It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: All I want is a turn-based RPG, which has enough end game content to not bore me after the story (Think Weapons in FF7 or Black Anima in FF10)
8 hours of train-travelling yesterday have taught me that I really really really want that.
toxicTom: After the story? So like... open world game?
EndreWhiteMane: Any comments on Edna and Harvey? Fun, creepy, both?
I don't mind scary games but creepy doesn't go well with my anxiety issues. :/
toxicTom: Um. Adult cartoony weird. One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest weird, at least the first, never played the second one.
Definitely not for kids, I really like the writing, although I do not know how the translation comes across. Only played the original German.
Not really open world. In the FF series and similar games (Bravely Default) There are some additional challenging encounters that you can do optionally. Basically it's just another goal to grind forward. In FF7 there were 4(?) super enemies that you needed to lvl up a lot for. But man was it satisfying to finally beat them.
Basically it's something I really enjoy: To be able to continue playing with the characters I grew attached to even after the story.
Aah the wonderful world of politics.
I'm watching the local equivalent of the daily show, and what do I see?
"Police raid th headquarter offices of the Popular Party."
"The what now?" You may say.
Allow me to explain. Imagine if the cops raided the offices in Washington DC of the Republican party.
While in government.
GreenDamsel: Not really open world. In the FF series and similar games (Bravely Default) There are some additional challenging encounters that you can do optionally. Basically it's just another goal to grind forward. In FF7 there were 4(?) super enemies that you needed to lvl up a lot for. But man was it satisfying to finally beat them.
Basically it's something I really enjoy: To be able to continue playing with the characters I grew attached to even after the story.
Hard to recommend something like that. But if you are interested in Characters that really grow to you and turn-based tactical combat you should really check out the Jagged Alliance series.
Aah the wonderful world of politics.
"Police raid the headquarter offices of the Popular Party."
Allow me to explain. Imagine if the cops raided the offices in Washington DC of the Republican party.
While in government.
j0ekerr: Aah the wonderful world of politics.
"Police raid the headquarter offices of the Popular Party."
While in government.
You got any popcorn?
Just read the gamecard for Perimeter: Emperor's Testament and my brain still hurts. Sounds like Dune meets 2001 meets the Twilight zone and then all of it put in a blender on 'high'.
What the hell. Bought a few games for myself from the promo just right. Bought Pony Island, twice for myself and the Community GA ok. Wanted to buy some other gift codes - CC not working. Amazon takes it just fine (just bought "A Feast for Crows"). GOG: no way.

Sucks.
toxicTom: What the hell. Bought a few games for myself from the promo just right. Bought Pony Island, twice for myself and the Community GA ok. Wanted to buy some other gift codes - CC not working. Amazon takes it just fine (just bought "A Feast for Crows"). GOG: no way.

Sucks.
The auto-anti fraud might've kicked in. Three buys in rapid succession seems to be the magic number for getting your card locked out. That's happened to me a few times now.
Get ahold of Firek, they're who's fixed my problem every time it's happened.
Good morning!

*hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: The auto-anti fraud might've kicked in. Three buys in rapid succession seems to be the magic number for getting your card locked out. That's happened to me a few times now.
Get ahold of Firek, they're who's fixed my problem every time it's happened.
Already got an answer from JuriJ (I sent a ticket) that they're on it. It's like you say. The answer was from 2:06 am, so shortly after midnight in Poland. Impressive.
Good morning! *hugs and waves*

Today seems to be a fine day in Berlin, cold, blue sky, all that I like about winter. Let's enjoy this day, and then start the weekend with playing some games :D
PalioDeMonte: Good morning! *hugs and waves*

Today seems to be a fine day in Berlin, cold, blue sky, all that I like about winter. Let's enjoy this day, and then start the weekend with playing some games :D
*hugs*

Winter?? We have snowdrops and crocuses and some of the bushes are growing leaves and even blossoms...
toxicTom:
Good morning. =)

Very nice on the response time there. It's always a pain when it happens, but at least they're fixing it quickly.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Very nice on the response time there. It's always a pain when it happens, but at least they're fixing it quickly.
Just got another response from support. If I understood right, they're "whitelisting" my card, so this won't happen again. O_o
Now who protects me from buying gift-code after gift-code...

Payment should be working again tonight (9:30 am here, currently).

And why did my rep go down 1 point right now?? I've just noticed because 757 kind of caught the eye.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by toxicTom
*hugs and waves*

toxicTom: Now who protects me from buying gift-code after gift-code...
Well you'll be stopped once you buy 5 copies of every game on one day. Since that is the limit of the copies you can buy per game, after that you'll be blocked and if you are lucky the block will be gone after 24h otherwise you need to wait for support to fix it :P
toxicTom: And why did my rep go down 1 point right now?? I've just noticed because 757 kind of caught the eye.
I'll fix that shortly.
Edit: Fixed.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by zeogold