It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: But... but... butts! Nudity! Evil! Ew! >:-O
I guess it's a religious thing. Maybe. I have no idea. I'm just thinking out loud.
Well that might be the reason indeed....
EndreWhiteMane: Morning quiet thread Fred.
Hello Endre :)
How is your day going so far?
Post edited January 30, 2016 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: But... but... butts! Nudity! Evil! Ew! >:-O
I guess it's a religious thing. Maybe. I have no idea. I'm just thinking out loud.
ElTerprise: Well that might be the reason indeed....
ElTerprise: Hello Endre :)
How is your day going so far?
Hi ELT, deciding whether to try to go to work today, not feeling the best.
Hope your day is going well.
EndreWhiteMane: Hi ELT, deciding whether to try to go to work today, not feeling the best.
Hope your day is going well.
Oh sorry to hear that you're not feeling the best - it'll hopefully improve soon :)
Yep. Quite good thanks :)
Morning, appropriate-volume Endre :-)
I hope you'll feel a bit better... I don't like seeing the lovely people here feeling down :-( *passes a morphine-flavored milkshake*
Post edited January 30, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Morning, appropriate-volume Endre :-)
I hope you'll feel a bit better... I don't like seeing the lovely people here feeling down :-( *passes a morphine-flavored milkshake*
Morning Agent, interesting flavor. <slurp> :-)
AgentBirdnest: Morning, appropriate-volume Endre :-)
Good morning and to whom it may concern, afternoon!
Just had a mild row with my wife... nothing too serious... maybe it's just one of those things, like a volcano... there needs to be some burning-hot lava and smoke at some point involved..

okay, to recap... hard drugs are okay, nudity is bad :P (sorry couldn't help it)
arfgh double post?
Post edited January 30, 2016 by superstande
superstande: arfgh double post?
Morning Super.

Morning Super.

:-)
superstande: arfgh double post?
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Super.

Morning Super.

:-)
:) Morning, morning, Endre!
EndreWhiteMane: (...)
Btw. Have you found a solution for your Humble problem yet?

I think i might actually try that monthly thingy...to get Alien...
https://vine.co/v/OYui6jM50A3 :)
EndreWhiteMane: (...)
ElTerprise: Btw. Have you found a solution for your Humble problem yet?

I think i might actually try that monthly thingy...to get Alien...
Actually my problem's gotten worse since I saw the price on The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 here. :-)
by the way... did you all get tropico 1-2... I found them on my shelf today :)
Post edited January 30, 2016 by superstande
EndreWhiteMane: Actually my problem's gotten worse since I saw the price on The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 here. :-)
Wait a minute...that's on sale? Oh...wow that's a great discount for the game... well understandable that this made it worse :)
superstande: by the way... did you all get tropico 1-2... I found them on my shelf today :)
Yep. Have them already...didn't know that they were unbundled though...
EndreWhiteMane: Actually my problem's gotten worse since I saw the price on The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 here. :-)
ElTerprise: Wait a minute...that's on sale? Oh...wow that's a great discount for the game... well understandable that this made it worse :)
superstande: by the way... did you all get tropico 1-2... I found them on my shelf today :)
ElTerprise: Yep. Have them already...didn't know that they were unbundled though...
It wouldn't be so bad if most of these sales didn't end 1 or 2 days before I get paid. :-)