It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Hi all, glad everyone is OK or better today.
Not doing very well myself but hoping that will get better as the day goes on.
*hugs, waves and smuggled snails*
*big comforting get well soon hug*

Anything I can do to help your day get a little better?
Empress_Owl: Thanks !!... you look like a real agent now.
Not like with your silly sexy turkey hat™ ^^
Not bad ô__ô I could wear that with my sexy pumpkin shoes™ to Thanksgiving this year ^^
ddickinson: Some good games have mixed reviews. I guess it would be silly to think everyone would like a game. I will see what my partner thinks tonight and I might wishlist it for now. I still have too many to play before I think of adding more.

80 Days is a kind of chose your own adventure game, set in the world of Phileas Fogg (created by a French author). I have not had chance to play it yet, but it looks nice, a kind of interactive version of the book that puts you in charge, although it seems more managerial than just a retelling of the book.
And some very awful games have excellent reviews :-)

I see... I watched a couple minutes of gameplay on youtube. Looks and sounds interesting. Owl will have to tell us if it is any good :-)
Post edited February 08, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: And some very awful games have excellent reviews :-)

I see... I watched a couple minutes of gameplay on youtube. Looks and sounds interesting. Owl will have to tell us if it is any good :-)
They do indeed. Best to take reviews with a grain of salt, and check Youtube for some video gameplay just to be sure. :-)

That sounds like a good idea. So how are you feeling today, if you don't mind me asking?

*big random hug*
ddickinson: They do indeed. Best to take reviews with a grain of salt, and check Youtube for some video gameplay just to be sure. :-)

That sounds like a good idea. So how are you feeling today, if you don't mind me asking?

*big random hug*
Or don't watch any videos. Just go into every game completely surprised, sometimes not even knowing what the genre is :-)

I'm doing okay. Still dealing with some unpleasantness from my medication, but I guess I'll get used to it. I've been having some trouble with anxiety and shaking too, but I seem to have got that mostly under control now. So... Not bad at the moment. Trying to decide which game to spend my afternoon with- I've got it narrowed down to about 19 :-)

*big return hug*
AgentBirdnest: Or don't watch any videos. Just go into every game completely surprised, sometimes not even knowing what the genre is :-)

I'm doing okay. Still dealing with some unpleasantness from my medication, but I guess I'll get used to it. I've been having some trouble with anxiety and shaking too, but I seem to have got that mostly under control now. So... Not bad at the moment. Trying to decide which game to spend my afternoon with- I've got it narrowed down to about 19 :-)

*big return hug*
But that is just too reckless. Although, if my system can run it that is what I plan to do when the next Outlast is released. I don't want to know anything about it, just going to buy it and play it with my partner.

Sorry to hear you are still having a few problems, especially with the anxiety. I hope these will start to pass soon, or at least become less of a bother to you. If there is every anything I can do to help, you know where to find me. *big comforting hug*

I won't ask which 19, but good luck choosing. Maybe you should just let lady luck decide and pick one at random?

*big hug*
ddickinson: But that is just too reckless. Although, if my system can run it that is what I plan to do when the next Outlast is released. I don't want to know anything about it, just going to buy it and play it with my partner.

Sorry to hear you are still having a few problems, especially with the anxiety. I hope these will start to pass soon, or at least become less of a bother to you. If there is every anything I can do to help, you know where to find me. *big comforting hug*

I won't ask which 19, but good luck choosing. Maybe you should just let lady luck decide and pick one at random?

*big hug*
I'd do it for developers that I trust... which I guess is not very many. I'll buy any Wadjet Eye game without even knowing the title of it. Their new one comes out in a month... "MustardBucket", or something. Who cares. It's Wadjet Eye :-)

Thanks. It's nothing to bad, and nothing new. I shouldn't complain, but sometimes it is fun to do it anyway :-p *extra-big thank you hug*

I'm terrible at letting luck decide. I will never listen to her. I just keeping picking a new one at random until I agree with luck's decision :-p
AgentBirdnest: I'd do it for developers that I trust... which I guess is not very many. I'll buy any Wadjet Eye game without even knowing the title of it. Their new one comes out in a month... "MustardBucket", or something. Who cares. It's Wadjet Eye :-)

Thanks. It's nothing to bad, and nothing new. I shouldn't complain, but sometimes it is fun to do it anyway :-p *extra-big thank you hug*

I'm terrible at letting luck decide. I will never listen to her. I just keeping picking a new one at random until I agree with luck's decision :-p
I still don't think I have played any of their games yet. I could have jut forgotten, but I don't think that I have. I have them in my backlog, but just not tried them yet.

I know the feeling, but still, feel free to complain all you like. *big hug*

How will you get the number down from 19 to just 1?

-----

Please kindly give the lovely and generous Agent a big whack with the +1 hammer for his ninja gifting kindness. Thank you, Mr Agent! *big hug*
Post edited February 08, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I still don't think I have played any of their games yet. I could have jut forgotten, but I don't think that I have. I have them in my backlog, but just not tried them yet.

I know the feeling, but still, feel free to complain all you like. *big hug*

How will you get the number down from 19 to just 1?
Thanks again *bigger hug and giggle*

Who says it has to be just 1? I plan on playing at least 8 at the same time :-p ... I'm in the middle of Technobabylon with Owl, so I'll cut out any other adventure games. That already brings it down to about 13. I only need to cut 5 more :-)
AgentBirdnest: Thanks again *bigger hug and giggle*

Who says it has to be just 1? I plan on playing at least 8 at the same time :-p ... I'm in the middle of Technobabylon with Owl, so I'll cut out any other adventure games. That already brings it down to about 13. I only need to cut 5 more :-)
You can play more than 1 game at a time? That is an impressive skill. :-)

Are you in the mood for a specific genre of game?
ddickinson: You can play more than 1 game at a time? That is an impressive skill. :-)

Are you in the mood for a specific genre of game?
Well, I suppose I could play an adventure game while I'm waiting for the day to pass in Terraria, and at the same time, keeping an eye on my Tropico island... and make decisions in a strategy game while listening to the long conversations in my adventure game. Actually, I kinda want to try this now :-D (I don't know if my computer would be up to it though...)

I've kinda burned myself out with sandbox games like Terraria and Starbound. And as I mentioned, am already in the middle of Technobabylon, so no more adventures for now. I'm kinda leaning toward a nice RPG at the moment, where I can develop a cool character.
AgentBirdnest: Well, I suppose I could play an adventure game while I'm waiting for the day to pass in Terraria, and at the same time, keeping an eye on my Tropico island... and make decisions in a strategy game while listening to the long conversations in my adventure game. Actually, I kinda want to try this now :-D (I don't know if my computer would be up to it though...)

I've kinda burned myself out with sandbox games like Terraria and Starbound. And as I mentioned, am already in the middle of Technobabylon, so no more adventures for now. I'm kinda leaning toward a nice RPG at the moment, where I can develop a cool character.
*steps back in case Agent's computer explodes* :-)

Ah, I have not played many RPG games, so I can't really suggest any. Do you have a few RPG games that you are trying to decide between?
ddickinson: *steps back in case Agent's computer explodes* :-)

Ah, I have not played many RPG games, so I can't really suggest any. Do you have a few RPG games that you are trying to decide between?
*grabs fire extinguisher, just in case*

Well, I've got a few installed at the moment... I was considering re-playing The Witcher, and doing a different path this time. Also considering re-playing and finishing Risen. And finally, Shadowun: Dragonfall, which I started but didn't get far before losing my saves a few months ago. I'm kinda in the mood for something less complicated, which would be Shadowrun. Plus I've got Shadowrun: Hong Kong waiting for me in my backlog, but must finish Dragonfall first...
Looks like I may have just found my game of the day :-)
AgentBirdnest: *grabs fire extinguisher, just in case*

Well, I've got a few installed at the moment... I was considering re-playing The Witcher, and doing a different path this time. Also considering re-playing and finishing Risen. And finally, Shadowun: Dragonfall, which I started but didn't get far before losing my saves a few months ago. I'm kinda in the mood for something less complicated, which would be Shadowrun. Plus I've got Shadowrun: Hong Kong waiting for me in my backlog, but must finish Dragonfall first...
Looks like I may have just found my game of the day :-)
I keep meaning to try the Shadowrun games. I hear they are really good. Maybe go for that one to play, since you have not finished it before. Plus once you are done and if you like it you have the King Kong sequel to play. :-)

Well I had better call it a day. It has been lovely chatting, Mr Agent. Take care of yourself and I will see you soon.

*big hug*
ddickinson: I keep meaning to try the Shadowrun games. I hear they are really good. Maybe go for that one to play, since you have not finished it before. Plus once you are done and if you like it you have the King Kong sequel to play. :-)

Well I had better call it a day. It has been lovely chatting, Mr Agent. Take care of yourself and I will see you soon.

*big hug*
I really loved the first game, Shadowrun Returns, so I'm sure I'll like this one as well. I usually don't care much for turn-based combat RPGs, but for some reason, this one hit just the right part of my brain to make me like it.

Have a good day, DD. Take care of yourself! It's been nice, as always.
*bigger hug*
Post edited February 08, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Yay for my internet dying for frigging hours. That was...not fun at all, and more than a little frustrating.
ddickinson: It would indeed be lovely if the other problems would go away, especially as some are being caused by people who could stop stop being jerks. Some of the problems can't be helped, but there are a few that just highlight how nasty some people can be.

That is true. They do seem to be getting a little better, but still none really for me. I think they also run longer now, but I am not sure.
Selfish, thoughtless pricks...
I'm sorry you have to deal with that when all you should have to focus on is getting better.

They'll have to try fairly hard to beat the one they put out a couple weeks ago that had so many of the more expensive games at higher discounts.

Have a good night, keep on feeling better. =)
Post edited February 08, 2016 by CarrionCrow