stress. A couple of my family members are not doing too well, health wise :-\ ... I don't know what to do or how to help.
Cooking is useful too... gotta do it to stay alive ;-)
And yeah, I hit him for you :-)
AgentBirdnest: I hate it too (*singing* Blame it on my OCD, baby)

[/conversation thief]
Well, tant pis. I'd only yell "HI" at your mormon face, then :-)
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Well sadly you live near the wrong border of France ;-) If you lived next to the Swiss border it would be much easier :D
That's still not far, you lazy swiss ass ;-D
We coud meet halfway... ^^
Post edited February 14, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Fearful !!! \o/
I was so happy to meet you :-) ... yeah, it was quick, but we can meet again anytime if you want... we're not "that" far away. There are a couple of lovely people here who already told they would be happy to meet other regulars of the thread, and I'm pretty confident we'll be able to do it one day :)
Not at all! :D It was so fun to actually see you in real life rather than as just an avatar on the forums (although you have a very nice avatar ;D). And yes, some of us European GOGers at least should try to get together sometime! That would be fun. And it would definitely be good to see you again sometime soon! On a day where the circumstances are slightly better and my health finally cooperates. :P
GreenDamsel: Do you, by chance, have what we call a fishy handshake?
Empress_Owl: What the heck is that ?..... My hands are not sweaty, if that's what you mean :D haha
Empress_Owl: I'm not surprised :D
If your handshake is weak and has the force of a dead fish put into your hand.
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Well sadly you live near the wrong border of France ;-) If you lived next to the Swiss border it would be much easier :D
Empress_Owl: That's still not far, you lazy swiss ass ;-D
We coud meet halfway... ^^
*big hug* I would not consider 6-7 hours really near, that has nothing to do with lazy :P
Empress_Owl: Fearful !!! \o/
FearfulSymmetry: Not at all! :D It was so fun to actually see you in real life rather than as just an avatar on the forums (although you have a very nice avatar ;D). And yes, some of us European GOGers at least should try to get together sometime! That would be fun. And it would definitely be good to see you again sometime soon! On a day where the circumstances are slightly better and my health finally cooperates. :P
Why do people always have to take away the anonymity of the internet. Isn't life good the way it is.
The general rule of the internet dictates that all of you are 40 year old 140kg truckers with increasing baldness, anyway.
GreenDamsel: Why do people always have to take away the anonymity of the internet. Isn't life good the way it is.
The general rule of the internet dictates that all of you are 40 year old 140kg truckers with increasing baldness, anyway.
Can't be true. I don't drive :-)
GreenDamsel: Why do people always have to take away the anonymity of the internet. Isn't life good the way it is.
AgentBirdnest: Can't be true. I don't drive :-)
Well done. :-)
FearfulSymmetry: Not at all! :D It was so fun to actually see you in real life rather than as just an avatar on the forums (although you have a very nice avatar ;D). And yes, some of us European GOGers at least should try to get together sometime! That would be fun. And it would definitely be good to see you again sometime soon! On a day where the circumstances are slightly better and my health finally cooperates. :P
Gee, just imagine if people looked like their avatars. That would be weird.
Although admittedly, mine does kind of match up with my obnoxious/informal/slang-filled style of speech.
zeogold: Gee, just imagine if people looked like their avatars. That would be weird.
Although admittedly, mine does kind of match up with my obnoxious/informal/slang-filled style of speech.
Right at the moment I'm bundled up to go shovel snow. Added to that I let my hair and beard grow in winter.
I look EXACTLY like my avatar at the moment.
WANNA BIG HUG????