It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: Does anyone remember the great cock-up of the 2000 presidential election?
That was cute.
It was very entertaining, even for a 12-year old like myself :-) All those pregnant and hanging chads (I feel bad for guys named Chad during that time.)
'Course, it also highlighted how our election system is pretty awful. I believe it was the 4th time that the person with the most votes didn't actually win (I'll have to look that up.) Which seems like a rather silly way to elect people.
Hello guys, how are you?

Just came back to home and relaxing! :)
ddickinson: Ha, I already know all that, so your evil taunting failed. :-p

*rips off Agent's pointy beard and runs away, turning Agent from this: >:-)► to this: :'-( *
Ouch :'-(

\o/

(^that is supposed to be you holding my beard in the air... yeah, I'm bored :-p)
AgentBirdnest: It was very entertaining, even for a 12-year old like myself :-) All those pregnant and hanging chads (I feel bad for guys named Chad during that time.)
'Course, it also highlighted how our election system is pretty awful. I believe it was the 4th time that the person with the most votes didn't actually win (I'll have to look that up.) Which seems like a rather silly way to elect people.
Current affairs over here make that look like a simple silly recess argument.

Well I gotta go as well. I'll be seeing you guys in a couple of hours.
AgentBirdnest: Ouch :'-(

\o/

(^that is supposed to be you holding my beard in the air... yeah, I'm bored :-p)
Have I been in an accident? Where is my body? o_O

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys, how are you?

Good day. Have you had a nice Wednesday so far?
Post edited February 03, 2016 by ddickinson
Good After Morning!
A heavy day.. Too tired.. Just... can't handle this much of amazing talking...
*goes to play a game a bit and tries to come back later and follow what's going on here*
superstande: Good After Morning!
*goes to play a game a bit and tries to come back later and follow what's going on here*
Good before evening! :-)

Hopefully you have had a pleasant day?

*wonders what game the fabled soup seller will play?* :-)
AgentBirdnest: Ouch :'-(

\o/

ddickinson: Have I been in an accident? Where is my body? o_O

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys, how are you?

ddickinson: Good day. Have you had a nice Wednesday so far?
Yes I did thank you! How about you?
ddickinson: Have I been in an accident? Where is my body? o_O

\o/
|_|
/'''\

That does not look right at all >__o ... so... yeah, let's just say you have been in an accident :-p
*big dumb hug*
superstande: Good After Morning!
Good day, Sup!
I'll try to talk eeeeeextra-sloooooowly so you won't have to catch up too much ;-)
Enjoy the game!
Post edited February 03, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Yes I did thank you! How about you?
I am doing okay, thank you.

AgentBirdnest:
\o/
|_|
/'''\

That does not look right at all >__o ... so... yeah, let's just say you have been in an accident :-p
*big dumb hug*
I looks like a top view of me after being run over. :-)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Yes I did thank you! How about you?
ddickinson: I am doing okay, thank you.

AgentBirdnest:
\o/
|_|
/'''\

*big dumb hug*
ddickinson: I looks like a top view of me after being run over. :-)
So glad to hear! :)
ddickinson: I looks like a top view of me after being run over. :-)
Yeah, that's what you get for trying to steal my lovely beard >:-p I paid two bits for the barber to trim it for me!
ddickinson: Good before evening! :-)

Hopefully you have had a pleasant day?

*wonders what game the fabled soup seller will play?* :-)
Hello, DD!
I had an alright day, some work and talking with people.
The game is Eye Of The Beholder 1. It's perfect - wandering around.. Looking for Important Items :) .. I'm already lost when the game has loaded, since there is no automap... so no need to worry about that :)

How's your Winter going? Are you ready for Spring? :)

AgentBirdnest: Good day, Sup!
I'll try to talk eeeeeextra-sloooooowly so you won't have to catch up too much ;-)
Enjoy the game!
Good Day, Agent! :)
You found my pace! This is the first sentence that I can cope with properly! :)
Post edited February 03, 2016 by superstande
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, that's what you get for trying to steal my lovely beard >:-p I paid two bits for the barber to trim it for me!
So you tease me, I take your evil beard, so you run me over and kill me. *starts to cry* That is so mean. :'-(

*no hug for Agent the mean 'Merican murderer*

superstande: Hello, DD!
I had an alright day, some work and talking with people.
The game is Eye Of The Beholder 1. It's perfect - wandering around.. Looking for Important Items :) .. I'm already lost when the game has loaded, since there is no automap... so no need to worry about that :)

How's your Winter going? Are you ready for Spring? :)
Glad to hear your day is going okay so far. I have never played that game, but hopefully you have lots of fun with it.

I don't mind the Winter, so I am fine with it lasting longer. Although I do wish we would get some snow before Winter is over.

----

New Release: http://www.gog.com/game/craft_the_world
Post edited February 03, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: So you tease me, I take your evil beard, so you run me over and kill me. *starts to cry* That is so mean. :'-(

*no hug for Agent the mean 'Merican murderer*
Aww... you're right, I'm such a meanie...
*re-inflates the flattened DD, and gives her a big pile of beards for her beard-stealing campaign* :-p
Post edited February 03, 2016 by AgentBirdnest