It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: I saw the work of the Crow Ninja™ Thank You :-)
You're very welcome. =)
Hello, wonderful and lovely people of the thread of Fred!

I bring cake to celebrate! I am finally out of the danger zone and should not be at any big risk now of a fatal setback like the few I had recently. I seem to be finally on the mend and while I could still have minor setback and while it will take some time, things are finally starting to look up for my health, which I am soooo happy to hear. *big silly happy dance*

And to celebrate, I brought some Mario cake. :-)

*big hugs*

http://cakesideas.blog74.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/super-mario-birthday-cake.jpg
ddickinson: Hello, wonderful and lovely people of the thread of Fred!

I bring cake to celebrate! I am finally out of the danger zone and should not be at any big risk now of a fatal setback like the few I had recently. I seem to be finally on the mend and while I could still have minor setback and while it will take some time, things are finally starting to look up for my health, which I am soooo happy to hear. *big silly happy dance*

*big hugs*

http://cakesideas.blog74.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/super-mario-birthday-cake.jpg
Wooo! I am SO GLAD to read such amazing news!!!!!!! *dances*
Soccorro: Wooo! I am SO GLAD to read such amazing news!!!!!!! *dances*
Thank you. And since the others are not here, I guess we get the cake all to ourselves. :-)

Edit: And Crow gets some as well.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson:
Good evening, D, and congratulations. =) -big good news hug-
CarrionCrow: Good evening, D, and congratulations. =) -big good news hug-
Good evening, and thank you. *big happy hug*

How are you today?

*big hugs*

Wow....*big happy hug* that's really great news. Congrats :D
I see how it is. The thread is all quiet, then I bring cake and everyone turns up. :-)

ElTerprise: Wow....*big happy hug* that's really great news. Congrats :D
Thank you. *big hug*

Did you have a good day?
*slides in to leave a Get Well/COngrats card - and then slides out with cake with the Mario figurine on it*

Glad to hear you are better!
Soccorro: Wooo! I am SO GLAD to read such amazing news!!!!!!! *dances*
ddickinson: Thank you. And since the others are not here, I guess we get the cake all to ourselves. :-)

Edit: And Crow gets some as well.
*steals cake* ELT! IVE GOT THE CAKE! RUN!!!
SalarShushan: *slides in to leave a Get Well/COngrats card - and then slides out with cake with the Mario figurine on it*

Glad to hear you are better!
Thank you, and help yourself to the cake. :-)

Soccorro: *steals cake* ELT! IVE GOT THE CAKE! RUN!!!
*harpoons Soccorro, drags him back, and Gluskins him.* :-)

*big hugs*

Wonderful news!!!
*great big ole 'murican bearhug*

Now give me some cake! :-)
ddickinson: Good evening, and thank you. *big happy hug*

How are you today?
Can't complain too much here. Talking with EIT, Agent and Moon, which is always nice. Aside from that, it's been a pretty standard day. Went into town, ran some errands, did some shopping. All kinds of thrilling stuff right there.

*big hugs*

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
That is plucking awesome news!! *biggest hug of 2016* !!
EndreWhiteMane: Wonderful news!!!
*great big ole 'murican bearhug*

Now give me some cake! :-)
*big thank you hug*

And don't be lazy. Go over to the table and get your own damn piece cake. :-)

CarrionCrow: Can't complain too much here. Talking with EIT, Agent and Moon, which is always nice. Aside from that, it's been a pretty standard day. Went into town, ran some errands, did some shopping. All kinds of thrilling stuff right there.
So the GOG sex line is going strong. :-)

It sounds like a nice day, nothing wrong with doing regular things.