It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *extra big hug*
ddickinson: *big return hug*
Hello, lovely Moonshine!
Are you having a nice weekend so far?
Doing ok, did the usual apartment cleaning and then played a game :D
And now having a skype chat with only ElT, Endre and Crow. Since Agent did not want to join us :-(
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, did the usual apartment cleaning and then played a game :D
And now having a skype chat with only ElT, Endre and Crow. Since Agent did not want to join us :-(
Did you play anything fun? Me and my partner started to play a bit of Ceville earlier, which is a nice little adventure game.

I hope you have a fun time chatting with them all. I guess me and Agent will have to just join the no-Skype club. Maybe we can get our own badge. :-)

*big hug*
ddickinson: Did you play anything fun? Me and my partner started to play a bit of Ceville earlier, which is a nice little adventure game.
Played Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, really fun :-)

ddickinson: I hope you have a fun time chatting with them all. I guess me and Agent will have to just join the no-Skype club. Maybe we can get our own badge. :-)
Nah Agent does not qualify, he already joined once, or so I heard ;-)
Post edited January 31, 2016 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Played Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, really fun :-)
I have never heard of that game, but straight away I thought Nintendo. Maybe I should get myself a Wii U sometime for all the cute and fun games.

moonshineshadow: Nah Agent does not qualify, he already joined once, or so I heard ;-)
I see. So I guess it will just be me all alone. Oh well, I guess I will have to make myself a nice badge to keep me company. :-)
moonshineshadow: Played Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, really fun :-)
ddickinson: I have never heard of that game, but straight away I thought Nintendo. Maybe I should get myself a Wii U sometime for all the cute and fun games.
I have to say I really enjoy the games. And on Christmas we got the new Mario Party game and played with the whole family, that was really fun :D
ddickinson: How are you today?
Honestly... kinda awful. But nothing to worry about. Can't win everyday. (And to top it all off, GOG ate my post... and I made Moon frown :-( ...)

How are you, Mrs Kinson?
ddickinson: *big return hug*
Hello, lovely Moonshine!
Are you having a nice weekend so far?
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, did the usual apartment cleaning and then played a game :D
Y'all Skype with one another?
Dang, man. This thread is even friendlier than I thought.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday?

*hugs and waves*
Good evening. =)

Doing all right here, enjoying talking with people on Skype.

How's your weekend going?
AgentBirdnest: Honestly... kinda awful. But nothing to worry about. Can't win everyday. (And to top it all off, GOG ate my post... and I made Moon frown :-( ...)
Awww don't look so sad. I was just messing with you a bit *extra big get better and cheer up hug*
moonshineshadow: I have to say I really enjoy the games. And on Christmas we got the new Mario Party game and played with the whole family, that was really fun :D
There does seem to be lots of fun games. I like that Nintendo decided to concentrate on good fun games over flashy graphics and things like that. Granted many people hate Nintendo for that, but their games are usually very good.
moonshineshadow: I have to say I really enjoy the games. And on Christmas we got the new Mario Party game and played with the whole family, that was really fun :D
ddickinson: There does seem to be lots of fun games. I like that Nintendo decided to concentrate on good fun games over flashy graphics and things like that. Granted many people hate Nintendo for that, but their games are usually very good.
Yep, I agree on that. I don't care if so many people hate them for it. The reason for me to get Nintendo games is that they are fun and I like the style and characters. Otherwise I'd buy no console games at all since there are enough games for my pc in my library.
AgentBirdnest: Honestly... kinda awful. But nothing to worry about. Can't win everyday. (And to top it all off, GOG ate my post... and I made Moon frown :-( ...)

How are you, Mrs Kinson?
Anything I can do to help? You know where my chat is if you need to talk. If you stand on your head Moon's frown will look like a smile. :-)

I am okay, I managed to get a few hours sleep and had a lovely day with my partner, so that is nice.

CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Doing all right here, enjoying talking with people on Skype.

How's your weekend going?
Good evening, Mr Crow!

I hear you are all having fun on Skype. Just be sure to keep your clothes on, we don't want it turning into that kind of skype call. :-)

My weekend is doing okay, just a nice relaxing day with my partner, which has been a good break from a few things that have been going on.

moonshineshadow: Yep, I agree on that. I don't care if so many people hate them for it. The reason for me to get Nintendo games is that they are fun and I like the style and characters. Otherwise I'd buy no console games at all since there are enough games for my pc in my library.
Plus the Nintendo games are quite food for family members who are not used to gaming. For the most part Nintendo makes games that are simple to play, yet can still be challenging. And their in-house games are usually well polished on release, especially compared to the other AAA developers.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good evening, Mr Crow!

I hear you are all having fun on Skype. Just be sure to keep your clothes on, we don't want it turning into that kind of skype call. :-)

My weekend is doing okay, just a nice relaxing day with my partner, which has been a good break from a few things that have been going on.
No worries there, I have no intention of traumatizing my call members. -laughs-

Very glad to hear that. You deserve to at least get a break from whatever bullshit's happening, since it won't just go the hell away like it should.
CarrionCrow: No worries there, I have no intention of traumatizing my call members. -laughs-

Very glad to hear that. You deserve to at least get a break from whatever bullshit's happening, since it won't just go the hell away like it should.
I see, so a clean skype call. No wonder Agent did not want to take part. :-)

Thank you. I am hoping to have some good news next week with my next set of tests. They have been delayed due to some serious flooding we had over Christmas and New Year that caused some problem for the lab that was processing the results. I don't really mind, floods can't be helped.
moonshineshadow: Awww don't look so sad. I was just messing with you a bit *extra big get better and cheer up hug*
*smile*
I'll be there another time. Promise. I just can't today.
*big thank you hug*
ddickinson: Anything I can do to help? You know where my chat is if you need to talk. If you stand on your head Moon's frown will look like a smile. :-)

I am okay, I managed to get a few hours sleep and had a lovely day with my partner, so that is nice.
I don't think anything can be done, but thanks for the offer. Better not stand on my head though - I'm already about to faint while sitting upright :-p

Glad you were able to have a lovely day... *happy hug*
ddickinson: I see, so a clean skype call. No wonder Agent did not want to take part. :-)
n__o *laughing hug*
Post edited January 31, 2016 by AgentBirdnest