It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: How are you *big return hug*?
cecil: Awesome thanks :-) for several reasons :-)
1. It's my B Day (hence why I was handing out cake)
2. I have met all these awesome people on here who mean more then I can convey well sometimes.
Oh, in that case:

Happy Birthday!

*extra big happy birthday hug*

I'll also be having some of that cake. I never say no to free cake.
GreenDamsel: Happy Birthday.
cecil: thank you long time no see hope you are well Green :-)
I lurk here and there. Some days are calm and I have time to actually reply. others I'm just reading through some of the comments.

How are you going to celebrate today?
cecil: thank you long time no see hope you are well Green :-)
GreenDamsel: I lurk here and there. Some days are calm and I have time to actually reply. others I'm just reading through some of the comments.

How are you going to celebrate today?
nothing too fancy maybe just go for some nice food.
Good moaning.

Welp in the end I didn't take a photo of a pile of horseshit.

The assignment was, 'photograph something you feel represents the concept of economy'.

So I photographed a butcher's shop.

I still think the pile of shit is a better representation, but I didn't feel like looking for a horse.
Even though I know where to find some.
And their poop.
The street is lined with it.
And the dogs eat it.

That was almost poetic, except that I'm talking about horse waste, so it only manages scatological.
2. I have met all these awesome people on here who mean more then I can convey well sometimes.
Congratulations.
And if you see that kid, punch him in the face for me!
j0ekerr: The assignment was, 'photograph something you feel represents the concept of economy'.

So I photographed a butcher's shop.
LOL, that's actually a pretty good choice, considering how global economics and how big companies like Monsanto or Nestlé are basically getting away with murder...
ElTerprise: How are you *big return hug*?
Happy Birthday, then!!! Let's make it awesome!!!!
47 minutes ,','',',',',):-|
I'm hoping we get something really surprising today. Valve's catalog would be very welcome. I was just thinking it's been a while since playing Half-Life ;-)
AgentBirdnest: 47 minutes ,','',',',',):-|
I'm hoping we get something really surprising today. Valve's catalog would be very welcome. I was just thinking it's been a while since playing Half-Life ;-)
that would be great. Especially since Valve doesn't have their own platform. I'm sure they'll publish their stuff on GoG ;D
GreenDamsel: that would be great. Especially since Valve doesn't have their own platform. I'm sure they'll publish their stuff on GoG ;D
Well, some people would let off some Steam...
AgentBirdnest: 47 minutes ,','',',',',):-|
GreenDamsel: that would be great. Especially since Valve doesn't have their own platform. I'm sure they'll publish their stuff on GoG ;D
Heh... why not ! After all, Steam sells The Witcher games as well... It's GOG (CD Projekt, sorry)'s stuff... :-)
Hello again *big hugs and waves*.....what a waste of time *sigh*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
That's great to hear and i wish you an awesome day :)
Empress_Owl: Heh... why not ! After all, Steam sells The Witcher games as well... It's GOG (CD Projekt, sorry)'s stuff... :-)
Plus, Ubisoft has their own store, and they release games on both GOG and Steam :-)
Post edited January 28, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Happy Birthday Cecil! ;-)

Morning all.