It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: It is already dead. It is not that much of a problem. I have all data on a second hard disk, so nothing important is lost. But it is *** annoying... just spent the last hour installing the OS on the second disk... and now I need to update again everything... meh
*big return hug*
ddickinson: That is good to hear that you did not lose anything. But it is annoying that you have to reinstall everything. But at least now it is dead Agent can burn it down for you. :-)
*big hug with a cuddly panda teddy to cheer you up*
Yep, he can burn it :D
I think I should see that as sign to finally start looking into a new computer / new parts. I mean the graphic cards has had some problems for a while now :P

*that is so cute hug*
moonshineshadow: Yep, he can burn it :D
I think I should see that as sign to finally start looking into a new computer / new parts. I mean the graphic cards has had some problems for a while now :P

*that is so cute hug*
At least you will be able to play The Witcher 3 once you upgrade. I could do with an actual gaming PC again, but I think at the moment I don't play enough to justify it. Not that I mind, my old system can play all the games I have here on GOG.

*more big hugs*
*fwoosh* B-|
*big comforting hug*
toxicTom: Myth is frustratingly hard, and that's not just the RTS-inept me saying that :-)
Well good to know...but it looks like might not be that easy to get the game anyway....because the stuff i found on Amazon were the Mac and the Linux version.

*that is so cute hug*
ddickinson: At least you will be able to play The Witcher 3 once you upgrade. I could do with an actual gaming PC again, but I think at the moment I don't play enough to justify it. Not that I mind, my old system can play all the games I have here on GOG.

*more big hugs*
That is true. I mean as soon as I played Witcher 2 :P
*more return hugs*

AgentBirdnest: *fwoosh* B-|
*big comforting hug*
Yeah :D
*thank you hug*
moonshineshadow: *yeah for my hard disk with the OS dying on me -.-*
Oh damn. Hopefully getting it changed up won't be too miserable.
*big comforting hug*
You did check that you burnt the right one? o_O

*silly hug*
ElTerprise: Hello Crow :)
Coffee pots are always too damn slow ;)

How are you?
Think I'm on mental auto-pilot a bit. Not even close to awake yet.

How's your day going?
moonshineshadow: That is true. I mean as soon as I played Witcher 2 :P
*more return hugs*
Well playing the second one first would be helpful. :-)

*even bigger return hug*
moonshineshadow: That is true. I mean as soon as I played Witcher 2 :P
*more return hugs*
ddickinson: Well playing the second one first would be helpful. :-)
*even bigger return hug*
But at least I managed to reach my 40% finished games goal today before that mess since I finished Captain Toad Treasure Tracker this morning :D
*are we doing a hugging contest? hug*
*big comforting hug*
ddickinson: You did check that you burnt the right one? o_O

*silly hug*
I'm an American. Of course I didn't check ;-)
*unpatriotic hug*
moonshineshadow: But at least I managed to reach my 40% finished games goal today before that mess since I finished Captain Toad Treasure Tracker this morning :D
*are we doing a hugging contest? hug*
That is good. It looks like a really fun game, and definitely one I will be getting if I decide to get a Wii U.

A hugging contest? I am not sure I am up to that kind of confrontation, but we could give it a go. :-)

*starter hug*

AgentBirdnest: I'm an American. Of course I didn't check ;-)
*unpatriotic hug*
Did you even check it was the right place before you took the hard drive to burn? Or is your neighbour now hiding scared after some crazy Agent broke in and ripped out the hard drive before burning it while trying to talk in German? :-)

*random silly hug*
Post edited January 31, 2016 by ddickinson
ElTerprise: Well good to know...but it looks like might not be that easy to get the game anyway....because the stuff i found on Amazon were the Mac and the Linux version.
Just went through my list of ~600 games on disks that I have made, but no luck. Otherwise you could have had it since I won't play it anyway. That's not all the games, a lot of the minor ones I didn't bother to catalogue, but I doubt Myth would have fallen among those.
CarrionCrow: Think I'm on mental auto-pilot a bit. Not even close to awake yet.

How's your day going?
Well maybe the coffee will help then :)

Still tired...too little sleep..i wonder why :P
But otherwise i'm fine...jsut doing some preperational stuff for the field trip....
toxicTom: Just went through my list of ~600 games on disks that I have made, but no luck. Otherwise you could have had it since I won't play it anyway. That's not all the games, a lot of the minor ones I didn't bother to catalogue, but I doubt Myth would have fallen among those.
Thanks for looking but don't worry - if i won't have the chance to play them it'd be sad but nothing too severe...
Post edited January 31, 2016 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: Did you even check it was the right place before you took the hard drive to burn? Or is your neighbour now hiding scared after some crazy Agent broke in and ripped out the hard drive before burning it while trying to talk in German? :-)

*random silly hug*
I can't be expected to check all these things! >:-| When I hear "burn", I burn. It's your job to point me in the right direction. I simply get too excited and irrational to bother myself with things like details ;-p