It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: The Humble bundle has BE plus the small DLC plus a 33% coupon for the other DLC, that would be $35.00 total, not too bad. The bundle sadly also has a bunch of other great games that I already have.
Tough decisions in this life. :-)
Yep. That's the reason why i won't get the bundle....to many games i already own despite being also interested in BE :)
Too bad it only one key per tier... :(

---------------
Anyway. I think i'll try to get some sleep now. Good night everyone and see you later :)
ElTerprise: Anyway. I think i'll try to get some sleep now. Good night everyone and see you later :)
Goodnight, ELT. Sleep well.

*goodnight hug*
EndreWhiteMane: The Humble bundle has BE plus the small DLC plus a 33% coupon for the other DLC, that would be $35.00 total, not too bad. The bundle sadly also has a bunch of other great games that I already have.
Tough decisions in this life. :-)
ElTerprise: Yep. That's the reason why i won't get the bundle....to many games i already own despite being also interested in BE :)
Too bad it only one key per tier... :(

---------------
Anyway. I think i'll try to get some sleep now. Good night everyone and see you later :)
Night Rayman in space. Sleep well.
ElTerprise: Anyway. I think i'll try to get some sleep now. Good night everyone and see you later :)
ddickinson: Goodnight, ELT. Sleep well.

*goodnight hug*
Night D's, you sleep well too.
*bearhug*
Post edited January 30, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Night D's, you sleep well too.
*bearhug*
Wait, when did I say I was going to sleep? :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Night D's, you sleep well too.
*bearhug*
ddickinson: Wait, when did I say I was going to sleep? :-)
Sowwy, I miswead it. :/
EndreWhiteMane: Sowwy, I miswead it. :/
Hmmm. I think it is one of two things.

1. You are trying to confuse me.
2. You want the place to yourself so you can look at your dirty magazines. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Sowwy, I miswead it. :/
ddickinson: Hmmm. I think it is one of two things.

1. You are trying to confuse me.
2. You want the place to yourself so you can look at your dirty magazines. :-)
It's OK, you can stay if you want. Their not REAL dirty mags.
hey all you fun nuts. For those of you who know trentonlf, today is his birthday! send him some well wishes either via pm or here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/its_trentonlfs_birthday_today_and_hes_just_the_worst
Crewdroog: hey all you fun nuts. For those of you who know trentonlf, today is his birthday! send him some well wishes either via pm or here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/its_trentonlfs_birthday_today_and_hes_just_the_worst
Hi Crew! Will Do!
Crewdroog: hey all you fun nuts. For those of you who know trentonlf, today is his birthday! send him some well wishes either via pm or here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/its_trentonlfs_birthday_today_and_hes_just_the_worst
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Crew! Will Do!
hey endre! how are you?
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Crew! Will Do!
Crewdroog: hey endre! how are you?
I'm OK, how about you?
Goodnight, everyone!

You Americans try to behave yourselves while the rest of the world is asleep. :-)

*hugs and waves*

EndreWhiteMane: It's OK, you can stay if you want. Their not REAL dirty mags.
Not real... You mean they are imaginary dirty magazines? :-)

But it's okay, I will let you have some alone time as I think I had better try to get some sleep before it starts taking its toll on my health again. I hope you have a good day, and hopefully I will be able to chat again sooner rather than later.

*big sleepy hug*

I sent him a PM. Thanks for letting us know. *big random hug*
Crewdroog: hey endre! how are you?
EndreWhiteMane: I'm OK, how about you?
same old, same old, work, video games and the hermit cave :)
ddickinson: Goodnight, everyone!

You Americans try to behave yourselves while the rest of the world is asleep. :-)

*hugs and waves*
Aw come on, you don't have to leave. I'll share the mags.......... :-)
Good night, hope you have a great tomorrow.
*another bearhug*
EndreWhiteMane: I'm OK, how about you?
Crewdroog: same old, same old, work, video games and the hermit cave :)
As Curly would say "Could be woise." :-)
Post edited January 30, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
Goodnight Fred!
*waves to all*