It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for all the hugs, kind people.

The hour nears when we have to tell our daughters. Lily has been with since before they were born, I can't imagine how they will cope with it. I've grown up with cats always in the family, and have loved and lost them all my life. But it never felt as hard as now.
Hello guys how are you? I'm doing good, just came back from school

So sorry Tom to hear that you lost you cat :((((((((( :(((((
AgentBirdnest: Well, as a pyro-Agent, I don't mind burnt food... *slurp* ;-p

Good mornoon, Soup Stand :-)
Good mornoon, Sir Birdnest Agent! :)

*feeling happy that the food was well received, like a granny whose grandson ate all the burned porridge*

toxicTom: Hello everybody.

*hugs and waves*

I.... I have just (about one and a half hour ago) said farewell to my cat, Lily.
I still feel in a stupor, it was sudden. Cried a lot when I was at the vet's, cried with my wife when I came home. The kids don't know yet and don't suspect a thing. They know Lily wasn't feeling well and not eating, but nobody suspected it was that serious...

;-(
Hello!
Oh, man. That's a tough thing to face so suddenly.
I don't know what to say.
*hugs*
Post edited February 05, 2016 by superstande
superstande: It's okay, the usual, "Feeling happy there's nothing exhausting planned, but now too tired to think at the moment," - that sort of thing... I guess I'm good :)
Had a discussion with my boss today, and things seemed to be alright. He even said me and my collegue can have a free lunch next monday, on the house :)

I think nobody is stuck... but it's useful if there's some knowledge of the details entailed by the body and mind sort of thing /end of weird non-sense :)
That is good to hear, about your happy feeling and your discussion with your boss.

toxicTom: Thanks for all the hugs, kind people.

The hour nears when we have to tell our daughters. Lily has been with since before they were born, I can't imagine how they will cope with it. I've grown up with cats always in the family, and have loved and lost them all my life. But it never felt as hard as now.
*big hug with extra courage and strength to get through it*
Just a little hello to the thread before I get started with my day. I wish you all the best day possible. :)

I'm so very sorry. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way. *big hugs*
*hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big hug*

How are you today, lovely Moonshine? How goes your battle with your PC?

akhliber: Just a little hello to the thread before I get started with my day. I wish you all the best day possible. :)
Good day!

Are you doing well today?
Post edited February 05, 2016 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
ddickinson: *big hug*
How are you today, lovely Moonshine? How goes your battle with your PC?
Could be better, could be worse ;-)
*big hug*
The next battle with the PC needs to wait until I am home, yesterday it won the fight :D

**Big late comforting hugs** :-((( .......
moonshineshadow: Could be better, could be worse ;-)
*big hug*
The next battle with the PC needs to wait until I am home, yesterday it won the fight :D
Shall I ask Agent to get the torches and we can burn everything that is not going well? He is Americans so we should be able to get explosives as well? :-)

So you are winning. That is good to hear, those computers are getting way too naughty these days.

*big silly hug*
Previously... (posts 91566-91577)
(*waking up from my cryo-break*) ;-p
We've moved on to sector two... and have jumped into the middle of an asteroid field ,',','',',):-|
Almost immediately, the enemy hits us with an ion cannon, disabling our shields, allowing asteroids to freely hit the ship. An absolute nightmare in an asteroid field. One of the asteroids hits the shield system itself, but thanks to Owl's excellent flying skills, we are able to dodge most of the incoming asteroids and laser blasts while Moon repairs the shield system. Agent fires the lasers, and (with the help of random asteroids) the enemy ship is destroyed fairly quickly.
We've also picked up another crew member. With the ability to spy on the enemy ship's crew from far away, Endre is a valuable part of the team :-)
ddickinson: Shall I ask Agent to get the torches and we can burn everything that is not going well? He is Americans so we should be able to get explosives as well? :-)
Yesyesyesyesyes!! What needs *fwoosh*ing? B-)
Attachments:
ftl05.jpg (238 Kb)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: Shall I ask Agent to get the torches and we can burn everything that is not going well? He is Americans so we should be able to get explosives as well? :-)
AgentBirdnest: Yesyesyesyesyes!! What needs *fwoosh*ing? B-)
NO!
AgentBirdnest: Previously... (posts 91566-91577)
(*waking up from my cryo-break*) ;-p
We've moved on to sector two... and have jumped into the middle of an asteroid field ,',','',',):-|
Almost immediately, the enemy hits us with an ion cannon, disabling our shields, allowing asteroids to freely hit the ship. An absolute nightmare in an asteroid field. One of the asteroids hits the shield system itself, but thanks to Owl's excellent flying skills, we are able to dodge most of the incoming asteroids and laser blasts while Moon repairs the shield system. Agent fires the lasers, and (with the help of random asteroids) the enemy ship is destroyed fairly quickly.
We've also picked up another crew member. With the ability to spy on the enemy ship's crew from far away, Endre is a valuable part of the team :-)

Yesyesyesyesyes!! What needs *fwoosh*ing? B-)
Yay! We have Endre now. What species are Moon and Endre? o_O
moonshineshadow: NO!
*puts away lighter* ... *gives hug instead*
... and good luck with the evil computer later. I hope it will be nicer to you.
ddickinson: Yay! We have Endre now. What species are Moon and Endre? o_O
Moon is an Engi... Which I think is a type of robot, or part-robot. They are excellent at repairing broken systems.
Endre is a Slug. They can read minds.
Post edited February 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: NO!
AgentBirdnest: *puts away lighter* ... *gives hug instead*
... and good luck with the evil computer later. I hope it will be nicer to you.
*big return hug*

Btw. I could not sleep last night, so I build us a flying house in Terraria. So next time you guys can furbish your new and bigger apartments and move out of the old house. Then I can demolish it since I need the space for the new greenhouse :D