It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: A hugging contest? I am not sure I am up to that kind of confrontation, but we could give it a go. :-)
*starter hug*
*windows is updating don't turn off the computer hug* :P
ElTerprise: Well maybe the coffee will help then :)

Still tired...too little sleep..i wonder why :P
But otherwise i'm fine...jsut doing some preperational stuff for the field trip....
Things should improve after the first pot, I think.

-laughs- Late night over there? ;)

Additional - Just in case anyone has Tropico 5 but not the DLC, the digital coupon for that expires on the 12th of February. Noticed that yesterday, figured it wouldn't hurt to mention the time limit.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: *windows is updating don't turn off the computer hug* :P
That's the best thing when having to reinstall an OS - countless hours of updates ;)
*big hug* :)
ddickinson: You did check that you burnt the right one? o_O

*silly hug*
AgentBirdnest: I'm an American. Of course I didn't check ;-)
*unpatriotic hug*
Darn-tootin' right!
Only thing we won't burn is our flag!
That's going to be a long one...
AgentBirdnest: I can't be expected to check all these things! >:-| When I hear "burn", I burn. It's your job to point me in the right direction. I simply get too excited and irrational to bother myself with things like details ;-p
Since when do you Americans listen to anyone else's advice. :-)

I picture it a little like this, with you as the minions, but instead of you putting out the fire you are holding a flamethrower and setting fires.

https://youtu.be/HyPFmDhmg5k?t=12
CarrionCrow: Things should improve after the first pot, I think.

-laughs- Late night over there? ;)
That's good :)

Apparently so :P
But i just also got me some coffee - the tiredness shouldn't be an issue anymore then :)
*blue screen of death hug*

zeogold: Darn-tootin' right!
Only thing we won't burn is our flag!
Yet you will wipe your arses on it it seems. :-)

http://media.salon.com/2014/11/american_flag_toilet_paper.jpg
AgentBirdnest: I can't be expected to check all these things! >:-| When I hear "burn", I burn. It's your job to point me in the right direction. I simply get too excited and irrational to bother myself with things like details ;-p
ddickinson: Since when do you Americans listen to anyone else's advice. :-)
We listened to the advice of the Native Americans to hide behind the trees when shooting at you guys.
Of course, we ended up wiping out the population and completely screwing them over in every imaginable way, but we did listen to them that one time.
Hello guys, how are you?

I just watched Pixels movie twice! It is the best 3D movie I saw ever! I just can't understand why this movie is so hated towards the critics! Excellent plot and acting, so enjoyable! That I will watch for a third time today for sure!
zeogold: We listened to the advice of the Native Americans to hide behind the trees when shooting at you guys.
Of course, we ended up wiping out the population and completely screwing them over in every imaginable way, but we did listen to them that one time.
But they were actual Americans, so my point is still valid. Americans only listen to Americans. :-)
10.2 gigs in 90 minutes. That speed boost is very noticeable right now...
ddickinson: Yet you will wipe your arses on it it seems. :-)

http://media.salon.com/2014/11/american_flag_toilet_paper.jpg
We literally poop freedom, son.
ddickinson: But they were actual Americans
Not according to the laws we had back then.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: We literally poop freedom, son.
So you are saying freedom is shit? :-)
ElTerprise: That's good :)

Apparently so :P
But i just also got me some coffee - the tiredness shouldn't be an issue anymore then :)
If you can wipe out fatigue with a single cup, I seriously envy you.