It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning!

*hugs and waves*
toxicTom: Good morning!

*hugs and waves*
Morning! Feeling any better today?
NoNewTaleToTell: Morning! Feeling any better today?
Indeed! Not quite up to climbing mountains yet, but every day has been an improvement so far. :-)

How are you?
Post edited February 13, 2016 by toxicTom
NoNewTaleToTell: Morning! Feeling any better today?
toxicTom: Indeed! Not quite up to climbing mountains yet, but every day has been an improvement so far. :-)

How are you?
Glad to hear you're doing better, I'm doing pretty decent myself.
Logged in today, checked my library for updates, and realized the size of my backlog... and was really glad that I have a backlog. Seriously. I will never run out of games. How could this gaming hobby ever get boring? :-)
[/good mood]
AgentBirdnest: Logged in today, checked my library for updates, and realized the size of my backlog... and was really glad that I have a backlog. Seriously. I will never run out of games. How could this gaming hobby ever get boring? :-)
[/good mood]
*Weekend hugs* :-)

Glad you are doing well.

Same here. Although I in the (distant *grin*) past there were times when I got a little bored with games, and I had to let them rest for a few weeks. Of course nowadays with so little time to play, it's unlikely that will happen anytime soon.

My current problem is with the medication and the sickness putting up a last stand I really can't decide what to play. Most games I'd love to play are way too hard with my mind feeling that squishy. No reaction time for action games, no brainpower for solving puzzles or managing empires and when there are longer texts I keep losing track...
toxicTom: My current problem is with the medication and the sickness putting up a last stand I really can't decide what to play. Most games I'd love to play are way too hard with my mind feeling that squishy. No reaction time for action games, no brainpower for solving puzzles or managing empires and when there are longer texts I keep losing track...
Maybe try one of those "walking simulators"? Like, something that's more story-based and talks to you, so it feels like you're interacting with a book!
zeogold: Maybe try one of those "walking simulators"? Like, something that's more story-based and talks to you, so it feels like you're interacting with a book!
Skyrim?

;-)

No, seriously I don't think I own anything like that. Are there games like that here on GOG? Because I'm not using... that other service.
zeogold: Maybe try one of those "walking simulators"? Like, something that's more story-based and talks to you, so it feels like you're interacting with a book!
toxicTom: Skyrim?

;-)

No, seriously I don't think I own anything like that. Are there games like that here on GOG? Because I'm not using... that other service.
Jazzpunk?
Gone Home?
Vanishing of Ethan Carter?
Ether One?
I haven't played any of them and can't really tell you anything about them, but I hear they fall in the "walking simulator" category.
Me, I personally recommend Lumino City. It's very pretty to look at with a nice, calming soundtrack. The puzzles can be difficult, but there's a built-in hint system which works sort of like a scavenger hunt. Plus, there's always the option of a downright walkthrough.
zeogold: Jazzpunk?
Gone Home?
Ether One?
I haven't played any of them and can't really tell you anything about them, but I hear they fall in the "walking simulator" category.
Me, I personally recommend Lumino City. It's very pretty to look at with a nice, calming soundtrack. The puzzles can be difficult, but there's a built-in hint system which works sort of like a scavenger hunt. Plus, there's always the option of a downright walkthrough.
Jazzpunk looks interesting, I seem to have missed that one. Wishlisted.
Gone Home, dunno if that one's really for me.
Vanishing... Hey I recently got this! Installing now.
Ether One - Great game, but requires some brainpower to work ;-)
zeogold: Jazzpunk?
Gone Home?
Ether One?
toxicTom: Jazzpunk looks interesting, I seem to have missed that one. Wishlisted.
Gone Home, dunno if that one's really for me.
Vanishing... Hey I recently got this! Installing now.
Ether One - Great game, but requires some brainpower to work ;-)
...and Lumino City...?
zeogold: ...and Lumino City...?
Dunno, you mentioned difficult puzzles... I became scared ;-)
zeogold: ...and Lumino City...?
toxicTom: Dunno, you mentioned difficult puzzles... I became scared ;-)
I'm telling you, the dang thing's gorgeous. It's worth it just to look at and click through.
Anyways, at least you had one I listed and can try it out.
I could recommend you a few other sick games (I get sick so often that I have a list, most of them are soothing), but a good deal of them aren't on GOG.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by zeogold
Hello, everyone!

*hugs for everyone and a friendly nod for zeo*

How's everyone's day going?
Good day, everyone, hope the weekend's treating you all well.