It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: I'm 18, lady. I think I'm a bit young to be flirting at bars.
Plus, I'm not sure the bar is the type of place I want to find a date, anyways...
Many people meet their significant other at 18, but I can see how for some it would be too young. I thought flirting in bars was all the rage in the US? Do you mean all those movies lied? :-)

Just a random observation, but I already guessed roughly your age earlier, but I am guessing you are on the west coast, possibly California. Was I right?
zeogold: I'm a dude, thanks.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Lol. okay!
You couldn't tell by my general obnoxiousness and blatant misgendering of forum members?
zeogold: I'm 18, lady. I think I'm a bit young to be flirting at bars.
Plus, I'm not sure the bar is the type of place I want to find a date, anyways...
ddickinson: Many people meet their significant other at 18, but I can see how for some it would be too young. I thought flirting in bars was all the rage in the US? Do you mean all those movies lied? :-)

Just a random observation, but I already guessed roughly your age earlier, but I am guessing you are on the west coast, possibly California. Was I right?
I'm too young to even be IN a bar. The drinking age here is 21.
You only flirt in bars if you're after a one-night stand, so sure, I'm sure the movies are accurate.

I've said it enough times that it ain't exactly much of a puzzle to figure out. Yes, I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. The state where we forget there are other states!
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
CarrionCrow: That looks nice...
Now trying to figure out how to justify buying another device that makes coffee.
It is :)
It's coffee. That should be justification enough. :)
GoG eating posts. pfft...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Lol. okay!
zeogold: You couldn't tell by my general obnoxiousness and blatant misgendering of forum members?
ddickinson: Many people meet their significant other at 18, but I can see how for some it would be too young. I thought flirting in bars was all the rage in the US? Do you mean all those movies lied? :-)

zeogold: I'm too young to even be IN a bar. The drinking age here is 21.
You only flirt in bars if you're after a one-night stand, so sure, I'm sure the movies are accurate.

I've said it enough times that it ain't exactly much of a puzzle to figure out. Yes, I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. The state where we forget there are other states!
Lol, yes, but you said you are an 18 girl, so I asked ya.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX

Of course, I forgot about the legal age being 21 in the US.

Said that where? Keep in mind I have only really been active on this thread and that I have been away from the place for quite some time. But at least I was right. So yay for me. :-)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: GoG eating posts. pfft...
zeogold: You couldn't tell by my general obnoxiousness and blatant misgendering of forum members?

I'm too young to even be IN a bar. The drinking age here is 21.

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Lol, yes, but you said you are an 18 girl, so I asked ya.
.........what?

ddickinson: Of course, I forgot about the legal age being 21 in the US.

Said that where? Keep in mind I have only really been active on this thread and that I have been away from the place for quite some time. But at least I was right. So yay for me. :-)
Why, is it lower over there?

It's fairly hard NOT to find me on pretty much any thread you click on that isn't laden with politics.
But hey, if you figured that out without knowing that stuff, nicely done. How'd you solve it?
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
XxXSprayvWarXxX: GoG eating posts. pfft...

Lol, yes, but you said you are an 18 girl, so I asked ya.
zeogold: .........what?
The thing I quoted you said and I thought you were a lady.

EDIT:

Quoting a thing that you said previously doesn't work so I will copy n' paste what you said.

'' I'm 18, lady. I think I'm a bit young to be flirting at bars.
Plus, I'm not sure the bar is the type of place I want to find a date, anyways...''
Post edited January 31, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
zeogold: .........what?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: The thing I quoted you said and I thought you were a lady.
"lady" was a direct comment, not a description of myself. I was referring to ddickinson as "lady", since I was too lazy to say "ddickinson", or "ddick" or something like that.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: The thing I quoted you said and I thought you were a lady.
zeogold: "lady" was a direct comment, not a description of myself. I was referring to ddickinson as "lady", since I was too lazy to say "ddickinson", or "ddick" or something like that.
Oh alright :D
ElTerprise: It is :)
It's coffee. That should be justification enough. :)
So what you're saying is that I should look at coffeemakers the same way I look at video games. -laughs-
zeogold: "lady" was a direct comment, not a description of myself. I was referring to ddickinson as "lady", since I was too lazy to say "ddickinson", or "ddick" or something like that.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Oh alright :D
I ain't about to misgender MYSELF, buddy boy. Just one or more of y'all.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Oh alright :D
zeogold: I ain't about to misgender MYSELF, buddy boy. Just one or more of y'all.
Hehe :)
Does the forum just eat posts every time a new page is created, or what?
zeogold: Why, is it lower over there?

It's fairly hard NOT to find me on pretty much any thread you click on that isn't laden with politics.
But hey, if you figured that out without knowing that stuff, nicely done. How'd you solve it?
It is 18 over here.

Your mannerism told me you were at college, or there about. And the region was just a hunch. Americans tend to act a bit different depending on where they are, this could just be something different in the way they speak, or how they carry themselves, or their opinions. But generally just a guess. I am hardly an expect at such things.
I'm male, 6 feet tall, blonde gone white hair, blue eyes and old enough to go to bars.
I like rock and classical music, pizza and boobs.

Do I win anything? Like a date?