It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: What the hell ELT! >:-(

I am gone for a while and you bring Early Access to GOG. We all know this is not going to end well. Who the hell wants to pay to beta test an incomplete game? You evil, evil German. :-)

(One of them really looks like Terraria to me.)

*big silly hug*

Hello, lovely people of the thread of Fred. How are you all today? I hope you are all doing well and have been behaving yourselves? My chat doesn't seem to want to load, so sorry if anyone has sent me a message and I don't respond.

So, did I miss anything fun? Who got the 88,888th post? Did Owl manage to get it like she wanted?

*hugs, waves, funny looks* :-)
*big silly yet happy return hug*
Just read an article on Rock, Paper, Shotgun that GOG was already looking into the possibility of an Early Access programme back in 2014 and it actually makes certain degree of sense from a business standpoint....

That being said...not a huge fan of Early Access...but nice to see Starbound here :D

I'm ok....bit annoyed that the hours at the university today were a waste of time but otherwise i'm fine - what about you?

Yes. I think she got that post - and i got the 90,000th one :)
Post edited January 28, 2016 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: What the hell ELT! >:-(

I am gone for a while and you bring Early Access to GOG. We all know this is not going to end well. Who the hell wants to pay to beta test an incomplete game? You evil, evil German. :-)

(One of them really looks like Terraria to me.)

*big silly hug*

Hello, lovely people of the thread of Fred. How are you all today? I hope you are all doing well and have been behaving yourselves? My chat doesn't seem to want to load, so sorry if anyone has sent me a message and I don't respond.

So, did I miss anything fun? Who got the 88,888th post? Did Owl manage to get it like she wanted?

Hi D's, where have you been hidin'?
ddickinson: Hello, lovely people of the thread of Fred. How are you all today? I hope you are all doing well and have been behaving yourselves? My chat doesn't seem to want to load, so sorry if anyone has sent me a message and I don't respond.

DD \o/ *insanely big and happy hug*
Doing well, yes. Today's been lovely to me so far. Behaving? Well, I suppose that depends on your definition :-p (I see ElT asked about you, so I won't make you answer twice ;-))

Of course Owl got the 88,888th post. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting here, because I'd have burned the thread to the ground :-)
ElTerprise: *big silly yet happy return hug*
Just read an article on Rock, Paper, Shotgun that GOG was looking into the possibility of an Early Access programme since 2014 and it actually makes certain degree of sense from a business standpoint....

That being said...not a huge fan of Early Access...but nice to see Starbound here :D

I'm ok....bit annoyed that the hours at the university today were a waste of time but otherwise i'm fine - what about you?

Yes. I think she got that post - and i got the 90,000th one :)
I can't really say I am a fan of it either, but other like it. At least GOG is curating it all so we hopefully won't get too much rubbish. The 14 day no questions asked thing is nice as well.

Sorry to hear you did not have a good day at university. But I am glad to hear you are doing fine.

I am... I will just say that I am as good as can be expected. Life is being pretty horrible for me at the moment, with one thing after another. But I don't want to bother anyone here with it all, it won't do any good and I don't want to make this place all down. It is supposed to be fun here on the thread of Fred. :-)

I am glad Owl got her desired post, and that you got the big 90,000.

EndreWhiteMane: Hi D's, where have you been hidin'?
Somewhere where I wish I could be hiding from. :-)

Things have not been too good for me since just before the New Year, and they just keep piling on and getting worse. I have just not been feeling very social, but I am trying to spend a bit more time here with all the lovely people of the thread.

But as I said to ELT, I didn't come to bother anyone with my problems, we all have them to deal with after all. So how are you? I hope you have been doing well and are keeping those sexy nurses on their toes. :-)

*big hug*

AgentBirdnest: DD \o/ *insanely big and happy hug*
Doing well, yes. Today's been lovely to me so far. Behaving? Well, I suppose that depends on your definition :-p (I see ElT asked about you, so I won't make you answer twice ;-))

Of course Owl got the 88,888th post. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting here, because I'd have burned the thread to the ground :-)
Hello, lovely Mr Agent!

I am very glad to hear the day has been treating you well so far.

Why would you need to burn the whole thread to the ground? could you not just burn everyone after 88,8887 and let Owl then post? :-)

*big hug*
Post edited January 28, 2016 by ddickinson
AgentBirdnest: I won't leave this thread for a couple days though, because I'm afraid of the rage on the outside :-p
*rage protection hug?*
ddickinson: *hugs, waves, funny looks* :-)
*big glad to see you hug*
Post edited January 28, 2016 by moonshineshadow
ddickinson: I can't really say I am a fan of it either, but other like it. At least GOG is curating it all so we hopefully won't get too much rubbish. The 14 day no questions asked thing is nice as well.

Sorry to hear you did not have a good day at university. But I am glad to hear you are doing fine.

I am... I will just say that I am as good as can be expected. Life is being pretty horrible for me at the moment, with one thing after another. But I don't want to bother anyone here with it all, it won't do any good and I don't want to make this place all down. It is supposed to be fun here on the thread of Fred. :-)

I am glad Owl got her desired post, and that you got the big 90,000.
Here's hoping that GOG actually has proper and lasting concept for it but the 14 nqa refund is certainly a promising start and the selection of "in development" games doesn't seem to bad either.

Thank you :)
Sorry to hear that - hopefully it'll change for you for the better soon *big hug*

Well i guess if anyone else would have gotten that post she'd have them thrown in the oubliette or worse :)
Thank you - for once i also get one of those special posts :)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi D's, where have you been hidin'?
ddickinson: Somewhere where I wish I could be hiding from. :-)

Things have not been too good for me since just before the New Year, and they just keep piling on and getting worse. I have just not been feeling very social, but I am trying to spend a bit more time here with all the lovely people of the thread.

But as I said to ELT, I didn't come to bother anyone with my problems, we all have them to deal with after all. So how are you? I hope you have been doing well and are keeping those sexy nurses on their toes. :-)

*big hug*
Other than health and life in general being a challenge I've been doing OK.
"Bothering' each other with our problems is what we do in this thread. Feel free to join in.
*bearhug*
ddickinson: Why would you need to burn the whole thread to the ground? could you not just burn everyone after 88,8887 and let Owl then post? :-)

*big hug*
Hmmm... I suppose it's a good point. After all, I didn't burn the thread down after that evil Fearful stole the Empress' 44,444th post >:-| I let her live...
*silly hug*
ddickinson: ...
*BIG nice to see you hugs!!*

I hope you are well?
moonshineshadow: *rage protection hug?*
Thank you! I'm feeling safer already ',','):-| *phew*
(*big return hug*)
moonshineshadow: *big glad to see you hug*
*big thank you hug*

ElTerprise: Here's hoping that GOG actually has proper and lasting concept for it but the 14 nqa refund is certainly a promising start and the selection of "in development" games doesn't seem to bad either.

Thank you :)
Sorry to hear that - hopefully it'll change for you for the better soon *big hug*

Well i guess if anyone else would have gotten that post she'd have them thrown in the oubliette or worse :)
Thank you - for once i also get one of those special posts :)
Maybe wait and see how the 14 day refund works, and if it really is just no questions asked. I just hope we don't end up getting more early access releases than we do actual finished game releases

Thank you. *return hug*

Well Agent was willing to burn Fred to the ground if Owl did not get the post. So no need for the oubliette. :-)

EndreWhiteMane: Other than health and life in general being a challenge I've been doing OK.
"Bothering' each other with our problems is what we do in this thread. Feel free to join in.
*bearhug*
I would join in, but for a few reasons. One I don't like to burden others when they have their own things to deal with, two it won't really do me any good other than me moaning about things to people, and third it will just get me angry due to the nature of some of the things, and I like to come here to get away from some of the crap things. But thank you for the offer. :-)

*big hug*
EndreWhiteMane: "Bothering' each other with our problems is what we do in this thread.
^This. I had a nice session of bothering everyone yesterday. It made me feel better :-)

Gotta have problems to appreciate the fun even more. That's my silly little Birdnest philosophy, anyway.
AgentBirdnest: Hmmm... I suppose it's a good point. After all, I didn't burn the thread down after that evil Fearful stole the Empress' 44,444th post >:-| I let her live...
*silly hug*
But to be fair, if you try to burn and kill our lovely Fearful then I would have to get my chainsword and cut off more than just your legs this time. :-)

*big silly hug*

toxicTom: *BIG nice to see you hugs!!*

I hope you are well?
Not really, but nothing I need to go into. Reading back a few pages I see things have not been going too well for you either. I am very sorry to hear that, and I really hope that things will start to improve for you all as the year goes on.

*big great to see you hug*
ddickinson: Maybe wait and see how the 14 day refund works, and if it really is just no questions asked. I just hope we don't end up getting more early access releases than we do actual finished game releases

Thank you. *return hug*

Well Agent was willing to burn Fred to the ground if Owl did not get the post. So no need for the oubliette. :-)
Well that will be interesting to see indeed...might end up testing that because i already bought Terraria in Space aka Starbound :)
That's my only big concern about the programme too but considering GOG's curated approach and the sheer number of tosh in the early access programme elsewhere (or as Crow would say "the rental platform" ^^) i'm not too worried (at the moment).

You're welcome *another big hug*

That would've been a good solution to but i would've opted for the oubliette approach because it involves less cothreaderal damage ;)
ddickinson: Not really, but nothing I need to go into. Reading back a few pages I see things have not been going too well for you either. I am very sorry to hear that, and I really hope that things will start to improve for you all as the year goes on.

*big great to see you hug*
Sorry to hear that :-/

Same wishes for you *fingers crossed*