It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: I don't know but I'd think one would be very tempted to got to the evil side not too far in. :-)

BTW, how's Starward Rogue?
CarrionCrow: Makes me think of the graphic novel Wanted, where the supervillains win on Earth, then go into other dimensions to kill off every superhero everywhere.

Only played a few minutes of that one so far. Seems like it could be promising, just need to sink some real time into it.

Just got through playing a chunk of Pony Island and liking it quite a bit, even if my inability to find every collectible is going to drive me crazy.

One other thing before I forget - mrkgnao was saying in the update thread that installers for Starcrawlers have shown up. It's looking like it's going into In-Dev status here soon.
Pony Island would drive me (farther) nuts in about 12 seconds.
Starcrawlers would be nice. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Pony Island would drive me (farther) nuts in about 12 seconds.
-laughs- I don't think so, really. If you're thinking of the platforming sections, they're not hard.

Yes. Yes it would. But then, the big question - getting involved, seeing the game take shape over time, or waiting until the final product can be experienced in one shot?

Looking at Deadly Tower of Monsters now. Getting a bit tempted on that one.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: Pony Island would drive me (farther) nuts in about 12 seconds.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I don't think so, really. If you're thinking of the platforming sections, they're not hard.

Yes. Yes it would. But then, the big question - getting involved, seeing the game take shape over time, or waiting until the final product can be experienced in one shot?

Looking at Deadly Tower of Monsters now. Getting a bit tempted on that one.
Deadly Tower, Crashlands and Mean Greens, all look like a blast.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Deadly Tower, Crashlands and Mean Greens, all look like a blast.
On the other side of the spectrum, squarely in triple-A land, there's something that looks really good - X-Com 2.
CarrionCrow: On the other side of the spectrum, squarely in triple-A land, there's something that looks really good - X-Com 2.
I was fortunate to win that in a giveaway and will be getting it on Friday
EndreWhiteMane: Deadly Tower, Crashlands and Mean Greens, all look like a blast.
CarrionCrow: On the other side of the spectrum, squarely in triple-A land, there's something that looks really good - X-Com 2.
It does look good. Gonna have to let that price slide a bit first though. :-)
trentonlf: I was fortunate to win that in a giveaway and will be getting it on Friday
Nice! ;)
Post edited February 02, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
trentonlf: I was fortunate to win that in a giveaway and will be getting it on Friday
Very nice score on that one, congratulations. =)
Just got through reading a review of it, it's sounding like a major improvement from the last one.
CarrionCrow: Very nice score on that one, congratulations. =)
Just got through reading a review of it, it's sounding like a major improvement from the last one.
I keep hearing the same thing, will have to try it out this weekend for sure :)
trentonlf: I keep hearing the same thing, will have to try it out this weekend for sure :)
You'll have to tell people like Endre and myself what you think after you've gotten some time into it. Even what seems like a no-brainer tends to go down the priority ladder when it costs 60 to check out.
CarrionCrow: You'll have to tell people like Endre and myself what you think after you've gotten some time into it. Even what seems like a no-brainer tends to go down the priority ladder when it costs 60 to check out.
I will do. If I had not won it then it would have been a long while for sure before I would have bought it.
trentonlf: I will do. If I had not won it then it would have been a long while for sure before I would have bought it.
Completely understandable. The tendency is to go for sales. You can usually find things for at least a third off within 6 months of release these days.
good morning all!

Ah, Starcrawlers, X-COM2, Deadly Towers... Good stuff! :)
Might get Starcrawlers if it goes in-dev... but then again... I don't know :)
Been Mr. Indecisive lately... still not sure if to grab that Firaxis bundle... 15h left...
Then again, Eye of the beholder, man... it suddenly offered huge places, non-linear questing... this will take me until early Spring :)
superstande: good morning all!

Been Mr. Indecisive lately... still not sure if to grab that Firaxis bundle... 15h left...
Then again, Eye of the beholder, man... it suddenly offered huge places, non-linear questing... this will take me until early Spring :)
What parts of the Firaxis bundle are you most interested in?

Good morning. =)

Oh yeah, lots of interesting things. The trick's finding the money to buy everything and the time to wipe them all out.

-laughs- I warned you. First played that game back on the Amiga, more than 20 years ago. Finally got a chance to wipe it out for good, but I know it's going to take a long time.

EndreWhiteMane: What parts of the Firaxis bundle are you most interested in?
Hmmm... :) I wonder if I should answer this :)
My brother had been telling me to play x-com and the add-on for a long time, so I guess those.
He's also told me to play Dark souls, which he bought me in June 2014... he's a bit upset about the whole thing.