It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Good morning, Owl lady. =)

-breaks out the wading pool full of coffee-
Thanks !
**Happily dive in warm coffee**
How are you doing Crow ? :)
Post edited February 03, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Something always needs burning. But I'd hate to make more work for you, so don't worry ;-)
I'm feeling good enough. Better than Monday and last week, for sure. So... I won't complain today :-)
Is Wednesday being nice to you so far?
That is true, it has been far too long since the Moomins burnt down the White House. :-)

I am glad to hear you are feeling better, let's hope that keeps up and you will be much better soon.

Wednesday is being a bit annoying so far, but nothing I need to bother anyone with.

*big hug*

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =) Hope you're having a nice start to the day over there.
Good early morning for you, Mr Crow!

My day started off nice, one advantage of not being well is that I get to spend a little time with my partner before she goes to work. Usually I am up and out way before then due to work. Other than that the day is about the same as the last few days. But nothing to worry about.

How are you?
*hugs and waves all around*

Hi you all!

I'm very busy today so I can't follow the thread probably. I hope you are all reasonable well.
Empress_Owl: Ho... thank you DD... you're the best :))
**Big happy hug**
How are you doing today ?...
You are very welcome. *big hug*

I am doing okay, not much difference from the last few days. My lip was bleeding a little this morning, but that was about it. :-)

How are you doing today?

toxicTom: *hugs and waves all around*

Hi you all!

I'm very busy today so I can't follow the thread probably. I hope you are all reasonable well.
Hello!

Don't worry about keeping up, I don't think any of us expects that or minds when people don't. I hope you have a good day at work.

*big hug*
Post edited February 03, 2016 by ddickinson
Yezemin: So far, yes. Well, except InDesign acting up, as usual.
That's good, aside from the joy of tech-related issues. Sorry it's being a pain in the ass to deal with.
toxicTom: *hugs and waves all around*

Hi you all!

We'll behave, don't worry...
I'll be very busy too... just needed to get my mind off things for a while...
I hope you're doing well !
Take care **big hug**
Empress_Owl: Thanks !
**Happily dive in warm coffee**
How are you doing Crow ? :)
Anytime.

Can't complain much here. It's the usual of another late night, wondering when the sleep window's going to open.

How's your day going?
Post edited February 03, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ddickinson: You are very welcome. *big hug*

I am doing okay, not much difference from the last few days. My lip was bleeding a little this morning, but that was about it. :-)

How are you doing today?
Ho... did you bite your lip ? or did your partner give a punch in your face ? :-p hihi
I hope everything will get better, not only your bleeding lip but all the rest as well...
I'm doing... not fantastic. Many things on my little shoulders... at work and at home too... lot of stress. But I'll handle that, nothing to worry about... (I could just get drunk on red wine, and I'll forget about everything ;-p)
I hope you'll have a cool wednesday !! **Big hugs**
ddickinson: Good early morning for you, Mr Crow!

My day started off nice, one advantage of not being well is that I get to spend a little time with my partner before she goes to work. Usually I am up and out way before then due to work. Other than that the day is about the same as the last few days. But nothing to worry about.

How are you?
That's good, at least. Good example of silver lining thinking, as well. =)

Okay here at the moment. A bit tired, but combating it with music and chemicals. -laughs-
Other than that, it's looking at game stuff and noticing nothing that looks good enough for whatever reason to compel me to buy it.
*peeks into thread* Oh lots of nice people here ;-) *hugs and waves*
CarrionCrow: Anytime.

Can't complain much here. It's the usual of another late night, wondering when the sleep window's going to open.

How's your day going?
**throw a stone through Crow's sleep window, so it remains open** :)
I hope you'll find some decent sleep at some point... !
Honnestly ? My day is... kicking my stomach square in the nuts so far ; but I'm happily hoping for some improvement soon, as I don't believe it can be much worse :-p
How is your own day treating you ?...

moonshineshadow: *peeks into thread* Oh lots of nice people here ;-) *hugs and waves*
**Ninja hug**
How are you doing, Moon ? :)
Post edited February 03, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Random curiosity : Who/what is your avatar?
That's Lady Lucretia Merces from Suikoden 5.
Hey folks!

...so it looks like I might be heading all the way back to California. If it happens then all I can say is that this trip to the southeast has been a generally unpleasant "vacation". Never thought I'd be yearning to get back to Bakersfield, Yeesh.

How are all y'all?
Empress_Owl: Oh... fine :) ... i'm not lucky with my coffee today...
**Keeps my coffee for me**
How are you doing, yezemin ?
I'm fine, thanks. Just the usual work-related issues.
moonshineshadow: *peeks into thread* Oh lots of nice people here ;-) *hugs and waves*
Yeah, very nice people. That's kinda our thing. Welcome to our thread, moonshineshadow. I'm Agent. feel free to stick around :-)