It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yezemin: Good morning, thread!

*sleepy hugs*

It's really hard getting back to work after a long weekend.
Good morning. =)

Yes, it certainly is. Trying to shake out the cobwebs, get focused on tasks again, when you could really go for another 6 hours of sleep, at least.
*hugs and waves*
*collects the leftover hugs still floating around from a few hours ago*
... *and gives some big hugs back*

I demand a classic today! >:-|
Post edited February 09, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
*quick danish hugs and waves* :)
ElTerprise: *quick danish hugs and waves* :)
*devours the danish, and gives return hug* :-)
Good to hear from you. Hopefully the trip is going well so far (?)
AgentBirdnest: *devours the danish, and gives return hug* :-)
Good to hear from you. Hopefully the trip is going well so far (?)
Hej *big hug*
Yep. It certainly is - the weather is quite similar to the one in Hamburg i.e. it's constantly raining but other than that it's really hyggelig :)
How are you doing?
ElTerprise: Hej *big hug*
Yep. It certainly is - the weather is quite similar to the one in Hamburg i.e. it's constantly raining but other than that it's really hyggelig :)
How are you doing?
Gah... another language on our thread... It's too many. I can't handle it!! >__@ *kaboom*
Very glad to hear it is hyggelig. Hopefully it stays that way, and as a bonus, that the sun comes out :-)

Doing okay here. Nothing really interesting to speak of (sneezed twice today, lost a game of FTL, and washed some dishes.) But not bad.
AgentBirdnest: Gah... another language on our thread... It's too many. I can't handle it!! >__@ *kaboom*
Very glad to hear it is hyggelig. Hopefully it stays that way, and as a bonus, that the sun comes out :-)

Doing okay here. Nothing really interesting to speak of (sneezed twice today, lost a game of FTL, and washed some dishes.) But not bad.
Oh poor Agent *Initiates ARK™* ;)
Thank you - yep some sun would be great but i wouldn't bet on it. But we might get some snow at the end of the week -.-.
Well that doesn't sound too bad - although your streak in FTL should end :)
Good moaning how are you doing?

Let me tell you a story and jubilation and subsequent disappointment.

I check out the bundle of holding page, since they should have changed bundles yesterday. And lo! what doth mine eyef fcan on the fcreen of the monitor?

WEREWOLF THE (MUTHAFUKKIN') APOCALYPSE!

Much joy and rejoicing ensue for this is one of those games that appeal to me on a personal nostalgic level. My eyes open wide like dinner plates and I am barely able to suppress a squeal of girlish delight.

And then I notice that the core rulebook is not included.

Disappointment and confusion follow and a orcish groan escapes my lips.

And the truly interesting books are in the premium bundle.
Post edited February 09, 2016 by j0ekerr
Good afternoon, lovely people of Fred!

I hope you are all having a good day?

*hugs and waves*

*listens to cricket chirps echoing in the empty thread*
ddickinson: Good afternoon, lovely people of Fred!

*hugs and waves*

*Places fused bomb behind DD and hides in a bin*

*hugs and waves*

-sneaks up behind the cricket, then smashes it for messing up the peacefulness- ;)

Good afternoon. =)

Just woke up a few minutes ago, but things seem to be going well so far.
How are you doing today?
*hugs and waves*
It is never empty here, we just enjoyed the silence :P
*big hug*
Soccorro: *Places fused bomb behind DD and hides in a bin*
You do know that Power Armour can survive that with no problem? :-)

*watches as Soccorro gets run over by the bin truck that was coming to empty the bin*

CarrionCrow: -sneaks up behind the cricket, then smashes it for messing up the peacefulness- ;)

Good afternoon. =)

How are you doing today?
Awwww, poor Jiminy. :-)

Good morning, Mr Crow! Did you have a good sleep?

I am doing okay, a few things causing some problems, but nothing too bad. I am just taking a break from writing an academic paper I have been asked to possibly present to a conference at sometime later in the year if I am up to it, if not I will just send the paper and someone else will present it. I don't think I am really up to it at the moment, what with my mind still a bit of a mess, but there is no rush to finish it, and I get to feel like I am doing something productive.
Soccorro: *Places fused bomb behind DD and hides in a bin*
ddickinson: You do know that Power Armour can survive that with no problem? :-)

*watches as Soccorro gets run over by the bin truck that was coming to empty the bin*

CarrionCrow: -sneaks up behind the cricket, then smashes it for messing up the peacefulness- ;)

Good afternoon. =)

How are you doing today?
ddickinson: Awwww, poor Jiminy. :-)

Good morning, Mr Crow! Did you have a good sleep?

I am doing okay, a few things causing some problems, but nothing too bad. I am just taking a break from writing an academic paper I have been asked to possibly present to a conference at sometime later in the year if I am up to it, if not I will just send the paper and someone else will present it. I don't think I am really up to it at the moment, what with my mind still a bit of a mess, but there is no rush to finish it, and I get to feel like I am doing something productive.
*raises white flag out of crushed bin*