It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: That's funny. I told them just about that exact same statement.
Cool xD
Well i guess it's some sort of a standard statement when it comes to smartphones, tablets and whatnot that rely on internet etc... it's also often used when it comes to rooting a phone because if you mess that up you end up with a overpriced paper weight :)
EndreWhiteMane: No you weren't wrong, internet IS what they need. I just got confused as to what they meant they were getting to provide it.
I corn-fuse easily, Iowa, corn, get it? :-)
-laughs- Dork.

I know what I'll do at this point. I'll get the wireless here, and let that work on them until they finally stop dipping their toes in the pool and jump in with their own setup.
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that you sure as hell notice a lack of internet once you get used to having it available at all times.
EndreWhiteMane: (...) I corn-fuse easily, Iowa, corn, get it? :-)
... :D
Post edited January 27, 2016 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: (...) I corn-fuse easily, Iowa, corn, get it? :-)
ElTerprise: ... :D
Thank you, I'll be here all day. :-)

Another brilliant note: Just spent an hour trying to find the update downloads for Pandora: First Contact.
Upon installing the game I find it has a built in updater.
DOH!
R.I.P. Colin Vearncombe
EndreWhiteMane: Thank you, I'll be here all day. :-)

Another brilliant note: Just spent an hour trying to find the update downloads for Pandora: First Contact.
DOH!
Good to know. :)

Uh...that's unfortunate. Pandora: First Contact rings a bell. That's a 4X from Matrix, right?
I seriously need to stop installing games when I'm in a "twiddling my thumbs" kind of mood. I have so many shortcuts that I shoved 140 of them into a folder, now I'm gradually filling up the screen again.

On the bright side of my weird OCD or whatever you want to call it habit, there are some good looking games loaded up. Ended up grabbing Satellite Reign, Legends of Eisenwald, Oddworld, Hyperdimension Neptunia and Tales from the Borderlands from the sale, looking forward to giving them all a try in between all the Gold Box stuff that's sitting on the desktop.
EndreWhiteMane: Thank you, I'll be here all day. :-)

DOH!
ElTerprise: Good to know. :)

Uh...that's unfortunate. Pandora: First Contact rings a bell. That's a 4X from Matrix, right?
Yes, 4x at the planetary scale like Alpha Centauri.
CarrionCrow: I seriously need to stop installing games when I'm in a "twiddling my thumbs" kind of mood. I have so many shortcuts that I shoved 140 of them into a folder, now I'm gradually filling up the screen again.

On the bright side of my weird OCD or whatever you want to call it habit, there are some good looking games loaded up. Ended up grabbing Satellite Reign, Legends of Eisenwald, Oddworld, Hyperdimension Neptunia and Tales from the Borderlands from the sale, looking forward to giving them all a try in between all the Gold Box stuff that's sitting on the desktop.
So far my new machine has an antique world map background and two small icons, a games folder and the recycle bin.
It's like looking at a purdy picture. :-)
Post edited January 27, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: I seriously need to stop installing games when I'm in a "twiddling my thumbs" kind of mood. I have so many shortcuts that I shoved 140 of them into a folder, now I'm gradually filling up the screen again.

O.O....140?
Thankfully my HDD is not big enough to install countless games but otherwise i'd probably do the same.
Also got Satellite Reign, Oddworld and Tales from the Borderlands from the Promo :)

EndreWhiteMane: Yes, 4x at the planetary scale like Alpha Centauri.
Just looked it up on Steam. It looks really good - a bit Civlization-esque. Do you like it?
EndreWhiteMane: Yes, 4x at the planetary scale like Alpha Centauri.
ElTerprise: Just looked it up on Steam. It looks really good - a bit Civlization-esque. Do you like it?
Just loaded it for the first time, hence my ignorance about the updater. :/
EndreWhiteMane: Just loaded it for the first time, hence my ignorance about the updater. :/
Ah i see. Would you mind sharing your first impressions after you played a bit of it?
*runs in at blinding speed, skids to a halt right next to Endre, lips a few centimeters far from his ears - not quite entirely on his lawn*

*whispers: "hello"*

*Hugs and best wishes for everyone*

And my exams are done for now ... today was physics; and I might have just botched it (missed a few really hazy questions) ...

But all the rest went well at least, and it might just be a pass.

I'm of to visit the grandparents while they are still with us :D
EndreWhiteMane: Just loaded it for the first time, hence my ignorance about the updater. :/
ElTerprise: Ah i see. Would you mind sharing your first impressions after you played a bit of it?
Will do, I'm curious because it got low ratings when it came out but the updates to the Nashira expansion seem to have fixed a LOT of things in the gameplay.
Vnlr: *runs in at blinding speed, skids to a halt right next to Endre, lips a few centimeters far from his ears - not quite entirely on his lawn*

And my exams are done for now ... today was physics; and I might have just botched it (missed a few really hazy questions) ...

Hi there! :-)
Enjoy your visit, grandparents would be a cool thing to have.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
Vnlr: *runs in at blinding speed, skids to a halt right next to Endre, lips a few centimeters far from his ears - not quite entirely on his lawn*

This is how one-sided CS usually starts. Let me grab my Popcorn.
Stuck.
Having trouble focusing on anything today thanks to the incessant lightheadedness. Having trouble eating (thanks to the nausea) which certainly won't help the first issue. Getting a bit anxious about everything, and starting to feel slightly claustrophobic, but can't go for a walk due to lightheadedness and shaking. Seems I'm getting stuck in a cycle here...
[/random venting]
Post edited January 27, 2016 by AgentBirdnest