It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Storming like crazy here.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Storming like crazy here.
What kind of storm?

We just got power back here, just as I was about to fall asleep of course. Apparently the nearby town got hit pretty hard by a tornado and that's why we lost power.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Storming like crazy here.
NoNewTaleToTell: What kind of storm?

We just got power back here, just as I was about to fall asleep of course. Apparently the nearby town got hit pretty hard by a tornado and that's why we lost power.
Thunder, lightning, rain the whole deal.
NoNewTaleToTell: What kind of storm?

pimpmonkey2382.313: Thunder, lightning, rain the whole deal.
Hopefully everything stays on for you (and tinyE). It's looking like we're not completely out of the clear here but nothing worth worrying about yet.
Watching The Walking Dead for the first time in years, GAWD Rick is annoying...so freaking annoying. He's the Riley (from Buffy) of the show, he can make any scene unwatchable...actually that's not fair to Riley. Not sure if it's just the character or a combo of the character and the actor, but he and he alone has me reaching for the remote.
NoNewTaleToTell: Watching The Walking Dead for the first time in years, GAWD Rick is annoying...so freaking annoying. He's the Riley (from Buffy) of the show, he can make any scene unwatchable...actually that's not fair to Riley. Not sure if it's just the character or a combo of the character and the actor, but he and he alone has me reaching for the remote.
Good Morning!
Have you tried Z Nation? ... I personally preferred that over TWD. Watched 2 seasons and most of it was quite enjoyable zombie fun.

Gotta head to work... Hope those storms everywhere calm down soon...
Post edited February 03, 2016 by superstande
superstande: Good Morning!
Have you tried Z Nation? ... I personally preferred that over TWD. Watched 2 seasons and most of it was quite enjoyable zombie fun.

Good evening!

I haven't. I'm actually not huge on zombie stuff in general (besides the classic movies of course) but I'll give Z Nation a watch if I ever catch it on TV.
superstande: Good Morning!

NoNewTaleToTell: Good evening!

I haven't. I'm actually not huge on zombie stuff in general (besides the classic movies of course) but I'll give Z Nation a watch if I ever catch it on TV.
Ah sure. It might be available for free from interner for U.S. .. also it's on netflix if you have that.
ElTerprise: Only having some annoying storm here...but there might be a storm tide coming :)
tinyE: Okay wait, big or small, annoying or deadly, is anyone not experiencing a storm right now? :P
Y'know, only now does it dawn on me that you said "annoying or deadly"...I dunno what the snow's like up where you live, but y'all are so hardcore that if something's deadly, it ain't necessarily annoying as well?
So I just got Enchanting up to 100 in Skyrim. So I have Smithing, Alchemy, Enchanting at 100, One Handed at 99, armor that is already nearly at the level cap despite having no perks in the Light Armor tree, and a sword that does 380 damage (currently).

Next up on the agenda is to get a few Grand Soul Gems/Black Soul Gems so I can double enchant my stuff at max power, head off to Solstheim to grab a hammer with a fabulous damage enchantment so I can learn that enchantment, apply that enchantment plus another (maybe the health leeching one) to my sword...and then walk around telling the bandit/vampire/evil wildlife denizens of Skyrim to go screw themselves.

I know I know, it all sounds horribly overpowered (it already is) but this is probably the last playthrough I'll do with Skyrim so I'm going out with a bang.
NoNewTaleToTell: So I just got Enchanting up to 100 in Skyrim. So I have Smithing, Alchemy, Enchanting at 100, One Handed at 99, armor that is already nearly at the level cap despite having no perks in the Light Armor tree, and a sword that does 380 damage (currently).

Next up on the agenda is to get a few Grand Soul Gems/Black Soul Gems so I can double enchant my stuff at max power, head off to Solstheim to grab a hammer with a fabulous damage enchantment so I can learn that enchantment, apply that enchantment plus another (maybe the health leeching one) to my sword...and then walk around telling the bandit/vampire/evil wildlife denizens of Skyrim to go screw themselves.

I know I know, it all sounds horribly overpowered (it already is) but this is probably the last playthrough I'll do with Skyrim so I'm going out with a bang.
Whatever you need to do in order to consider it fully dead, go for it. Get it out once and for all.
CarrionCrow: Whatever you need to do in order to consider it fully dead, go for it. Get it out once and for all.
And just like that, the "Best Quote of the Day When Taken Out of Context" award goes to...
Post edited February 03, 2016 by zeogold
Good morning, everyone!

*hugs, waves and breakfast*
Yezemin: Good morning, everyone!

What a dilemma. I could get close enough to get the breakfast...but then I might get close enough to get hugged....but then...there's breakfast...but....the hugs....
https://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2013-12/enhanced/webdr02/17/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-18604-1387317154-9.gif
Yezemin: Good morning, everyone!

Good morning. =)

I'll pass on the food, thank you though. -passes some strong caffeinated tea over-
Post edited February 03, 2016 by CarrionCrow