It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What is this... EA games ?... AGAIN ???........... >:-|
**on the way to burn GOG's office to the ground**
ddickinson: Good morning, people of Fred!

I hope you are all doing well today?

*tired and sleepy hugs and waves*
**Big warm hugs**
Morning, lovely DD !!
Post edited February 05, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, DD!

*energizing hug*

See anything you like from the promo?
*big return hug*

How are you today, master-at-arms Agent? :-)

*goes to look at sale... nothing from my wishlist. Not even FTL for 85% off. :-( * :-)

Empress_Owl: **Big warm hugs**
Morning, lovely DD !!
Good morning/afternoon, lovely Owl!

How are you today, I hope things are easing off a little for you?

*big Friday hug*
ddickinson: Good morning/afternoon, lovely Owl!

How are you today, I hope things are easing off a little for you?

*big Friday hug*
I'm ok, thanks !... starting to see the bottom of the pile...
Looking forwards to the weened/holidays week, though :)
What about you ?... did you get the results you were waiting for ?...
Empress_Owl: I'm ok, thanks !... starting to see the bottom of the pile...
Looking forwards to the weened/holidays week, though :)
What about you ?... did you get the results you were waiting for ?...
That is good to hear. I hope when you reach the bottom it is lines with chocolate frogs legs and candy snails as a reward.

Hopefully you will be able to have a really wonderful holiday, you deserve it. Do you have anything nice planned for the upcoming Valentines Day? It is the start of Lent then as well, planning to give anything up for 40 days?

I am doing okay, tired and in some pain today, but nothing to complain about. I did not get my results yet, I had to rearrange the appointment to later this afternoon as I was feeling quite bad this morning. But I will be sure to let you know as soon as I can once I have them.

*big hug*
Good moaning Freddies.

(You now have an image of a mustachioed lagomorph singing in a unitard about not stopping him now, stuck in your head)

I was going to say cecil was right then I read Agent's reply.
He's right you know that?
Post edited February 05, 2016 by j0ekerr
ddickinson: *big return hug*

How are you today, master-at-arms Agent? :-)

*goes to look at sale... nothing from my wishlist. Not even FTL for 85% off. :-( * :-)
I'm doing pretty decently today, security officer DD :-p
Woke up feeling quite sick to my stomach (as usual) but thankfully it is easing up a bit, so I'll try to eat something while that window of opportunity is open.

Too bad... hopefully we'll get an interesting big sale soon. Last year, Insomnia started in early March... just sayin' :-)
Empress_Owl: What is this... EA games ?... AGAIN ???........... >:-|
**on the way to burn GOG's office to the ground**
**Big warm hugs**
Morning, lovely DD !!
Get your riot gear here, I have the sharpest pitchforks and the torchiest torches! With CRAAAAAZY DISCOUNTS!
I also have false beards for stonings.
AgentBirdnest: I do want all the games, but thankfully I'm somewhat reasonable ;-p ... and Reasonable Agent™ says that he is not interested in anything here... except maybe that one, and the other one, and maybe one more... and that one too.
I understand all too well. I have no interest in any of these games, none whatsoever, absolutely none. I mean it, I really do. I'm serious!
I NEED IT!!!
AgentBirdnest: I'm doing pretty decently today, security officer DD :-p
Woke up feeling quite sick to my stomach (as usual) but thankfully it is easing up a bit, so I'll try to eat something while that window of opportunity is open.

Too bad... hopefully we'll get an interesting big sale soon. Last year, Insomnia started in early March... just sayin' :-)
Sorry to hear you woke up not feeling too well, but I am glad it is easing up. Why not enjoy some morning cake? Just be sure not to eat it all, you know what will happen if an alien insect doesn't get enough cake. :-)

I don't think we will get another insomnia sale any time soon. GOG seems set on their slow paced sales, which I guess must be more profitable for them. How about you, anything nice from the weekend sale that catches your eye?

*big silly hug*

j0ekerr: Good moaning Freddies.

(You now have an image of a mustachioed lagomorph singing in a unitard about not stopping him now)

I was going to say cecil was right then I read Agent's reply.
He's right you know that?
Good morning!

How are you today?
Post edited February 05, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Sorry to hear you woke up not feeling too well, but I am glad it is easing up. Why not enjoy some morning cake? Just be sure not to eat it all, you know what will happen if an alien insect doesn't get enough cake. :-)

I don't think we will get another insomnia sale any time soon. GOG seems set on their slow paced sales, which I guess must be more profitable for them. How about you, anything nice from the weekend sale that catches your eye?

*big silly hug*

Good morning!

How are you today?
Doing quite fine in fact. Enjoying my friturday,

I'm actually hoping for an Insomnia sale by the time spring rolls in. But considering the kind of sales we've had lately I know it's wishful thinking.
j0ekerr: I understand all too well. I have no interest in any of these games, none whatsoever, absolutely none. I mean it, I really do. I'm serious!
I NEED IT!!!
A sponge sweating underwater... Makes sense to me :-)

Would love to see EA release another game here. It would make this promo a bit more interesting. It's been nearly two years since their last game :-\
Hello!

Fish soup!

Although it's a bit...charred and burnt and.. coal-y...

Hello you all.. you know who you are or it's okay if you don't either!
j0ekerr: Doing quite fine in fact. Enjoying my friturday,

I'm actually hoping for an Insomnia sale by the time spring rolls in. But considering the kind of sales we've had lately I know it's wishful thinking.
That is nice to hear. I hope you have a nice enjoyable weekend as well.

Well they could still surprise us, but I doubt it. Clearly the regular sales format works for them, and I would think Insomnia is quite a pain to host, so I guess they will stick to what is easier and what is more profitable. Just because the few of us on the forum like it does not mean the vast majority of the non-forum customers do.

superstande: Hello!

Fish soup!

Hello you all.. you know who you are or it's okay if you don't either!
Hello.

Are you having a nice Friday so far?

I think I know who I am, but it is sad that others don't know who they are. Does that mean they get to pick who they want to be rather than be stuck with who they are? :-)
ddickinson: Sorry to hear you woke up not feeling too well, but I am glad it is easing up. Why not enjoy some morning cake? Just be sure not to eat it all, you know what will happen if an alien insect doesn't get enough cake. :-)

*big silly hug*
No problem... all the alien cake you need! ,'',',:-| ... Here you are - a belated wedding cake :-)
*big congratulatory hug*

But... slow sales are so boring :'-( ... People don't stick around and impulse buy as much as an insomnia sale (I dunno, I'm probably wrong.) I hope we'll get another insomnia sometime. I've been sleeping way too much lately :-p
Nothing on my wishlist, but there is an adventure game that I've heard good things about, from a developer that I like. I might give it a try.
superstande: Fish soup!

Well, as a pyro-Agent, I don't mind burnt food... *slurp* ;-p

Good mornoon, Soup Stand :-)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: No problem... all the alien cake you need! ,'',',:-| ... Here you are - a belated wedding cake :-)
*big congratulatory hug*

But... slow sales are so boring :'-( ... People don't stick around and impulse buy as much as an insomnia sale (I dunno, I'm probably wrong.) I hope we'll get another insomnia sometime. I've been sleeping way too much lately :-p
Nothing on my wishlist, but there is an adventure game that I've heard good things about, from a developer that I like. I might give it a try.
But the cake toppers are wrong, although the cake does look nice. :-)

I know. But we don't have the sales figures, maybe they just don't make as much given that insomnia is limited quantities, whereas the regular sales are unlimited.

Which adventure game, the Legend Of Kyrandia?
Good afternoon, thread people!

*hugs and waves and handshakes*