It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: How old is she?
By your description it could be either 6 or 14.
2. :-|
AgentBirdnest: 47 minutes ,','',',',',):-|
I'm hoping we get something really surprising today. Valve's catalog would be very welcome. I was just thinking it's been a while since playing Half-Life ;-)
I feel your post is lacking something.

Aaaah, yes, this is it.
ElTerprise: Yes. That seems pretty good. And i just bought Starbound :)

I'm really interested in Ashes of the Singularity but that game will never run on my current machine...oh boy...
You hoarder, you!

I got Terraria and have played a grand total of 100 minutes.

It interests me about as much as the mating habits of slug worms.

You figure out how much that is.
ddickinson: What the hell ELT! >:-(
Attention HUT! Battle sister in da house!

Aaah I see it clearly now, it's always the german one's fault. Always blame ElT. It's a good strategy.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by j0ekerr
ElTerprise: Yes. That seems pretty good. And i just bought Starbound :)

I'm really interested in Ashes of the Singularity but that game will never run on my current machine...oh boy...
j0ekerr: You hoarder, you!

I've got about 88 hours on Terraria :D
j0ekerr: You hoarder, you!

Well tastes differ. I played way more hours of Terraria but i didn't track the time played thus i'm not able to give you an exact amount :)
Empress_Owl: Yeah.... She's been pretty awful lately... always testing our limits... and patience... and saying "no" to 97% of what we say or want her to do. Really pleasant...
How are you, new Paramedic Socco ? :)
Ah, that age. Goes from 2 to 5. Heads up, only three years to go! ;-)

Seriously, it's the same with our little one, she's nearly five and slowly there is a change in that she (in very small steps) opens up to reason.
Hey there, everyone.

Interesting developments on GOG today, I see. Can't say I'm surprised, the competition's been able to cut GOG off at the knees on a number of titles, this gives them a way to combat those losses.
But who needs rationality? Lots of silly nonsense thinking right there. Break out those umbrellas, people, the sky is falling yet again.

Getting the urge to crack open the external and get my library up to date fully, put my new net speed to good use in between adding more and more games to my desktop.

Hopefully you're all having a decent enough day, and if you're not, I'll just hope that whatever's causing you problems pisses off for a while instead.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Hey there, everyone.
Interesting developments on GOG today, I see. Can't say I'm surprised, the competition's been able to cut GOG off at the knees on a number of titles, this gives them a way to combat those losses.
But who needs rationality? Lots of silly nonsense thinking right there. Break out those umbrellas, people, the sky is falling yet again.
*welcome wave*
Well, it is the expected panic like always ;-)
I mean, I can't see myself buying early access games, but that does not mean I mind them being here. If people want to pay for unfished games, I am sure not standing in their way.

Only thing I find funny is that gog rejects many games but is willing to risk selling early access games where it is not even clear if they'll ever finish :D

Getting the urge to crack open the external and get my library up to date fully, put my new net speed to good use in between adding more and more games to my desktop.

Hopefully you're all having a decent enough day, and if you're not, I'll just hope that whatever's causing you problems pisses off for a while instead.
Hey Crow :)
Yes definitely not really surprising - the only thing i was surprised about was what told DD earleier, that - according to an RPS article - GOG was thinking about that already in 2014...

Yep - aside from a really unecessary trip to the university my day is fine. What about you?
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave*
Well, it is the expected panic like always ;-)
I mean, I can't see myself buying early access games, but that does not mean I mind them being here. If people want to pay for unfished games, I am sure not standing in their way.

Only thing I find funny is that gog rejects many games but is willing to risk selling early access games where it is not even clear if they'll ever finish :D
Two maybes come to mind, but they're both RPG's that I'm looking forward to, so odds are I'd avoid them in an incomplete form. Not big on breaking flow when I'm spending dozens of hours getting into a story and setting.

It's definitely a weird way to do things. But, as I have in other cases, if certain things don't come here, I'll go to the competition. Not my first choice by any means, but if GOG won't sell things like Dex, or Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, or Arcania, or Spellforce 2 Faith in Destiny, I'll rent them.
I love GOG, but I refuse to let them dictate what my options are.
toxicTom: Ah, that age. Goes from 2 to 5. Heads up, only three years to go! ;-)

Seriously, it's the same with our little one, she's nearly five and slowly there is a change in that she (in very small steps) opens up to reason.
Auuuuugh +____+ **faints**
Good luck with your little one too, then !... almost the end of the war, if i understand well :)
moonshineshadow: Only thing I find funny is that gog rejects many games but is willing to risk selling early access games where it is not even clear if they'll ever finish :D
CarrionCrow: It's definitely a weird way to do things. But, as I have in other cases, if certain things don't come here, I'll go to the competition. Not my first choice by any means, but if GOG won't sell things like Dex, or Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, or Arcania, or Spellforce 2 Faith in Destiny, I'll rent them.
I love GOG, but I refuse to let them dictate what my options are.
Yep, that is the best way to handle things.

Arcania o.O *grumbling how this game should not even exist*
ElTerprise: Yep - aside from a really unecessary trip to the university my day is fine. What about you?
Wonderful. Always fun having your time wasted.

Can't complain here. Crashed out for a while, seems to have helped a bit. If I can just manage to squeeze in the 40 hours of good sleep I've missed this week, I'll be 100 percent. -laughs-

Started Tales from the Borderlands yesterday, and it's all right. Having trouble getting past the Telltale method of "you've got choices, honest, well not really" thing, makes me feel better about not getting Game of Thrones.

Other than that, I'm figuring it'll be some stuff around the house in between getting my library updated fully.
(Only 1,093 of those to check...I'd curse at the monotony of the task, but there's no one to blame but myself on that score.)
moonshineshadow: Yep, that is the best way to handle things.

Arcania o.O *grumbling how this game should not even exist*
Agreed. I'm a big fan of options. I'm no more comfortable with GOG telling me what to do than I am with Steam doing so, or Origin, or Uplay.

I remember you mentioning it, about how bad it is.
Surprise, surprise, I kinda want to see the fully engulfed trainwreck for myself. ;)
Post edited January 28, 2016 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: Arcania o.O *grumbling how this game should not even exist*
CarrionCrow: I remember you mentioning it, about how bad it is.
Surprise, surprise, I kinda want to see the fully engulfed trainwreck for myself. ;)
It is not really a bad game. It is just a bad game when it comes and calls itself Gothic 4... which it clearly was not. If you can see it as a seperate game it probably is not that bad... and if it had been released without pretending to be Gothic 4 and messing everything up (and with that I mean everything, story, gameplay, atmosphere), I might even have enjoyed it, just as a nice RPG.
I am so glad that Piranha Bytes got the rights to Gothic back... The Gothic 3 Addon (which was really really bad) and Arcania were enough of stupid stuff that should have never been released in the Gothic universe.

And now I'll stop since I could go on about this for hours :P
Empress_Owl: Auuuuugh +____+ **faints**
Good luck with your little one too, then !... almost the end of the war, if i understand well :)
There's always good days (truce) and bad days (total war). Thursdays are almost always the worst...
And yeah, I really hope the end of the war is near ;-). You can tell when they start using "But!" instead of outright "No!", but this can be an even greater challenge and very exhausting - when they try to actually discuss everything. And especially when they even have a point (at least from their point of view).
But usually, nearing the current age of my little one, they (slowly) learn to accept you as another being with a right to your own needs and necessities and they become able to compromise.

Don't tell me you've gone gallivating on the other threads again? You know how being exposed to sheer undilluted pontificating idiocy irritates your bilious bladder.

About BoH. I fixed the epub and realized that I did their work for them.
Why do I like formatting text so? I must be a frustrated typesetter.
Also from a book design standpoint, Dungeon World is rather... calling it 'poor' is being too nice. It's the equivalent of picking up four plywood panels, putting a corrugated one on top and calling it a house.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by j0ekerr