It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Remember to always play Borderlands in Coop. Should you ever consider playing it message me. I might join and I have a friends who's Borderlands addicted and I bet she just aches to start another character. She has 285 hours played right now...
Alright. Will keep that in mind but it probably won't be any time soon....

CarrionCrow: It's an unrealistic representation, but they do so in order to keep the player from violently hating a character that's around all the time.

Borderlands 1 is definitely inferior to 2. No question there. Still planning on doing a full 3 runs of Borderlands 2, and there's no way in hell I'd do that with 1.

More than anything, I want to see Borderlands 3. But I'm not getting my hopes up since Gearbox has focused on things like Duke Nukem Forever (which was awful), Aliens Colonial Marines (also awful), and their new IP.
Well even that might be ok....many games seem to struggle with having well written characters ....

You played them all solo?

Doesn't seems like Gearbox is actually caring about the Borderlands franchise at the moment. And i'm not sure how Battleborn will turn out...but honestly i don't care because MOBA is a genre i'm not interested in...at all...
Good evening guys, how are you? I was very busy this week with studies! Just signed in and saw that GoG got early access games! Do you like the program? I do!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good evening guys, how are you? I was very busy this week with studies! Just signed in and saw that GoG got early access games! Do you like the program? I do!
Hi.
I'm learning stuff for the final 3 exams of my M.sc.

And I don't like early access games. Either a product is ready for sale or it is not. Blurring the lines makes this a legal nightmare.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good evening guys, how are you? I was very busy this week with studies! Just signed in and saw that GoG got early access games! Do you like the program? I do!
GreenDamsel: Hi.
I'm learning stuff for the final 3 exams of my M.sc.

And I don't like early access games. Either a product is ready for sale or it is not. Blurring the lines makes this a legal nightmare.
Nice!

and understood your view!
ElTerprise: Well even that might be ok....many games seem to struggle with having well written characters ....

Doesn't seems like Gearbox is actually caring about the Borderlands franchise at the moment. And i'm not sure how Battleborn will turn out...but honestly i don't care because MOBA is a genre i'm not interested in...at all...
Yes, I did. I only got burned out playing Borderlands 2 after I ran it multiplayer for a bit. Redid some of the areas so many times, it still makes me groan to think of doing them again.

Oh gods, I didn't know it was one of those. I thought it was a multiplayer-oriented FPS. I now have even less interest in it than I did a few seconds ago.
Good night everybody!

*hugs and waves*

Thanks gods, almost Friday...
ElTerprise: Well even that might be ok....many games seem to struggle with having well written characters ....

CarrionCrow: Yes, I did. I only got burned out playing Borderlands 2 after I ran it multiplayer for a bit. Redid some of the areas so many times, it still makes me groan to think of doing them again.

Oh gods, I didn't know it was one of those. I thought it was a multiplayer-oriented FPS. I now have even less interest in it than I did a few seconds ago.
Did you pick up Legends of Eisenwald? If so did you try it?
trentonlf: Did you pick up Legends of Eisenwald? If so did you try it?
Yes, I did. Haven't tried it yet, though. Loaded up Satellite Reign and Tales from the Borderlands for a bit, but not that one.
trentonlf: Did you pick up Legends of Eisenwald? If so did you try it?
CarrionCrow: Yes, I did. Haven't tried it yet, though. Loaded up Satellite Reign and Tales from the Borderlands for a bit, but not that one.
I need to try out Tales from the Bordelands, have it on Steam.
CarrionCrow: Yes, I did. I only got burned out playing Borderlands 2 after I ran it multiplayer for a bit. Redid some of the areas so many times, it still makes me groan to think of doing them again.

Oh yes, Borderlands 2 - still have to finish it. I remember it was great fun, but somehow I lost track because I had too much to do. Somehow hoped to convince my wife to play it as a coop with me, but she's never tried any fps before...
Technology really is amazing when you sit back and think about it.

I'm sitting here in my space, and I can see a poster hanging on a wall in someone's house several thousand miles away.
CarrionCrow: I'm sitting here in my space, and I can see a poster hanging on a wall in someone's house several thousand miles away.
Are you using Endre's telescope? And is it a good poster?

Also, hello Mr Crow. I hope you are doing well?

Sorry for the late replies.

ElTerprise: I guess they could've done that. Apparently two of their laptops were stolen...and i don't anything about that developer. Might be one which started as amateur project which would explain that naive behaviour...but i don't know anything specific about it.

Having the programme curated is definitely better than the laissez-faire approach of Steam but i think it might be an option to remove a game in case the developers fails to make progress in development - but i imagine that GOG is aware of that considering their overcautious behaviour when they region-locked games after the launch of the German-language site...
That is not good, but still, you would think they would have a backup somewhere. But then I guess you don't expect to be robbed.

It is reassuring that GOG is curating it. From what I have seen there are horrible games on Early Access. I don't really mind the new feature on GOG, just as long as it does not take away form proper finished games and releases.

AgentBirdnest: *waves goodbye to everyone* Gotta go. Important Agent-related appointment. See you all later this evenoon.

Errrrr... not yet ,'',',',):-\
Oh come now, you are safe as long as you don't be mean to our lovely Fearful. :-)

PalioDeMonte: Everything good with me, just managed to get rid of my flu after two weeks, so there's only a small indigestion left. My wife's also sick since New Year's Day, but it's getting better. But everything that counts - love, job, games, books, music, movies - is fine at the moment. I'm considering to write about the movies I've watched on a more regular basis, but I'm not sure if I'm wanting to take that time away from actually watching them ;)
I am glad to hear you are over the flu, and it is good to hear that your wife is feeling a little better, especially after feeling ill for so long. I hope she will be feeling a lot better soon and that you both can enjoy the rest of the year. Do you enjoy writing reviews?
Post edited January 29, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Are you using Endre's telescope? And is it a good poster?

Also, hello Mr Crow. I hope you are doing well?
-laughs- Not quite. Talking with EIT on Skype at the moment.
Not exactly sure what it is, but it seem nice enough. Nothing too strange or bizarre.

Additional - I was just informed by EIT that the poster in question is of ships, obtained from the local ship museum.

Good evening. =) Good to see you.

Doing all right here, can't complain too much. Saw earlier that life is trying to kick you in the teeth at every turn, I'm very sorry about that.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Talking with EIT on Skype at the moment.
Tell whoever it is that some random people on the internet say hi and offer hugs.
CarrionCrow: Talking with EIT on Skype at the moment.
zeogold: Tell whoever it is that some random people on the internet say hi and offer hugs.
You can say it to ElT yourself ;-) You know he is that guy who is always blamed for everything :P