It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: Don't ask. Had a fight with my wife, or better - still have. Bad one :-(
Really sorry to hear that.... :(
Post edited January 29, 2016 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: Ugh... People pulling phones out at a cinema is one of the top 3 reasons I don't like going to see movies these days >__< There are rules against it, but it seems that nobody cares anymore. Too many people do it.
A few years ago they had jammers in many of the cinemas. But either those are now illegal or something (interfering with WLANs?) or they simply don't work with the frequencies used nowadays for LTE and co.
toxicTom: A few years ago they had jammers in many of the cinemas. But either those are now illegal or something (interfering with WLANs?) or they simply don't work with the frequencies used nowadays for LTE and co.
I'm not familiar with that here ô__ô
I'd imagine that if it happened here, everyone would be shouting "First amendment something something! Grah grumble grah! You cant take my right to bear phones!"
Good afternoon, you guys!

*hugs and waves for everyone who wants them*
Yezemin: Good afternoon, you guys!

Good afternoon *big hug*
How are you doing?

Even more Germans.
I wonder if there's some certain cultural bias that increases the preference of "good old games".
Or are we just more likely to use forums?
Ayayayay interesting questions.
ElTerprise: Good afternoon *big hug*
How are you doing?
I'm doing great. Well, having a little dispute with InDesign right now, but that doesn't really count. :P
Yezemin: I'm doing great. Well, having a little dispute with InDesign right now, but that doesn't really count. :P
Glad to hear that. Not a fan of Adobe applications...had fun with Illustrator when i had to use it in university :P
Post edited January 29, 2016 by ElTerprise
GreenDamsel: Even more Germans.
I wonder if there's some certain cultural bias that increases the preference of "good old games".
Or maybe you just really love hugs? ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Or maybe you just really love hugs? ;-)
Sure. I've always been an advocate for more hugs.
Hugs are great. Hugs are amazing.
The big questions of life. I'm sure there's a survey about that somewhere. There's a survey for everything.

I'm an American, buddy boy.
Although, to be fair, GOG is based out of Poland as it is anyways. Central Europe, so it's bound to attract central Europeans, no?
zeogold: I'm an American, buddy boy.
Although, to be fair, GOG is based out of Poland as it is anyways. Central Europe, so it's bound to attract central Europeans, no?
You outed yourself as American the moment you didn't know what French was. So no worries, buddy boy. ;)
Good Afternoons, and sorry to poke in... But didn't GOG open an office in the U.S. too? ... I can't remember exactly how that went...
GreenDamsel: You outed yourself as American the moment you didn't know what French was. So no worries, buddy boy. ;)
I actually knew it was French, I was just joking.
But I don't speak French anyways. I thought it meant "Happy new year", but I just wanted to be sure. Never know. Could've been an encrypted code for The Witcher 3 or something.
Hey! Only I'm allowed to use the "___ boy" thing, green boy! Such an obnoxiously informal manner of speech with an unidentifiable and mangled accent is my trademark by now! Don't make me have to go all-out American style and copyright it!
superstande: Good Afternoons, and sorry to poke in... But didn't GOG open an office in the U.S. too? ... I can't remember exactly how that went...
I have no idea.
They'd likely have gotten their headquarters trashed by Gabe Newell's nefarious henchmen. We capitalists don't take kindly to competition. Either you close up shop or get bought by a bigger company.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by zeogold