It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any comments on Edna and Harvey? Fun, creepy, both?
I don't mind scary games but creepy doesn't go well with my anxiety issues. :/
superstande: A fellow who works with Asus said the shop is responsible for all this in the end... So I'm 99% sure we'll get Win 10 activated. But probably they'll need to do something with BIOS first, the same fellow said... That means bringing the laptop to the shop... which is about 100 km from here... so it should be free, but it might take ... some days...
But then you are stuck with the real problem... you will be using the dreaded Windows 10. :-)
But I hope they will be able to fix it for you soon and not cause you to chase them up too much.

EndreWhiteMane: Any comments on Edna and Harvey? Fun, creepy, both?
Sadly I have not played it yet, so I can't really offer any help (which I know, makes my reply pointless :-)).

But hopefully one of the others have, so they can offer some advice.
Hello!
Hmm... I think they might be solid good games. I have a vague recollection of playing The Breakout in some older form very long time ago... That seemed a lot of fun. But there might be a fair dose of creepiness involved, though.
I might suggest the newer one first, maybe it might be less anxiety-causing.
Oh, there's also other good adventure games on sale :)

ddickinson: But then you are stuck with the real problem... you will be using the dreaded Windows 10. :-)
But I hope they will be able to fix it for you soon and not cause you to chase them up too much.
Yeah she'll be stuck, mu-ha-ha-ha! :P
Actually... I have Win 10 too, so ... maybe this sharing of pain will be.. sort of a bonding-thing :P

Aside for joking... Thank you for support ;) ... Talking in this thread has a nice calming effect.
Post edited February 11, 2016 by superstande
superstande: Hello!
Hmm... I think they might be solid good games. I have a vague recollection of playing The Breakout in some older form very long time ago... That seemed a lot of fun. But there might be a fair dose of creepiness involved, though.
I might suggest the newer one first, maybe it might be less anxiety-causing.
Oh, there's also other good adventure games on sale :)
Thanks Super, I have most of the other games in the promo and yes, there are some very good ones. ;)
Just a quick hej and *big hugs and waves*
Hope you're all doing at least ok.
ddickinson: But why even bother lowering yourself for the bad people? Are they even worth that piece of your time and dignity? :-)
If it makes you feel good, then maybe :-p Maybe flipping someone off releases shmumblorfins in your brain or something. Trust me, I know this scienmumtific stuff B-|
ElTerprise: Just a quick hej and *big hugs and waves*
Hi ElT, hope your enjoying your trip.
superstande: Yeah she'll be stuck, mu-ha-ha-ha! :P
Actually... I have Win 10 too, so ... maybe this sharing of pain will be.. sort of a bonding-thing :P

Aside for joking... Thank you for support ;) ... Talking in this thread has a nice calming effect.
And just in time for Valentine's Day as well. How romantic. :-)

You are welcome. And correct of course, this thread is a lovely place.
*quig*
Same to you, Armless One :-)
*gives ELT a big hug*

I hope you are doing well and are enjoying your invasion of Denmark. :-)

AgentBirdnest: If it makes you feel good, then maybe :-p Maybe flipping someone off releases shmumblorfins in your brain or something. Trust me, I know this scienmumtific stuff B-|
Shmumblorfins? Is that some new neurological discovery? :-)

But I think I will pass on "flipping someone off". I don't think it is really me.

*big silly hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Hi ElT, hope your enjoying your trip.
Hej Endre.
Indeed i am. So for we made decent progress working on our topic about tourism and aside from that we're having fun. Copenhagen is really lovely city. Only downside is the weather and a nice headache i'm currently having :)
How are you doing?

AgentBirdnest: *quig*
Same to you, Armless One :-)
*return quig*
Thank you. How is your day going so far?
I'm curious why Pony Island is 20% more expensive here than the competition. My first thought was "DRM-free tax", but that can't be, because it is the same price on Humble, which is DRM-free.

It's not really a big deal. It's only a dollar. Still, I'm curious.
AgentBirdnest: I'm curious why Pony Island is 20% more expensive here than the competition. My first thought was "DRM-free tax", but that can't be, because it is the same price on Humble, which is DRM-free.

It's not really a big deal. It's only a dollar. Still, I'm curious.
It seems to be the theme with today's releases. If you read back I made a post comparing the price of another game we got today and the Steam price. Maybe it is a GOG DRM-Free tax. :-)
ddickinson: Shmumblorfins? Is that some new neurological discovery? :-)
Yeah, didn't you know that? That information is stored in the mumbojampus part of the brain :-)
ddickinson: *gives ELT a big hug*

I hope you are doing well and are enjoying your invasion of Denmark. :-)
*big return hug*
Hej DD. Yep aside from a headache i'm fine and yep alongside the countless Italians there are lots of Germans in the hostel ;)
How are you doing?