It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Who is virus girl?
zeogold: The sick one. XxXSpray-somethin'-or-other-that-I'm-too-dang-lazy-to-type-out.

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hehe! I'm so quick! :) It's okay, I understand what you are trying to say! :) No problem.
zeogold: Her.^
Lol!
zeogold: The sick one. XxXSpray-somethin'-or-other-that-I'm-too-dang-lazy-to-type-out.
ddickinson: What makes you think XxXSprayvWarXxX is a girl?
Because everybody I've called a guy on this thread so far ended up being a girl, so I figured I'd try the other way first this time and see what happens.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
Oh snap! :D
zeogold: Because everybody I've called a guy on this thread so far ended up being a girl, so I figured I'd try the other way first this time and see what happens.
Hehe! You guys making up my mood, thank you so much! :)
Post edited January 31, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
ddickinson: Sorry to hear that. It is very cold in your part of Germany?
5°C currently with a nice rain storm approaching which will cool the house even faster.

CarrionCrow: Frigging wonderful. Figuring the technician already got paid, any chance of getting them to come back since their jury rig failed?
I think they're already doing what they can. The whole block is out of heating, and there's a lot of families with children so I guess the emergency service phone is ringing non-stop. They probably can't do much without the replacement part for the heating system.

As for the payment - they're contracted by the property management company, so that's not my concern.
toxicTom: This, and also the (perceived) anonymity tempts people into very aggressively "conveying" their views, or even outright trolling. I doubt most people would be as impolite and rude if you would talk to them face to face.

On the other hand, the old "atheist" thread was a positive example that a civilized discussion is possible even about very sensitive and touchy subjects. But maybe that was just the "exception proving the rule".
That is true, there are many threads on here that are nice and polite. Sadly they are harder to find these days since the forum started to degrade. Can you argue about atheism? I mean they don't believe in anything, so they have nothing to get defensive about. :-)

zeogold: Because everybody I've called a guy on this thread so far ended up being a girl, so I figured I'd try the other way first this time and see what happens.
Seing as how you called me son early I can see you suck at finding the ladies of the thread. :-)
ddickinson: Seing as how you called me son early I can see you suck at finding the ladies of the thread. :-)
I call everybody that. "son", "buddy boy", "sucker", "bub", "mac"...it's my signature informal nickname thing.
But hey, at least that's a combo of 5 misgendered moves I've got so far, and going strong!
toxicTom: 5°C currently with a nice rain storm approaching which will cool the house even faster.
While not quite the same, could you get some electric heaters? They are not always that good, but they can help take the chill out of the air. Other than that I guess all you can do is wrap up warm. I hope you will all be okay.

zeogold: I call everybody that. "son", "buddy boy", "sucker", "bub", "mac"...it's my signature informal nickname thing.
But hey, at least that's a combo of 5 misgendered moves I've got so far, and going strong!
You must have to be very careful when flirting at a bar if you have that kind of luck finding the ladies. :-)
Post edited January 31, 2016 by ddickinson
Hmph. Gog's eatin' up the posts again.
toxicTom: 5°C currently with a nice rain storm approaching which will cool the house even faster.
ddickinson: While not quite the same, could you get some electric heaters? They are not always that good, but they can help take the chill out of the air. Other than that I guess all you can do is wrap up warm. I hope you will all be okay.

zeogold: I call everybody that. "son", "buddy boy", "sucker", "bub", "mac"...it's my signature informal nickname thing.
ddickinson: You must have to be very careful when flirting at a bar if you have that kind of luck finding the ladies. :-)
Imagine calling ladies suckers! Oh dear...
Post edited January 31, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
toxicTom: I think they're already doing what they can. The whole block is out of heating, and there's a lot of families with children so I guess the emergency service phone is ringing non-stop. They probably can't do much without the replacement part for the heating system.

As for the payment - they're contracted by the property management company, so that's not my concern.
The entire block? Shit...
Hopefully the repair people can think of something. Can't really expect a bunch of people and their kids to freeze all day long.
uh.. ToxicTom sorry to hear about the cold issue.
If you have to face a cold night... get the thickest woollen socks, put on some candles and make some tea...
ddickinson: You must have to be very careful when flirting at a bar if you have that kind of luck finding the ladies. :-)
I'm 18, lady. I think I'm a bit young to be flirting at bars.
Plus, I'm not sure the bar is the type of place I want to find a date, anyways...
ddickinson: While not quite the same, could you get some electric heaters? They are not always that good, but they can help take the chill out of the air. Other than that I guess all you can do is wrap up warm. I hope you will all be okay.

You must have to be very careful when flirting at a bar if you have that kind of luck finding the ladies. :-)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Imagine calling ladies suckers! Oh dear...
I tried it on snowkatt and it got me farther than I'd have liked.
zeogold: I'm 18, lady. I think I'm a bit young to be flirting at bars.
Plus, I'm not sure the bar is the type of place I want to find a date, anyways...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Imagine calling ladies suckers! Oh dear...
zeogold: I tried it on snowkatt and it got me farther than I'd have liked.
Seriously Zeo, are you a lady?

Snowkatt?
zeogold: I'm 18, lady. I think I'm a bit young to be flirting at bars.

I tried it on snowkatt and it got me farther than I'd have liked.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Seriously Zeo, are you a lady?

Snowkatt?
I'm a dude, thanks.

A member of the forum. She never shows up in this thread.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Seriously Zeo, are you a lady?

Snowkatt?
zeogold: I'm a dude, thanks.

A member of the forum. She never shows up in this thread.
Lol. okay!

Alright :D