It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Sort of like the very beginning of a panic attack? (Sorry, just about all my frames of reference come from mental crap.)

Self-awareness doesn't make it go away. That's a massive bitch in the whole process. You know it's artificial, but you still react to it since you're not a robot or full-on sociopath.

-laughs- Actually, Endre could be Batman. He'd be the older Batman who's tired and sore as all hell from all the fighting, but still willing to get up and keep going when people need him to.
As for Agent....yeah, he can be Alfred. That sounds like a much better deal.
I don't think so, but then I don't think I have ever had a panic attack. It's a strange feeling, and one that I hope will go away soon. It could just be what with all going on the medication is heightening things such as my worries and things, but who knows. Hopefully once the medication is out of my system I will feel much better.

That would be fun. And let's not forget you saying things like Gee Willikers and all the other things Robin says. But I thought Agent would look cuter as Batgirl, plus he gets to fight crime and not just clean up after you and Endre. :-)
ddickinson: I don't think so, but then I don't think I have ever had a panic attack. It's a strange feeling, and one that I hope will go away soon. It could just be what with all going on the medication is heightening things such as my worries and things, but who knows. Hopefully once the medication is out of my system I will feel much better.

That would be fun. And let's not forget you saying things like Gee Willikers and all the other things Robin says. But I thought Agent would look cuter as Batgirl, plus he gets to fight crime and not just clean up after you and Endre. :-)
It's always hard to tell. With one pill, the side effects are slightly easier to figure out. But the more you add, the worse it gets.

Will hope for that too, D. Looking forward to when all the garbage can go away and you can be back to full strength, working yourself silly all the time.

Let's recast this thing....
Endre can be Batman. Agent can be Robin since he's actually got that whole youthful energy thing, I can be Alfred, and someone else can be Batgirl.
CarrionCrow: Agent can be Robin since he's actually got that whole youthful energy thing
I like this idea... I'm already a sidekick/assistant, so I think I'd fit the role naturally ;-)
CarrionCrow: It's always hard to tell. With one pill, the side effects are slightly easier to figure out. But the more you add, the worse it gets.

Will hope for that too, D. Looking forward to when all the garbage can go away and you can be back to full strength, working yourself silly all the time.

Let's recast this thing....
Endre can be Batman. Agent can be Robin since he's actually got that whole youthful energy thing, I can be Alfred, and someone else can be Batgirl.
Thank you. I would love to be back at work, even back to doing 18 hours days would be great right now. I hate being cooped up like that, especially for so long. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some good news.

Okay, we will just do the first two series of Batman before Batgirl appeared. :-)

AgentBirdnest: I like this idea... I'm already a sidekick/assistant, so I think I'd fit the role naturally ;-)
I think I read somewhere that Robin was supposed to be based of Robin Hood, not a bird. That is why his costume in the old series was green.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by ddickinson
Actually Agent could also be the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_(Terry_McGinnis)]Terry McGinnis Batman from Batman Beyond[/url] :)
Post edited February 02, 2016 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: I think I read somewhere that Robin was supposed to be based of Robin Hood, not a bird. That is why his costume in the old series was green.
Ho really? Well, then it works extra-well, because I might still have the Robin Hood costume I wore for Halloween when I was 5 :-)
ElTerprise: Actually Agent could also be the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_(Terry_McGinnis)]Terry McGinnis Batman from Batman Beyond[/url] :)
There was no Terry in the 1960s TV series. But now that you are here... you can be Batgirl. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Ho really? Well, then it works extra-well, because I might still have the Robin Hood costume I wore for Halloween when I was 5 :-)
So it was made to be. Agent Robin. :-)
ddickinson: There was no Terry in the 1960s TV series. But now that you are here... you can be Batgirl. :-)
There was no older Batman in the series either...and my post was thus a quasi-reply to Crows earlier post ;)
ElTerprise: There was no older Batman in the series either...and my post was thus a quasi-reply to Crows earlier post ;)
Technically. But there was a Batman, so it was okay. :-)
AgentBirdnest: I like this idea... I'm already a sidekick/assistant, so I think I'd fit the role naturally ;-)
That works. Also, you can wear those outfits. There's not enough drugs or alcohol in the world to get me to do that. I'll take cleaning up a cave any day.
ddickinson: Technically. But there was a Batman, so it was okay. :-)
Hm....i always thought that Adam West played himselft....hm.... :P
ElTerprise: Hm....i always thought that Adam West played himselft....hm.... :P
Exactly. And he is in his 90s now (I think), so it fits. :-)
ddickinson: Exactly. And he is in his 90s now (I think), so it fits. :-)
Yep. Currently serving as Mayor in Quahog, Rhode Island ;)
(and he's 87)
Post edited February 02, 2016 by ElTerprise
I will be calling it a night. It has been lovely chatting with you all and I hope you all have a great rest of teh day, and hopefully a wonderful week.

*hugs and waves*

ElTerprise: Yep. Currently serving as Mayor in Quahog, Rhode Island ;)
(and he's 87)
I remember him being the voice in Family Guy. 87? Well I was close.

Have a good night, ElT. Take care. *big hug*
ddickinson: I will be calling it a night. It has been lovely chatting with you all and I hope you all have a great rest of teh day, and hopefully a wonderful week.

*hugs and waves*

I remember him being the voice in Family Guy. 87? Well I was close.

Have a good night, ElT. Take care. *big hug*
Yep. Pretty close....
I wish you a good night too. Sleep well and take care yourself :)
*big good night hug*