It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why has the weekend promo started today? o_O
Apparently something big could be coming today. Maybe more games from one of the developers features in the promo?

Soccorro: Been to the hospital. Mom is still in a coma.
I am terribly sorry to hear that. I was really hoping they would be able to help and she would be improving.

*big comforting hug*

FearfulSymmetry: Well, I'll be sure to make a really good case for all those poor romantic prostitutes. Can't put them out of a job. :P

Good to hear you're doing okay, and hopefully the less good things will go away soon. I'm okay, still not completely healthy yet but getting better each day. And my mood is excellent since the most annoying of my stitches just came out. That one had been bothering me for weeks. Strange how you can be so happy about such a small thing.

I'm sure Owl and I will have a good time. I'm looking forward to it. :)

*mega hug*
That is good to hear. We can't have all those bikes being stolen under Owl's reign. :-)

I am glad to hear you are feeling okay, and that you are hopefully getting a little better each day. And yay for getting rid of that mean stitch. It is often the little things that we appreciate the most. Fingers crossed you keep getting better and better.

Just try to behave, we don't want to see in the news how a French and Dutch lady caused havoc and unrest felt throughout all of continental Europe. :-)

*big silly hug*
Post edited February 11, 2016 by ddickinson
Weekend promo starting on a Thursday? o.O Something strange is going on here.

*extra big comforting hug* I hope she'll get better soon!
Post edited February 11, 2016 by moonshineshadow
ddickinson: That is good to hear. We can't have all those bikes being stolen under Owl's reign. :-)

I am glad to hear you are feeling okay, and that you are hopefully getting a little better each day. And yay for getting rid of that mean stitch. It is often the little things that we appreciate the most. Fingers crossed you keep getting better and better.

Just try to behave, we don't want to see in the news how a French and Dutch lady caused havoc and unrest felt throughout all of continental Europe. :-)

*big silly hug*
Haha, definitely! This little thing has made me totally happy for today. :P Thank you!

I promise we'll try not to destroy the museum ... or the city ... or the country ... or the continent ...

*more hugs*

moonshineshadow: Weekend promo starting on a Thursday? o.O Something strange is going on here.
I think I saw someone mention it might have something to do with Valentine's Day? Maybe an additional sale or somesuch?
Post edited February 11, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
moonshineshadow: Weekend promo starting on a Thursday? o.O Something strange is going on here.
FearfulSymmetry: I think I saw someone mention it might have something to do with Valentine's Day? Maybe an additional sale or somesuch?
No clue. And honestly, I don't see how it makes sense that it has something to do with Valentine's day.
FearfulSymmetry: Seems to be so! Nothing wrong with that. I have it with animals. I really can't stand animals in pain or distress.

And I have this weird quirk where I can't be evil in video games. I'll try to go the evil route but I end up feeling like such a jerk and hating myself, so I have to stick to being a goody two shoes.
It's just so strange. I'm usually quite emotionally detached in real life. And I actually enjoy being mean a lot of the time (at least to certain people).
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, definitely! This little thing has made me totally happy for today. :P Thank you!

I promise we'll try not to destroy the museum ... or the city ... or the country ... or the continent ...

*more hugs*
I am glad to hear it. Hopefully with everything else planned today you can have a great time, just what you needed after all that has been going on.

The continent? What are you two planning? :-)

*big hug*
I didn't know that. I am so sorry to hear. *comforting hug*
moonshineshadow: No clue. And honestly, I don't see how it makes sense that it has something to do with Valentine's day.
Just a wild guess. I have no idea either.

Yezemin: It's just so strange. I'm usually quite emotionally detached in real life. And I actually enjoy being mean a lot of the time (at least to certain people).
But certain people do deserve it to have others be mean to them. :P

ddickinson: I am glad to hear it. Hopefully with everything else planned today you can have a great time, just what you needed after all that has been going on.

The continent? What are you two planning? :-)

*big hug*
Hopefully so! Next Monday my internship will start as well so it would be nice to be in a reasonably good shape by then. :)

Can't reveal that just yet, but you'll pick it up on the propaganda posters soon enough. ;)
ddickinson: I am sure, but how could you betray all those romantic prostitues and let Owl conquer all? Unless she will be keeping them on? She must be, I am sure she would not want bike theft to increase. :-)

I am doing good, quite a few things I could complain about, but I won't. Things could always be worse. How are you feeling? I hope you have a great day with Owl.

*big hug*
FearfulSymmetry: Well, I'll be sure to make a really good case for all those poor romantic prostitutes. Can't put them out of a job. :P

Good to hear you're doing okay, and hopefully the less good things will go away soon. I'm okay, still not completely healthy yet but getting better each day. And my mood is excellent since the most annoying of my stitches just came out. That one had been bothering me for weeks. Strange how you can be so happy about such a small thing.

*mega hug*
FearfulSymmetry: I missed what happened, but that sounds terrible. My best wishes. :( *big hug*
Thank you

ddickinson: Why has the weekend promo started today? o_O
Apparently something big could be coming today. Maybe more games from one of the developers features in the promo?

ddickinson: I am terribly sorry to hear that. I was really hoping they would be able to help and she would be improving.

*big comforting hug*

*mega hug*
ddickinson: That is good to hear. We can't have all those bikes being stolen under Owl's reign. :-)

*big silly hug*
Thanks
Post edited February 11, 2016 by Soccorro
FearfulSymmetry: Hopefully so! Next Monday my internship will start as well so it would be nice to be in a reasonably good shape by then. :)

Can't reveal that just yet, but you'll pick it up on the propaganda posters soon enough. ;)
Well if those kids give you a hard time just let us know. We will come and teach them to be nice to our lovely Fearful. With Agent's fire if need be. :-)

Propaganda posters? But now I want to see, do they have anything to do with frogs, snails, and garlic? :-)

moonshineshadow: *extra big comforting hug* I hope she'll get better soon!
and thank you too
ddickinson: Well if those kids give you a hard time just let us know. We will come and teach them to be nice to our lovely Fearful. With Agent's fire if need be. :-)

Propaganda posters? But now I want to see, do they have anything to do with frogs, snails, and garlic? :-)
We'll scare them witless! Oh no, wait, that might actually make it harder to teach them ... :P Luckily I'll be starting out just observing, so I won't have to do the hard work just yet.

.... possibly. :P
Yezemin: I didn't know that. I am so sorry to hear. *comforting hug*
thank you
ddickinson: You are officially sick until Tuesday? Is that German efficiency, where you schedule when you will be sick and when you will not? :-)

But on a serious note I am sorry that it will be effecting your work, but I do hope that the medication will help fight it off so you can feel much better soon.

*big get well soon hug*
Yeah, that's German efficiency ;-)

Now I really don't know what to do with myself. Started watching a movie, gave up after half an hour. Reading is too straining too. Don't feel like games either. And I'm not tired enough to sleep.
:-(

*big hugs*
Post edited February 11, 2016 by toxicTom
FearfulSymmetry: We'll scare them witless! Oh no, wait, that might actually make it harder to teach them ... :P Luckily I'll be starting out just observing, so I won't have to do the hard work just yet.

.... possibly. :P
Exactly. Then we can have Agent at the back of the class with a flamethrower to keep them in line. You won't her a peep out of them. Although you might get complaints from the parents for terrorising their children. :-)

I knew it! :-)

*big silly hug*

toxicTom: Yeah, that's German efficiency ;-)

Now I really don't know what to do with myself. Started watching a movie, gave up after half an hour. Reading is too straining too. Don't feel like games either. And I'm not tired enough to sleep.
Now you know how I have been feeling these last few months. :-)
It is not nice not really being up to doing things, is it? The sleep thing is the most annoying for me, when I know I am tired but I can't sleep. Anything we can do to help pass the time for you?

*big get well soon hug*