It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: I'm male, 6 feet tall, blonde gone white hair, blue eyes and old enough to go to bars.
I like rock and classical music, pizza and boobs.
Do I win anything? Like a date?
How about a hug? ;-)
*big hug*
EndreWhiteMane: I'm male, 6 feet tall, blonde gone white hair, blue eyes and old enough to go to bars.

I will join Moon in your prize of a hug. So there you go, a threesome hug with the ladies. Can't say fairer than that. :-)

*big group hug*
moonshineshadow: How about a hug? ;-)
*big hug*
That'll work. :-)
*bearhug*
zeogold: Why, is it lower over there?

It's fairly hard NOT to find me on pretty much any thread you click on that isn't laden with politics.
But hey, if you figured that out without knowing that stuff, nicely done. How'd you solve it?
ddickinson: It is 18 over here.

Your mannerism told me you were at college, or there about. And the region was just a hunch. Americans tend to act a bit different depending on where they are, this could just be something different in the way they speak, or how they carry themselves, or their opinions. But generally just a guess. I am hardly an expect at such things.
Oh. Huh.

Interesting, since most people tend to guess I'm 30 or older.
The region thing, yeah, we're all very different. Each state is like a different country in itself.

I'll give you a puzzle, if you like.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
CarrionCrow: So what you're saying is that I should look at coffeemakers the same way I look at video games. -laughs-
Well i don't know if that's actually a good idea but basically yes.... :P

zeogold: I'll give you a puzzle, if you like.
I find life quite puzzling enough as it is thank you.
zeogold: I'll give you a puzzle, if you like.
EndreWhiteMane: I find life quite puzzling enough as it is thank you.
Dang, that was the puzzle.
zeogold: Oh. Huh.

The region thing, yeah, we're all very different. Each state is like a different country in itself.
You have a kind of youthful arrogance/cockiness that is usually the signs of a person leaving their teens and entering the world of adults (which I mean as no offence). Again, I am no expect at this, so it was mostly just a guess. And you are right about the different attitudes, it is the same for most places I would think.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by ddickinson

ddickinson: You have a kind of youthful arrogance/cockiness that is usually the signs of a person leaving their teens and entering the world of adults (which I mean as no offence). Again, I am no expect at this, so it was mostly just a guess. And you are right about the different attitudes, it is the same for most places I would think.
***Understatement Alert***
:-)
EndreWhiteMane: I find life quite puzzling enough as it is thank you.
zeogold: Dang, that was the puzzle.
What are you doing here. Don't you have a puzzle to solve?
ddickinson: That is true, there are many threads on here that are nice and polite. Sadly they are harder to find these days since the forum started to degrade. Can you argue about atheism? I mean they don't believe in anything, so they have nothing to get defensive about. :-)
The thread was called "atheist" in short for "A message to atheists and agnostics...".

ddickinson: While not quite the same, could you get some electric heaters? They are not always that good, but they can help take the chill out of the air. Other than that I guess all you can do is wrap up warm. I hope you will all be okay.
Rather hard to do on Sunday, when everything is closed. But it's an option to keep in mind if the problem persists. Maybe with pluggable electric meter so we can send an invoice to property management for the power use...

ddickinson: You have a kind of youthful arrogance/cockiness that is usually the signs of a person leaving their teens and entering the world of adults (which I mean as no offence). Again, I am no expect at this, so it was mostly just a guess. And you are right about the different attitudes, it is the same for most places I would think.
And here I just thought that was a sign of being American.
zeogold: Dang, that was the puzzle.
GreenDamsel: What are you doing here. Don't you have a puzzle to solve?
Now, that's a puzzle, isn't it?
I assume that everyone looks, sounds, and is the same gender and age as me until I know otherwise :-p

Not really... I do get a bit overly curious about ages sometimes though. Not that it actually matters how old a person is, I just find it interesting :-)
zeogold: And here I just thought that was a sign of being American.
GreenDamsel: What are you doing here. Don't you have a puzzle to solve?
zeogold: Now, that's a puzzle, isn't it?
That is precisely the youthful cockiness they were talking about.
AgentBirdnest: I assume that everyone looks, sounds, and is the same gender and age as me until I know otherwise :-p

Not really... I do get a bit overly curious about ages sometimes though. Not that it actually matters how old a person is, I just find it interesting :-)
I just assume everybody here's a jaded old coot and go from there.
zeogold: And here I just thought that was a sign of being American.

Now, that's a puzzle, isn't it?
GreenDamsel: That is precisely the youthful cockiness they were talking about.
Nonsense! I have no idea what you're talking about! It's almost as if you think that I assume everybody's a jaded old coot or something!