It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Hello Crow :)
I'm fine - what about you?
The coffee/soda combo is slowly working its magic here. Annoyed that I'm reinstalling One Finger Death Punch for the fifteenth time, but I don't have any other speed games I haven't beaten with perfect everything.

How's it going for you?
CarrionCrow: The coffee/soda combo is slowly working its magic here. Annoyed that I'm reinstalling One Finger Death Punch for the fifteenth time, but I don't have any other speed games I haven't beaten with perfect everything.

How's it going for you?
Tried Dyad? I suck at it, but it's really quite fascinating. Or is it still too slow for you?
superstande: hey... what... Scandinavian food is rotten... wait a minute... :)
Alright I tend to eat Italian, South-East Asian, Chinese a lot... but there's some good Scandinavian food!
Like my mum's meatballs! :)

also: I ate some awesome sausages in Berlin, they really know how to make those!
Well according to some Scandinavians Finland is not really Scandinavia so don't have anything to worry about :P

CarrionCrow: The coffee/soda combo is slowly working its magic here. Annoyed that I'm reinstalling One Finger Death Punch for the fifteenth time, but I don't have any other speed games I haven't beaten with perfect everything.
How's it going for you?
Sounds good. But what will you do when do perfect that game as well?

Not too bad...played some Starbound but other than that i'm currently cleaning my music library on my PC :)
Post edited January 29, 2016 by ElTerprise
superstande: hey... what... Scandinavian food is rotten... wait a minute... :)
Alright I tend to eat Italian, South-East Asian, Chinese a lot... but there's some good Scandinavian food!
Like my mum's meatballs! :)

also: I ate some awesome sausages in Berlin, they really know how to make those!
"Currywurst" aka Curry sausage is characteristic Berlin food.
GreenDamsel: "Currywurst" aka Curry sausage is characteristic Berlin food.
Ah, yeah, that sounds familiar! :)
Mmm... gotta go back, just for that!

ElTerprise: Well according to some Scandinavians Finland is not really Scandinavia so don't have anything to worry about :P
Well alright then :) *a sigh of relief*
Post edited January 29, 2016 by superstande
toxicTom: Tried Dyad? I suck at it, but it's really quite fascinating. Or is it still too slow for you?
No, I haven't. But if it's fast, I'll download it now.
ElTerprise: Sounds good. But what will you do when do perfect that game as well?

Not too bad...played some Starbound but other than that i'm currently cleaning my music library on my PC :)
That's going to take a while. The grandmaster levels pack on the enemy count until quite a few levels have over 300. It takes a while to do that even when you're not trying for a perfect. The handicap makes it all take that much longer.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: No, I haven't. But if it's fast, I'll download it now.
Hmm, better watch some Let's play first - so see if it suits you. I find Race the Sun rather fast (especially in the later levels when everything moves to block your way...). That's probably slow motion for you ;-)
superstande: Well alright then :) *a sigh of relief*
See: http://satwcomic.com/how-the-north-works :P
CarrionCrow: No, I haven't. But if it's fast, I'll download it now.
toxicTom: Hmm, better watch some Let's play first - so see if it suits you. I find Race the Sun rather fast (especially in the later levels when everything moves to block your way...). That's probably slow motion for you ;-)
Fast? He wants fast?
*prepares to dump Sanik memes all over the thread*
CarrionCrow: That's going to take a while. The grandmaster levels pack on the enemy count until quite a few levels have over 300. It takes a while to do that even when you're not trying for a perfect. The handicap makes it all take that much longer.
I see. That's quite a lot - but won't they be somewhat samey after a while?
toxicTom: Hmm, better watch some Let's play first - so see if it suits you. I find Race the Sun rather fast (especially in the later levels when everything moves to block your way...). That's probably slow motion for you ;-)
-laughs- I already bought it ages ago. Just downloaded it, will try it in a bit. Thank you for the suggestion. =)
ElTerprise: I see. That's quite a lot - but won't they be somewhat samey after a while?
That's one of the big problems with the game. It becomes incredibly repetitive. By the time you've cleared student mode, then master, having so many levels like that on grandmaster mode turns the game into an endurance contest.
zeogold: Fast? He wants fast?
I'll pass on the memes, but if you could get Team Meat to pull Super Meat Boy 2 out of the ether, I'd appreciate it.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I already bought it ages ago. Just downloaded it, will try it in a bit. Thank you for the suggestion. =)
I sure hope you like it :-)

I'm off for now - family calls.

Y'all have a nice $restoftheday!

*hugs and waves*
CarrionCrow: That's one of the big problems with the game. It becomes incredibly repetitive. By the time you've cleared student mode, then master, having so many levels like that on grandmaster mode turns the game into an endurance contest.
That's what i thought....well i don't think that i would have the endurance for completely beating it then :)
And you still come back to it...
Post edited January 29, 2016 by ElTerprise
zeogold: Fast? He wants fast?
CarrionCrow: I'll pass on the memes, but if you could get Team Meat to pull Super Meat Boy 2 out of the ether, I'd appreciate it.
Ah, fine. I guess I should go memeing at 8:30 in the morning anyways. It's a dangerous idea.
I hear 1001 Spikes is similar in mind-numbing difficulty.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I already bought it ages ago. Just downloaded it, will try it in a bit. Thank you for the suggestion. =)
toxicTom: I sure hope you like it :-)

I'm off for now - family calls.

Y'all have a nice $restoftheday!

*hugs and waves*
Take care Tom, hope you have a good day in spite of everything.