It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: I bet you where all just hiding, or too busy eating all the cake. :-)

Do you pick the crew race, or are they random?
Well it's some really plucking good cake. Can you blame us? >:-|

Each ship starts with a specific set of races that can't be changed. You can only change their colour and names. There are different ways to get new crew members through the game though. Sometimes someone of a random race might decide to join you, and sometimes you can choose to hire one of three different races.

Take care, and have a good weekend, DD. And good luck with the doctor!
*extra big hug*
Post edited February 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: I need to be going to see my doctor, so I will say my goodbyes. I hope you all have a really lovely day, and if I don't visit over the weekend, I hope you have a great weekend as well. Take care, and try to behave. Hopefully Agent won't have killed me off while I am away. :-)

*hugs and waves*
Have a Greaterest Weekend! Take care!
HypersomniacLive: Good Friday, everyone!
You are so close to 2K.... it's making me anxious ,','',',','):-\
Mission accomplished with the smile. Thanks, and same back to you :-)
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon everybody !!
**Big hugs with tea**
**Bigger hug** Good afternoon, Wings! Excited for your weekend? :-)
AgentBirdnest: **Bigger hug** Good afternoon, Wings! Excited for your weekend? :-)
Not "excited", no... but i'll be happy to be there anyway...
how are you ? Seems you play FTL quite a lot these days ! (why am I the pilot ?)
HypersomniacLive: Good Friday, everyone!
To you too :-)
Only one hour left and I can go home and enjoy the weekend *yeah*

Empress_Owl: Good afternoon everybody !!
**Big hugs with tea**
*big empress hug*

I could not sleep last night, so I build us a flying house in Terraria. So next time you guys can furbish your new and bigger apartments and move out of the old house. Then I can demolish it since I need the space for the new greenhouse :D
Post edited February 05, 2016 by moonshineshadow
Empress_Owl: Not "excited", no... but i'll be happy to be there anyway...
how are you ? Seems you play FTL quite a lot these days ! (why am I the pilot ?)
I'm okay. Still not feeling amazing, but still in a good mood, so I'm not bad.
Just started playing last night. And you are the pilot because you are the best flier among us, of course :-)
Hey guys, what's up? :)

Do you have any weekend plans?
ddickinson: Stop visiting just as I am leaving. :-(

*big hug before I have to go* Take care, and I hope you are doing well?
I'm going out of my way to avoid you, but somehow you always manage to catch me! ;-P

Jokes aside, I only saw that you're leaving after I hit "post". Keeping my fingers crossed that the results will be more than encouraging, the weekend seems just perfect for a "good news" (no, not that sort of Good News™) celebration.

*crosses all digits waiting impatiently to hear back from DD*

AgentBirdnest: You are so close to 2K.... it's making me anxious ,','',',','):-\
Mission accomplished with the smile. Thanks, and same back to you :-)
[...]
Ha, that makes one of us!

Was hoping for some instant results; glad it worked as intended, and cheers. :-)

moonshineshadow: To you too :-)
Only one hour left and I can go home and enjoy the weekend *yeah*

[...]
*checks watch*

Not anymore! Let's hope that includes DD's party for the results we've all been anxiously waiting for so long now.

Hope everyone's got some nice plans.
Morning all, hope everyone is OK at least. Just getting ready for another doctors appointment.
$10 for $60 worth of 4-1/2 star games is going to be hard to resist. 89 cents apiece, wow.
*hugs, waves and coffee all around*
Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

Finally done with the class - i'm exhausted now.

Hope you're all doing fine :)
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is OK at least. Just getting ready for another doctors appointment.
$10 for $60 worth of 4-1/2 star games is going to be hard to resist. 89 cents apiece, wow.
*hugs, waves and coffee all around*
Hey Endre - i'm fine albeit tired. Hope you're ok too and best of luck for the appointment :)
Yep...seems like an awesome promo :)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

Finally done with the class - i'm exhausted now.

Hope you're all doing fine :)
Hello there Rayman, did you get the Humble Monthly? Only an hour and a half left.
EndreWhiteMane: Hello there Rayman, did you get the Humble Monthly? Only an hour and a half left.
Yep. Gave in yesterday and subscribed...curious about the other games in the bundle :)
EndreWhiteMane: Hello there Rayman, did you get the Humble Monthly? Only an hour and a half left.
ElTerprise: Yep. Gave in yesterday and subscribed...curious about the other games in the bundle :)
At least now we can commiserate with each other if they're horrible. :-)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: At least now we can commiserate with each other if they're horrible. :-)
Well i guess it might've been worth it for Alien Isolation alone but we can do that :)
cecil:
When you have a moment, feel free to check your chat. =)