It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I assume that everyone looks, sounds, and is the same gender and age as me until I know otherwise :-p

Not really... I do get a bit overly curious about ages sometimes though. Not that it actually matters how old a person is, I just find it interesting :-)
*big hug*
An army of Agent clones? Sounds interesting :D
AgentBirdnest: I assume that everyone looks, sounds, and is the same gender and age as me until I know otherwise :-p

Not really... I do get a bit overly curious about ages sometimes though. Not that it actually matters how old a person is, I just find it interesting :-)
moonshineshadow: *big hug*
Considering he's a soldier, that's kind of the definition of an army.
Back to movies, have a good day guys and gals! :)
toxicTom: The thread was called "atheist" in short for "A message to atheists and agnostics...".

Rather hard to do on Sunday, when everything is closed. But it's an option to keep in mind if the problem persists. Maybe with pluggable electric meter so we can send an invoice to property management for the power use...
It being Sunday does rather complicate how you would get an electric heater. But seeing about the management paying for it or at least the running cost sounds like a good idea if the problem persists. But hopefully the problem will be fixed soon so you won't have to worry, and I hope you all manage to keep warm.

Does that mean I get to do a horrible fake American accent (horrible due to me, not that the accent is horrible) since we all speak American to you? But which American accent shall I be. But I will be damned if I start saying things like "could care less" and "hold down the fort". :-)
Post edited January 31, 2016 by ddickinson

ddickinson: Does that mean I get to do a horrible fake American accident since we all speak American to you? But which American accent shall I be. But I will be damned if I start saying things like "could care less" and "hold down the fort". :-)
Oh my gosh, that is literally the funniest thing I have ever heard. I literally can't even.
GreenDamsel: Oh my gosh, that is literally the funniest thing I have ever heard. I literally can't even.
Which bit, the silly spelling mistake of the American sayings? :-)

ddickinson: Does that mean I get to do a horrible fake American accent (horrible due to me, not that the accent is horrible) since we all speak American to you? But which American accent shall I be. But I will be damned if I start saying things like "could care less" and "hold down the fort". :-)
I didn't know there was such a thing as an "American accent"...
*bigger hug*
Yeah... an army of Agents for the Empress B-|

Or I'll imagine that everyone looks like their avatars :-)
GreenDamsel: Oh my gosh, that is literally the funniest thing I have ever heard. I literally can't even.
ddickinson: Which bit, the silly spelling mistake of the American sayings? :-)
Stop being so daft, you cheeky bastard.
How exactly does one 'hold a fort'? Forts are usually quite large.
I would do better trying to hold down a fort. I'm rather overweight and make good ballast.
AgentBirdnest: *bigger hug*
Yeah... an army of Agents for the Empress B-|
Or I'll imagine that everyone looks like their avatars :-)
Oh wow, that sounds scary if you imagine people looking like their avatars o.O
*don't even want to imagine that hug*
ddickinson: Does that mean I get to do a horrible fake American accent (horrible due to me, not that the accent is horrible) since we all speak American to you? But which American accent shall I be. But I will be damned if I start saying things like "could care less" and "hold down the fort". :-)
I'm a big fan of the Minnesota accent... The one in Puzzle Agent, dontcha know? :-)
I'll be damned if say "could care less" too... I hate that ,'',',',',','',,>:-| It makes no sense!!
zeogold: I didn't know there was such a thing as an "American accent"...
Well now you do. :-)

Emob78: Stop being so daft, you cheeky bastard.
But I like being daft. :-)

EndreWhiteMane: How exactly does one 'hold a fort'? Forts are usually quite large.
I would do better trying to hold down a fort. I'm rather overweight and make good ballast.
You hold it from the enemy. Why would you hold it down, unless it was inflatable and filled with helium? :-)

AgentBirdnest: I'm a big fan of the Minnesota accent... The one in Puzzle Agent, dontcha know? :-)
I'll be damned if say "could care less" too... I hate that ,'',',',',','',,>:-| It makes no sense!!
Okay, so consider that my 'Merican accent for you then. :-)

The place is suddenly full of Yanks. Where are the Germans when we need them to balance it out? :-)
Post edited January 31, 2016 by ddickinson
AgentBirdnest: Or I'll imagine that everyone looks like their avatars :-)
You do that, that makes me come off far better for one :)

Hmm, what to watch next though ... Shogun, the old TV series or Colditz, the old TV series? *ponder ponder*

Limburg - english stlll beats all other accents :D

the birth-watch, jeez
Post edited January 31, 2016 by Vnlr
moonshineshadow: Oh wow, that sounds scary if you imagine people looking like their avatars o.O
*don't even want to imagine that hug*
But I really do look like my avatar! :-p
*big scary hug* ;-)