It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Yes, one so incredible the US will fall in no time. An army beyond measure, made of France's finest, all ready and eager to fight and die for their Empress and the new French Empire! But don't worry, you are her Agent, I am sure she will spare you.

I remember that game being over-priced as well. That is another game that seemed to lack any real effort for the PC port. GOG sure likes to turn down full PC games but loves these poor mobile ports. :-)
Ho, I wish I could join, but I'm neither French nor fine... Tant pis :-p

Something strange is going on... Is there a rule that the price of games ported from mobile to PC must be a prime number? :-p $17 for 1849, and $19 for Craft the World... at least Anomaly Mobile and Anomaly Korea are a much more reasonable $5.
EndreWhiteMane: Well, lets talk about one that looks good then, Thea: The Awakening looks awesome. I don't need it right now but I can certainly see my buying it soon.
Can I be cynical about the regional pricing? :-)

Just kidding. It looks nice. Not sure it is my kind of game, but it is a nice addition.

AgentBirdnest: Ho, I wish I could join, but I'm neither French nor fine... Tant pis :-p

Something strange is going on... Is there a rule that the price of games ported from mobile to PC must be a prime number? :-p $17 for 1849, and $19 for Craft the World... at least Anomaly Mobile and Anomaly Korea are a much more reasonable $5.
Sorry, you are not cut out to be one of the secret army. Just be thankful you work for Owl, or you would surly fall before the might of the secret army. :-)

I am not sure, but I am guessing it is a one way thing. I can't imagine a game costing $17 on PC costing the same on Mobile.
Post edited February 03, 2016 by ddickinson
Is anyone else having an issue with the navigation bar? Only while I'm in the forums; it works fine on the rest of the site.
Attachments:
issue.jpg (57 Kb)
AgentBirdnest: Is anyone else having an issue with the navigation bar? Only while I'm in the forums; it works fine on the rest of the site.
Yes, so no worries, it is not just you. :-)
ddickinson: Sorry, you are not cut out to be one of the secret army. Just be thankful you work for Owl, or you would surly fall before the might of the secret army. :-)

I am not sure, but I am guessing it is a one way thing. I can't imagine a game costing $17 on PC costing the same on Mobile.
Bien sûr! ,',','',:-| But I don't fall; I am very good at running away instead. I'm an excellent coward :-)

I remember one mobile game that was really good on PC. Though, I'm not sure if it was ported to PC or not. Osmos. That was a really nice puzzlish game. Why isn't it here? ):-\
Anyone else have strange pulldown menu problems? Nothing critical; stuff just moving around.

WAIT! Didn't read up far enough. :P

SORRY!
Post edited February 03, 2016 by tinyE
AgentBirdnest: Bien sûr! ,',','',:-| But I don't fall; I am very good at running away instead. I'm an excellent coward :-)

I remember one mobile game that was really good on PC. Though, I'm not sure if it was ported to PC or not. Osmos. That was a really nice puzzlish game. Why isn't it here? ):-\
Does Owl know you will just run away? :-)

I am sure some are good, but it would not be asking too much to provide PC features on a PC game, port or no port. Especially with the higher price.

tinyE: Anyone else have strange pulldown menu problems? Nothing critical; stuff just moving around.

SORRY!
Was just about to ask if it was the same problem as Agent posted above. It seems to just effect the forum, no the rest of the site.
AgentBirdnest: Bien sûr! ,',','',:-| But I don't fall; I am very good at running away instead. I'm an excellent coward :-)

ddickinson: Does Owl know you will just run away? :-)

I am sure some are good, but it would not be asking too much to provide PC features on a PC game, port or no port. Especially with the higher price.

tinyE: Anyone else have strange pulldown menu problems? Nothing critical; stuff just moving around.

SORRY!
ddickinson: Was just about to ask if it was the same problem as Agent posted above. It seems to just effect the forum, no the rest of the site.
At least it's not making me log on over and over, it's just asking me if I want to. :P
Seems like the account tab problem is not happening to everyone. For me it is working fine *yeah* :P
Only issue I've been having is the extra gray space at the bottom keeps coming and going, coming and going, going and coming.............Ahhhhhhhhh!

Apparently some weird character spacing too. :-)
Post edited February 03, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
Good afternoon everyone!

I hope this day finds you all well? *hugs all around*

I'm trying to enforce my mental lockdown towards the outside world a bit more, it's beginning to work slowly. Imagine having exam stress. Now imagine having that all the time even after your exams are over and up till today for the past months. pff ...

I guess I could be off worse, but learning to not care is high up on my list of priorities ...

Anything new? The forum bars work just fine for me?
tinyE: At least it's not making me log on over and over, it's just asking me if I want to. :P
I assume the buttons are always there but hidden with CSS when you are logged in. Maybe something broke and we can see them now. It is no longer doing it for me, so maybe just a small bug.

moonshineshadow: Seems like the account tab problem is not happening to everyone. For me it is working fine *yeah* :P
It only did it for a little while for me, maybe it depends on if you were online during the bug? Who knows with GOG.

How is your day so far?

*random big hug*
moonshineshadow: Seems like the account tab problem is not happening to everyone. For me it is working fine *yeah* :P
ddickinson: It only did it for a little while for me, maybe it depends on if you were online during the bug? Who knows with GOG.
How is your day so far?
*random big hug*
Busy ;-)
*big hug*
Vnlr: Good afternoon everyone!

I hope this day finds you all well? *hugs all around*

I'm trying to enforce my mental lockdown towards the outside world a bit more, it's beginning to work slowly. Imagine having exam stress. Now imagine having that all the time even after your exams are over and up till today for the past months. pff ...

I guess I could be off worse, but learning to not care is high up on my list of priorities ...

Anything new? The forum bars work just fine for me?
Good afternoon.

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time with a few things. I hope they will get better for you with time. How are you besides those unfortunate feelings?

Nothing much new, just a overpriced mobile port. :-)

*big hug*

moonshineshadow: Busy ;-)
*big hug*
Wanna trade? You can be stuck at home feeling terrible and I will come and be busy working. Sounds like a fair trade to me. :-)

*big silly hug*
Post edited February 03, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I guess being an island surrounded by the Atlantic as well as the North Sea will result in a lot of rain. I don't mind the rain, I normally work outdoors so I am used to it, but I do miss the lovely snow now and then.

That sounds lovely. Do you have any idea where you will be visiting during Spring?
Yeah... hope you get some snow soon!
I was just thinking about Berlin... Just because I found this subway map with lots of restaurants included, and another one for bars :) ... Also having lived a few years in a small town, big cities start to become quite attractive as destinations :)
Just a short easy trip first.

edit: about the forum happenings... maybe it's a new design? ... a cool abstract thingy... wait till they release the beta and the tabs will be all over the place :P
Post edited February 03, 2016 by superstande