It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys, how are you?

I just watched Pixels movie twice! It is the best 3D movie I saw ever! I just can't understand why this movie is so hated towards the critics! Excellent plot and acting, so enjoyable! That I will watch for a third time today for sure!
Good day. I have not seen the movie, so I can't really comment. But you like it and that is all that should matter to you.
ran around in the sewers... enough for one day.
eye of the beholder sure is a hardcore game, sprawling tunnels and no automap... but somehow it's enjoyable :)

I'll follow Crow with the coffee making... got to wake up a bit for the rest of the day...
CarrionCrow: If you can wipe out fatigue with a single cup, I seriously envy you.
Well i made a pot of coffee plus let my Senseo work to get enough coffee in short time :)
superstande: ran around in the sewers... enough for one day.
eye of the beholder sure is a hardcore game, sprawling tunnels and no automap... but somehow it's enjoyable :)

I'll follow Crow with the coffee making... got to wake up a bit for the rest of the day...
Yeah, that lack of automap kills if you suck at cartography.

More coffee...always a sound plan.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys, how are you?

I just watched Pixels movie twice! It is the best 3D movie I saw ever! I just can't understand why this movie is so hated towards the critics! Excellent plot and acting, so enjoyable! That I will watch for a third time today for sure!
ddickinson: Good day. I have not seen the movie, so I can't really comment. But you like it and that is all that should matter to you.
Hey, long time no see in here! So happy to see you online! :) I like the movie, but critics drive me mad! :(

How are you?
Post edited January 31, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
Shit...sound died again.... -.-
ElTerprise: Well i made a pot of coffee plus let my Senseo work to get enough coffee in short time :)
Hmm. Can't say I've heard of Senseo, but there's a Keurig in the other room for coffee emergencies. -laughs-
The cups get pricey if you drink a ton of it, but it's very useful for strong single servings.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by CarrionCrow
nooo, empire earth 1 or 2 don't run properly under wine! *sniff*

Hurm, well, it'll be star ruler 1/2 sword of the stars or space empires 4x then...

... I feel like fragging space fish and rats while playing Space Dragoncrows *boots up sword of the stars*
zeogold: We literally poop freedom, son.
ddickinson: So you are saying freedom is shit? :-)
Only when done by non-Americans.
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Can't say I've heard of Senseo, but there's a Keurig in the other room for coffee emergencies. -laughs-
The cups get pricey if you drink a ton of it, but it's very useful for strong single servings.
That's the one i have. I use it for single cups regularly and the good thing is that the pods you need for it are actually fully biodegrable :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey, long time no see in here! So happy to see you online! :) I like the movie, but critics drive me mad! :(

How are you?
Thank you. Critics are a strange bunch, often quite corrupt or all afraid to go against the crowd.

I am okay, as good as can be expected. How are you?

zeogold: Only when done by non-Americans.
But the question is: is that just banter, or do you actually mean that? :-)
Post edited January 31, 2016 by ddickinson
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey, long time no see in here! So happy to see you online! :) I like the movie, but critics drive me mad! :(

How are you?
ddickinson: Thank you. Critics are a strange bunch, often quite corrupt or all afraid to go against the crowd.

I am okay, as good as can be expected. How are you?

ddickinson: But the question is: is that just banter, or do you actually mean that? :-)
No problem. I understand that!

I'm so sick, that I'm on the cough and watching some movies.
ddickinson: But the question is: is that just banter, or do you actually mean that? :-)
I don't know anything about politics. I'm just here to overuse the "overly-patriotic American" jokes.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I'm so sick, that I'm on the cough and watching some movies.
Sorry to hear that, get better soon!

What are you watching (other than Pixels)?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I'm so sick, that I'm on the cough and watching some movies.
toxicTom: Sorry to hear that, get better soon!

What are you watching (other than Pixels)?
Thank you so much! Jurassic World.