It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: You know he is that guy who is always blamed for everything :P
Isn't that me?
And aren't they usually right?

Edit: Oh, HIM. Rayman boy.
Maybe it would benefit me to start actually reading usernames rather than just looking at avatars.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Tell whoever it is that some random people on the internet say hi and offer hugs.
moonshineshadow: You can say it to ElT yourself ;-) You know he is that guy who is always blamed for everything :P
Reminds me of "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." God dammit EIT.
moonshineshadow: You know he is that guy who is always blamed for everything :P
zeogold: Isn't that me?
And aren't they usually right?

Edit: Oh, HIM. Rayman boy.
Maybe it would benefit me to start actually reading usernames rather than just looking at avatars.
That's the advantage with my avatar and my name. They are literally the same.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by GreenDamsel
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Not quite. Talking with EIT on Skype at the moment.
Not exactly sure what it is, but it seem nice enough. Nothing too strange or bizarre.

Additional - I was just informed by EIT that the poster in question is of ships, obtained from the local ship museum.

Good evening. =) Good to see you.

Doing all right here, can't complain too much. Saw earlier that life is trying to kick you in the teeth at every turn, I'm very sorry about that.
Sorry for the delayed reply. I am trying to work my way through my chat messages now that it is working again. But at the moment with how my head is it is a little hard dealing with all the messages. But I am getting there, slowly.

Ah, a poster of some ships. Here I was thinking you were looking at posters of pretty ladies. :-)

I am glad that you are doing all right. Thank you. I would say life is kicking me in the teach, then stamping on my head just to make sure. But I will be okay, just things taking their toll at the moment.
ddickinson: Sorry for the delayed reply. I am trying to work my way through my chat messages now that it is working again. But at the moment with how my head is it is a little hard dealing with all the messages. But I am getting there, slowly.

Ah, a poster of some ships. Here I was thinking you were looking at posters of pretty ladies. :-)

I am glad that you are doing all right. Thank you. I would say life is kicking me in the teach, then stamping on my head just to make sure. But I will be okay, just things taking their toll at the moment.
It's okay, no need to apologize.

-laughs- If I wanted that, there are plenty on the internet, I'm certain.

Not thrilled to hear that. I sincerely hope so.
CarrionCrow: It's okay, no need to apologize.

-laughs- If I wanted that, there are plenty on the internet, I'm certain.

Not thrilled to hear that. I sincerely hope so.
The whole "plenty of the internet" thing is why I find it silly that so many games use eye candy so much. Why would someone spend money on a game for the eye candy when they have Google for free. :-)

I hope so too. But I am trying not to let it get me down too much, still trying to be my usual smiling self. I am able to read a bit more now, so that is helping me take my mind of things as I love reading buy have not really been able to do any for so long now due to my head not liking me staring at books or monitors for too long.

Do any of the early access games on the front page appeal to you?
ddickinson: The whole "plenty of the internet" thing is why I find it silly that so many games use eye candy so much. Why would someone spend money on a game for the eye candy when they have Google for free. :-)

I hope so too. But I am trying not to let it get me down too much, still trying to be my usual smiling self. I am able to read a bit more now, so that is helping me take my mind of things as I love reading buy have not really been able to do any for so long now due to my head not liking me staring at books or monitors for too long.

Do any of the early access games on the front page appeal to you?
People are suckers for titillation, especially in this country. Nudity is still largely perceived as the big no-no (yay puritanical remnant bullshit), so people will take whatever they can get.

That's good, at least. Will keep on hoping that you continue to feel better, so you can do more of the things you want to.

No, not particularly. Picked up a few titles from the current sale, that's about it.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: People are suckers for titillation, especially in this country. Nudity is still largely perceived as the big no-no (yay puritanical remnant bullshit), so people will take whatever they can get.

That's good, at least. Will keep on hoping that you continue to feel better, so you can do more of the things you want to.

No, not particularly. Picked up a few titles from the current sale, that's about it.
I find that approach funny as well. They are okay with violence, murder, and all that stuff, but heaven forbid something natural like nudity or sex is included. By all means let the kids watch/play violent shows and games, just as long as there are no boobs. :-)

Thank you. Oh, I have played a little of two games you had previously mentioned. The first is Super Meat Boy, which I enjoy as a casual player playing it with my partner, I would hate to play it competitively. And the second game is Hunie Pop, which my sister-in-law made me buy for one of our "let's play some crap games and make fun of them while having a few glasses of wine" nights. Which sound silly, but they are lots of fun. Usually we play Xbox demos on her Xbox as they don't cost us anything, but she loves match 3 type games and she wanted to see what the game was like after hearing all about it from one of her friends. To be honest, I don't really get the appeal to it. Maybe due to me not being a big fan of match 3, and even less of a fan of dating sims. It was still fun been silly with the game and enjoying the company of my sister-in-law and my partner while playing the game, but I think if I played it alone I would be so bored with it after a short time. But again, that could just be me and not really being too keen on the genre. The character drawings are kind of silly as well, like one of them who always has her arm under her boobs as though she is having to hold them up. :-)
Post edited January 29, 2016 by ddickinson
*slow motion wave*

Using the thread as a sleep aid again... pay no attention to me... :-)
Hope everyone is doing amazingly awesome, or better...
ddickinson: I find that approach funny as well. They are okay with violence, murder, and all that stuff, but heaven forbid something natural like nudity or sex is included. By all means let the kids watch/play violent shows and games, just as long as there are no boobs. :-)

Thank you. Oh, I have played a little of two games you had previously mentioned. The first is Super Meat Boy, which I enjoy as a casual player playing it with my partner, I would hate to play it competitively. And the second game is Hunie Pop, which my sister-in-law made me buy for one of our "let's play some crap games and make fun of them while having a few glasses of wine" nights. Which sound silly, but they are lots of fun. Usually we play Xbox demos on her Xbox as they don't cost us anything, but she loves match 3 type games and she wanted to see what the game was like after hearing all about it from one of her friends. To be honest, I don't really get the appeal to it. Maybe due to me not being a big fan of match 3, and even less of a fan of dating sims. It was still fun been silly with the game and enjoying the company of my sister-in-law and my partner while playing the game, but I think if I played it alone I would be so bored with it after a short time. But again, that could just be me and not really being too keen on the genre. The character drawings are kind of silly as well, like one of them who always has her arm under her boobs as though she is having to hold them up. :-)
Yes, that always has been a very, very silly way to approach things. It screams repression to me.

-laughs- Super Meat Boy's all right, it can be fun when you're not ripping your hair out. I didn't mind Hunie Pop, but it did get repetitive by the end. And yes, someone having breasts so large they have to literally hold them up is a bit unrealistic.
AgentBirdnest: *slow motion wave*

Using the thread as a sleep aid again... pay no attention to me... :-)
Hope everyone is doing amazingly awesome, or better...
*Not paying any attention to the Agent in the corner.* :-)

*big silly hug*

CarrionCrow: Yes, that always has been a very, very silly way to approach things. It screams repression to me.

-laughs- Super Meat Boy's all right, it can be fun when you're not ripping your hair out. I didn't mind Hunie Pop, but it did get repetitive by the end. And yes, someone having breasts so large they have to literally hold them up is a bit unrealistic.
I don't mind rage games when playing them with my partner, that makes them more fun. I don't really play them for the score or anything, so I think I escape a lot of the frustration that those going for the best time/score would get. Not that I don't have fun trying, but I don't let it bother me if I don't get the time and things.

As I said, maybe my dislike for Hunie Pop is that I am not the biggest fan of the genre. I can see the appeal, and it is done in a more silly way than serious, which helps it I think. i don't think her breasts were that large to require arm support :-). It just seemed a little strange. I will admit I like some of the costumes, and I have heard that as far as dating sims go it is not too bad. The match 3 was okay, especially with the items you can use. Although it did seem a little easy once you start to level up.
ddickinson: *Not paying any attention to the Agent in the corner.* :-)

*big silly hug*
*quietly appreciating the lack of attention being paid*
*and realizing how much attention I have now created* :-p

*attentive hug*
AgentBirdnest: *quietly appreciating the lack of attention being paid*
*and realizing how much attention I have now created* :-p

*attentive hug*
*big hug for the non-attention creating Agent* :-)

How are you this <insert U.S. time of day>? Are you having trouble sleeping?
Hey ddickinson and all ya other GOGolytes. How are you all?

I found this game earlier http://evglabs.itch.io/starshipcommand and found out that it shares its name with a VERY similar game from the early 80s. Both look pretty cool!

On a related note, has anyone here tried Nether: Resurrected? From what I can tell it was a promising open world FPS post apocalyptic MMO (yes I know, they're a dime a dozen now), the devs lost control of it and the new owners ran it into the ground with microtransactions and a bunch of other junk, the original devs managed to regain some level of control over it and they stripped out the junk and it's apparently on an upswing, it even has a single player mode now. It's in a bundle for $3.49 or so and I'm considering taking a chance on it because I'm a sucker for open world games.
ddickinson: *big hug for the non-attention creating Agent* :-)

How are you this <insert U.S. time of day>? Are you having trouble sleeping?
*big smiling hug* :-)

I'd call it evenight, even though it's technically afternoon here. I live on European time :-p
I'm okay. A few things on my mind, but nothing too serious. Seems to be keeping me awake though. I've noticed that if I come here and complain that I can't sleep, I usually will start falling asleep quickly, so... Here I am ;-)
NoNewTaleToTell: Hey ddickinson and all ya other GOGolytes. How are you all?

I found this game earlier http://evglabs.itch.io/starshipcommand and found out that it shares its name with a VERY similar game from the early 80s. Both look pretty cool!

On a related note, has anyone here tried Nether: Resurrected? From what I can tell it was a promising open world FPS post apocalyptic MMO (yes I know, they're a dime a dozen now), the devs lost control of it and the new owners ran it into the ground with microtransactions and a bunch of other junk, the original devs managed to regain some level of control over it and they stripped out the junk and it's apparently on an upswing, it even has a single player mode now. It's in a bundle for $3.49 or so and I'm considering taking a chance on it because I'm a sucker for open world games.
Hello!

I don't think I have ever even played an MMO, so I can't really offer any feedback on Nether: Resurrected. It's nice that the original developers have managed to get their game back and taken out all the micro-transactions. Is the bundle price low enough that you won't mind if the game is not that good?

AgentBirdnest: *big smiling hug* :-)

I'd call it evenight, even though it's technically afternoon here. I live on European time :-p
I'm okay. A few things on my mind, but nothing too serious. Seems to be keeping me awake though. I've noticed that if I come here and complain that I can't sleep, I usually will start falling asleep quickly, so... Here I am ;-)
I know how that is, having lots going on and not being able to sleep. I hope you are able to get some sleep soon so that you won't be feeling too tired in the morning. Anything we can do to help you sleep? Alcohol, rhino tranquillisers, a big ACME hammer blow to the head perhaps? :-)