It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Anyone else not getting reply notifications?

And who cares about today's release, I'm stuck on Craft the World. :P
I'm not getting the little "1" notification on my account tab, but I see those little arrows, as always.
Attachments:
issue2.jpg (42 Kb)

AgentBirdnest: I'm not getting the little "1" notification on my account tab, but I see those little arrows, as always.
Ditto, so it's not just me. Thank you Agent. :D
akhliber: Just a quick hello to the fine folks of the thread. I hope you all have a lovely day, or as fine a day as you're able at least.

I finally got a bit of rest myself, and it certainly helped matters. Dislocated my patella again last night playing with Sarge, and it's fine and back in place, but I'm feeling like some movement would do me some good. Wondering if I should bring the pup for a walk, or if that would just be guaranteeing me another dislocated patella. I might should go it alone this once. He's been a bit hyper the past few days. :)

*hugs and waves all around*
That is an injury that always makes me feel queasy to see or even hear about >__o *gooseflesh*
Anyway, that's great you were able to get some rest. Hopefully that trend continues :-)
*big hug*
akhliber: Just a quick hello to the fine folks of the thread. I hope you all have a lovely day, or as fine a day as you're able at least.

I finally got a bit of rest myself, and it certainly helped matters. Dislocated my patella again last night playing with Sarge, and it's fine and back in place, but I'm feeling like some movement would do me some good. Wondering if I should bring the pup for a walk, or if that would just be guaranteeing me another dislocated patella. I might should go it alone this once. He's been a bit hyper the past few days. :)

*hugs and waves all around*
Hello akhliber! :)
Take care of those knees! They are delicate things...
What ever you feel is good... is probably good :)
Soccorro: *takes dead squirrel out of pocket* will this suffice?
Yeah, but only if it is cooked :-)

... Wait... I guess I should be asking why you have a dead squ... bah, nevermind. None of my business ;-)
Hello guys, how are you?

Doing good! :)

Have some problems with Steam, I can;t log in using steam client on my account in a different device! I enter my info correctly and it says something is incorrect. :((((
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys, how are you?

Have some problems with Steam, I can;t log in using steam client on my account in a different device! I enter my info correctly and it says something is incorrect. :((((
Howdy!
Did you get and use the security code?

Did...did you just answer your own question?
Man...and here I thought I was the only one who got that lonely...
Post edited February 04, 2016 by zeogold

superstande: Howdy!
Did you get and use the security code?
I get no security code, all I get is when I try to sign in with username and password, something is wrong.

zeogold: Did...did you just answer your own question?
Man...and here I thought I was the only one who got that lonely...
You made me LOL!

No, just wanted to let you know all that I'm doing good! :)
Post edited February 04, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
XxXSprayvWarXxX: You made me LOL!

Well, glad I was able to at least accomplish that.
AgentBirdnest: That is an injury that always makes me feel queasy to see or even hear about >__o *gooseflesh*
Anyway, that's great you were able to get some rest. Hopefully that trend continues :-)
*big hug*
It's not a fun one, that's for sure. My ortho doc supposedly anchored it in place during my last knee surgery, but he clearly didn't take into consideration how clumsy and accident-prone I am... he totally should have extra-double-reinforced that anchor. Totally all his fault. ;)
Rest was nice. I was quite reluctant to actually get out of bed this morning.
*big return hug*
XxXSprayvWarXxX: You made me LOL!

zeogold: Well, glad I was able to at least accomplish that.
Hahaha! :)
superstande: Hello akhliber! :)
Take care of those knees! They are delicate things...
What ever you feel is good... is probably good :)
Hello there! I'm making my attempts at taking care of my limbs and parts, I'm just particularly bad at it. ;)
I wound up walking about six houses down, then decided that sure, a walk may be just grand... later today... I think maybe I should just be lazy and ice it and have a sleepy morning with the pup. Then a bit later I'll reconsider.
But (!!!) coffee is on, so at least I can count on being a bit less clumsy soon. :)

At first look I thought it was another Terraria clone.
I'm still unconvinced it isn't.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by j0ekerr

j0ekerr: At first look I thought it was another Terraria clone.
I'm still unconvinced it isn't.
Oh it is. :P