It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: snip from a while ago
I guess you are right, but I can't manage much longer of the way I've been feeling these past months/years. Time to swing to the other extreme for a while, and then just find a golden middle road I guess :)

We also have a saying:

"Beter laf en levend dan moedig en dood"

"You're better of cowardly and alive then courageous and dead"

Just to add to DD's lovely quotes :p
ddickinson: Can I be cynical about the regional pricing? :-)
I thought being cynical was almost an obligation for english folks.
:)

Sad to read you're having health issues. I hope is not that serious and that you'll be better soon.
ddickinson: According to the "What did just break" thread it is a problem on GOG's side, they said they will try to fix it soon.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread/post1248
IAmSinistar: Thanks Double-D, looks better here now.
Yep, same here \o/
ddickinson: My plans reply on my health. All things being well me and my partner have some big plans this year, so I am not sure they leave much time for travelling. It would be nice to get to go to Norway for Christmas this year. We were due to go last year but I was not up to it.

They might give you a your. Awalterj visited the GOG HQ some time ago and I think Judas gave him a tour of the place, and some free goodies.
Of course... Big plans, sounds good :)
Yeah, Christmas in Norway... that's a really nice idea :)

That sounds also nice, meeting the blue people and getting a tour :) Tempting!
Anyhow, if I find something nice on my travels, I'll try to get some pictures and post them here.
Vnlr: I guess you are right, but I can't manage much longer of the way I've been feeling these past months/years. Time to swing to the other extreme for a while, and then just find a golden middle road I guess :)

We also have a saying:

"Beter laf en levend dan moedig en dood"

"You're better of cowardly and alive then courageous and dead"

Just to add to DD's lovely quotes :p
Sounds like a good plan, if you can find that perfectly balanced spot. Whatever you do, don't try to combat sadness with pizza!! You will regret it after 45kg!

Good quote... but on the other hand... “A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a short cut to meet it." :-p

Now, speaking of cowardice vs. courage, I need to leave for a while try to be productive. See you all later :-)
*big hugs and waves all around*
Post edited February 03, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Now, speaking of cowardice vs. courage, I need to leave for a while and try to change my life. See you all later :-)
*big hugs and waves all around*
Goodbye then, here's hoping you'll have a good evening/midday!! *hugs*
Vnlr: My Elder Brother visited Praag once, a few years ago. Reportedly, it's a magnificent city.

But I wouldn't know, I always mistrust cities. Waay too many human creatures on a tight plot of land for comfort ... a sound recipe for trouble ... :p
Yeah, that might be a good idea too :)
I guess it's best to think first, what one is looking for. There's an amazing amount of variety on this planet :)
There is certainly something very relaxing in less populated places.
I once trekked on some mountain paths years ago. There was a guide and a few other people... we walked somewhere far away from cities and towns... That was quite nice: sometimes all I heard was footsteps and wind... and nature.
superstande: Yeah, that might be a good idea too :)
I guess it's best to think first, what one is looking for. There's an amazing amount of variety on this planet :)
There is certainly something very relaxing in less populated places.
I once trekked on some mountain paths years ago. There was a guide and a few other people... we walked somewhere far away from cities and towns... That was quite nice: sometimes all I heard was footsteps and wind... and nature.
I love being about in the local woods, but northern Belgium is of course nearly completely developed land in between the patches of forest :p

We did go on half a day's mountain hike in the Cevennes in southern France once though. Well worth it :)
Vnlr: I love being about in the local woods, but northern Belgium is of course nearly completely developed land in between the patches of forest :p

We did go on half a day's mountain hike in the Cevennes in southern France once though. Well worth it :)
Yeah it's not always easy to find those quiet places...
Alright, that hike sounds cool :)
Post edited February 03, 2016 by superstande
I'm off for now, everyone have a good time! (I've got some work to do on my end :p )

*loads of tight hugs and waves*
*hugs everyone*
Posting to see the missing page... and the winner is.............
Pimp \o/
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone*
*big return hug* !! :-)
Post edited February 03, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Good evening folks *big hugs and waves* :)
ElTerprise: Good evening folks *big hugs and waves* :)
Happy motherplucking Wednesday \o/
*big hug*
AgentBirdnest: Happy motherplucking Wednesday \o/
*big hug*
Yep. \o/
*big return hug*
What do you think about the new release? Looks interesting but i'd like know more about because Dungeon Keeper + Dwarf Fortress + Terraria sounds like one hell of a combination :)