It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Argh... my computer hates me -.-
AgentBirdnest: Things that hate you: 1
People that like you: I stopped counting after 1,423
Pretty good score ;-) *big hug*
*laughing hug* That is sweet of you to say :-)
moonshineshadow: I guess it just wants more attention, seems not to be enough that I am talking to it ;-)
Sounds like my cat...:D
But seriously that's annoying....and it's always Excel....when MS Office wants to misbehave....

AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet to everyone*

Things that hate you: 1
People that like you: I stopped counting after 1,423

Pretty good score ;-) *big hug*
*big twug*
Hey Agent :)
ElTerprise: *big twug*
Hey Agent :)
*twug* yourself ;-)
Doing anything fun today?
AgentBirdnest: *twug* yourself ;-)
Doing anything fun today?
Well i relaxed a bit after i got home from university. Thinking of playing some Starbound later but first i want to check if Skype behaves because it refused to start earlier and i need it tomorrow....maybe it didn't like the death of my internet yesterday ;)
Edit: What about you? :)

Note to Edit: I'm a dork :P
Post edited February 04, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Well i relaxed a bit after i got home from university. Thinking of playing some Starbound later but first i want to check if Skype behaves because it refused to start earlier and i need it tomorrow....maybe it didn't like the death of my internet yesterday ;)
Very few people do like the death of the internet... Maybe software programs get as upset over it as we do? :-p
Starbound... I keep forgetting to play that (or anything really... I guess I'm not in much of a gaming mood this week.) I should get back to it. I need to catch up with you guys :-)

edit : well, at least you are a lovely dork :-)
Right now, I'm trying to make a cake ,'',',,',):-\ ... maybe I'll try a bit of Starbound when I'm done, now that you mentioned it. Maybe do some paper art too; I've been in an artistic mood lately :-)
Post edited February 04, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Very few people do like the death of the internet... Maybe software programs get as upset over it as we do? :-p
Starbound... I keep forgetting to play that (or anything really... I guess I'm not in much of a gaming mood this week.) I should get back to it. I need to catch up with you guys :-)

edit : well, at least you are a lovely dork :-)
Right now, I'm trying to make a cake ,'',',,',):-\ ... maybe I'll try a bit of Starbound when I'm done, now that you mentioned it.
Yep...According to the logs it was gone for about three hours...maybe :P.
I mean it was the worst timing ever :)
That happens. Know that as well. I mean the only i'm playing currently is Starbound (well and the 20 minutes of Gray Matter) when i play anything at all...

Thank you *big hug* :)
Godspeed with the cake :D
That sounds great :)
Post edited February 04, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Yep...According to the logs it was gone for about three hours...maybe :P.
I mean it was the worst timing ever :)
That happens. Know that as well. I mean the only i'm playing currently is Starbound (well and the 20 minutes of Gray Matter) when i play anything at all...
Yeah, the timing was pretty gogdamn ridiculous :-p
Is Dark Matter any good? The 20 minutes of it, at least?

(Cake success \o/ ... tell that GladOS b*tch that the cake is definitely not a lie today, for A.E. Birdnest is the champion of baking!!!)
Good evening, lads, lasses, and anyone else. :-)

I hope you are all doing good on this lovely Thursday evening?

*hugs and waves*
ddickinson: Good evening, lads, lasses, and anyone else. :-)

*hugs and waves*
CAKE! I mean... Good evening! :-)

Going alright here. Not the most special Thursday of all time, but not a particularly terrible one either. So... 5.7/10. Hopefully you are okay too?
*big hug*
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, the timing was pretty gogdamn ridiculous :-p
Is Dark Matter any good? The 20 minutes of it, at least?

(Cake success \o/ ... tell that GladOS b*tch that the cake is definitely not a lie today, for A.E. Birdnest is the champion of baking!!!)
Yep. I was really salty :P
Well it's a Point-n-click adventure and i like the first minutes of it :)
\o/ *celebrational hugs*. :D

ddickinson: Good evening, lads, lasses, and anyone else. :-)

*hugs and waves*
Good evening DD *big hugs*
I'm fine - i hope you're doing good too :)
AgentBirdnest: CAKE! I mean... Good evening! :-)

Going alright here. Not the most special Thursday of all time, but not a particularly terrible one either. So... 5.7/10. Hopefully you are okay too?
*big hug*
What kind of cake? :-)

Good evening!

Anything I can do to make your evening at least a 7.589?

Excluding my health issues and the other things I am doing great. I had a wonderful evening with my partner so I am doing great.

*hug while wondering why I still have no cake*

ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hugs*
I'm fine - i hope you're doing good too :)
Good evening.

How was your classes today?

As I said to Agent, excluding the usual bad things I am doing great this evening, thank you.

*big hug*
ddickinson: What kind of cake? :-)

Good evening!

Anything I can do to make your evening at least a 7.589?

Excluding my health issues and the other things I am doing great. I had a wonderful evening with my partner so I am doing great.

*hug while wondering why I still have no cake*
Double-layered vanilla cake, with strawberries in the middle. And you didn't have any because I hadn't finished putting the whipped cream on top yet :-p

Great that you are great! :-) Dunno what anyone can do, except just be as lovely as always. Cake, laughs, and maybe a game ought to raise my number a bit.
*big thankful hug, with cake!*
ddickinson: Good evening.

How was your classes today?

As I said to Agent, excluding the usual bad things I am doing great this evening, thank you.

*big hug*
Hey. *big return hug*
Stressful but really good nonetheless. Learned a lot today about doing cool GIS stuff in the R language :)

Glad to hear that.:)
AgentBirdnest: Double-layered vanilla cake, with strawberries in the middle. And you didn't have any because I hadn't finished putting the whipped cream on top yet :-p

Great that you are great! :-) Dunno what anyone can do, except just be as lovely as always. Cake, laughs, and maybe a game ought to raise my number a bit.
*big thankful hug, with cake!*
Awww. :-( *tummy starts to rumble*

*big silly hug*

I see we got no classic today. But at least we got a full release. Although recently new games feel like late betas as they often all need fixes after release. :-)

Can you make me a cake like this, it looks cool?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/84/5c/37845cdbc1ed91ad248d772e2c1b5c33.jpg
http://betweenthepagesblog.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a5924ef0970b016767c9a16f970b-pi

*big cake hug*

ElTerprise: Hey. *big return hug*
Stressful but really good nonetheless. Learned a lot today about doing cool GIS stuff in the R language :)

Glad to hear that.:)
Glad to hear it has been good. Do you have more stressful classes tomorrow?

*random hug*
ddickinson: I see we got no classic today. But at least we got a full release. Although recently new games feel like late betas as they often all need fixes after release. :-)

Can you make me a cake like this, it looks cool?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/84/5c/37845cdbc1ed91ad248d772e2c1b5c33.jpg
http://betweenthepagesblog.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a5924ef0970b016767c9a16f970b-pi

*big cake hug*
Well, Sup had a little idea, which he determined with his excellent agent skills... He said this a few hours ago...

was just reading the twitch schedule of gog - abc murders get a release stream tomorrow. There's also another release stream with no name attached, tomorrow. maybe we get a classic release tomorrow? :) ... maaaybe...
Sounds promising to me. I hope that's the case :-)

Haaaaaa 8-o ... I'm afraid my baking and decorating skills aren't quite that good. It would probably come out looking more like this :-|
Post edited February 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest