It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Not that we need more to worry about but is anyone else wondering if the little blob is OK?

Morning all, not feeling well today but I hope everyone else is pretty much OK other than colds and stuff.
*hugs, waves, German food all around*
Hey Endre - sorry to hear that. Hope that it'll improve over the course of the day. Doing fine here :)

Well apparently he meant what he said - not really worried about him at the moment ...
EndreWhiteMane: Not that we need more to worry about but is anyone else wondering if the little blob is OK?

Morning all, not feeling well today but I hope everyone else is pretty much OK other than colds and stuff.
*hugs*

Hi Endre! I hope you'll feel better soon!

toxicTom: *hugs*

Hi Endre! I hope you'll feel better soon!
Thanks Tom, sorry to hear about your troubles. Brings back some unpleasant memories. :/
superstande: perhaps you meant capitalism as greedy money-making big companies
Wait, you mean there are other kinds?!

What happened to the blob? I already noticed he wasn't as active since I came back.
zeogold: Honestly, sometimes I forget Poland even exists.
Then again, I'm an American, so we forget other countries exist.
Heck, what am I saying? I'm a Californian at that! We forget other STATES exist!
ElTerprise: Cannot happen here - they're our direct neighbour after all :)
True. I mean, we never forget about Mexico.
...mainly because we're trying to keep them out, but still.

GreenDamsel: What happened to the blob? I already noticed he wasn't as active since I came back.
Flipped his lid and bolted.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post89656
Post 89656 and back.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by zeogold

GreenDamsel: What happened to the blob? I already noticed he wasn't as active since I came back.
We got on him about being polite and respectful of others and he didn't take it well at all. Hasn't been back since.
EndreWhiteMane: We got on him about being polite and respectful of others and he didn't take it well at all. Hasn't been back since.
we ?... well, it was my fault ; not ElT's one, for once (haha)...
I'm not happy about it at all... But I can't tell I regret it either.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by Empress_Owl
EndreWhiteMane: We got on him about being polite and respectful of others and he didn't take it well at all. Hasn't been back since.
Empress_Owl: we ?... well, it was my fault ; not ElT's one, for once. I'm not happy about it at all. But I certainly don't regret it either.
Don't feel bad, it seems all is well with the blob, he's just not coming here anymore, which is OK with me.

Wonder, yes. Concerned, not really. Not because I don't care; I genuinely hope he is okay. But... I'm just not going to concern myself too much over that.
I saw him online in my chat list yesterday morning.

Good morning, Endre.

AgentBirdnest: Wonder, yes. Concerned, not really. Not because I don't care; I genuinely hope he is okay. But... I'm just not going to concern myself too much over that.
I saw him online in my chat list yesterday morning.

Good morning, Endre.
Morning General. ;)
Empress_Owl: we ?... well, it was my fault ; not ElT's one, for once (haha)...
I'm not happy about it at all... But I can't tell I regret it either.
I'm the one who brutally murdered him.
You gave friendly and polite criticism.
I hope you thought of me, when that shit went down, because you know why.
Part of the reason why I wasn't as active was that I got messaged about "you can't treat lordtrek like that. He's so nice." so much. Just for pointing out that he's got a screw loose.
Anyway, glorious read.
zeogold: True. I mean, we never forget about Mexico.
...mainly because we're trying to keep them out, but still.
See. But does that also apply to Canada?
AgentBirdnest: I'm the one who brutally murdered him.
You gave friendly and polite criticism.
Same result...