It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
*hugs, waves, helmet tips, and good mornings to all new people*
Post edited January 27, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *hugs, waves, helmet tips, and good mornings to all new people*
You forgot the milkshakes :P

Hi Agent *big hug*
How are you?
ElTerprise: You forgot the milkshakes :P

Hi Agent *big hug*
How are you?
That's Endre's job. I don't know how to make milkshakes :-p

I'm feeling quite unwell today. I seemed to be getting better for a few days, but suddenly these mysterious symptoms are back in full force. Despite that, I'm in a great mood, and still (awkwardly) smiling, so I'm not too bad :-}

How's Wednesday treating our lovely Mr T?

Hi Agent *big hug*
How are you?
AgentBirdnest: That's Endre's job. I don't know how to make milkshakes :-p
- 4 cups ice cream (your choice of flavor)
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups of milk (add more for a thinner milkshake, less for a thicker one)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (optional)
- a dash of cinnamon (optional)
- some insert such as candy or cookies (optional)

Put into blender and blend until smooth.
Serves 4.

I'm feeling quite unwell today. I seemed to be getting better for a few days, but suddenly these mysterious symptoms are back in full force. Despite that, I'm in a great mood, and still (awkwardly) smiling, so I'm not too bad :-}

How's Wednesday treating our lovely Mr T?
Oh right. In that forget about the milkshakes :P

Oh sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll better soon but good to hear that you're still in a great mood :)

Don't ask. I'm having a lovely headache and don't feel that good in general but i'm still in a decent mood :)
Damn... I should never have said anything about the anti-shake hugs... now you are always talking about milkshakes... and making me want one :P
moonshineshadow: Damn... I should never have said anything about the anti-shake hugs... now you are always talking about milkshakes... and making me want one :P
Anti-shake hugs?! Did I miss something in my lurking? What kind of nonsense is this? The Isley Brothers wouldn't stand for this!
ElTerprise: Don't ask. I'm having a lovely headache and don't feel that good in general but i'm still in a decent mood :)
The perk of having a headache...
(Can I borrow that when you're done with it? ^^)

Nothing happens here on Wednesdays, right? I mean, no new games or anything?
Hello everybody!

*hugs and waves*

Sorry that I've been away for so long. I had problems, job related, family related, health-wise and finally (not surprisingly) mental.
I hope you are all reasonably well at least :-)
AgentBirdnest: The perk of having a headache...
(Can I borrow that when you're done with it? ^^)

Nothing happens here on Wednesdays, right? I mean, no new games or anything?
Thanks. I really need to bookmark the badge site :)
Sure you can have it too :)

Well might get something ....

toxicTom: Hello everybody!

*hugs and waves*

Sorry that I've been away for so long. I had problems, job related, family related, health-wise and finally (not surprisingly) mental.
Hey *big hug*

No need to apologize. That's absolutely understandable considering these problems you mentioned. I hope they're gone now?
How are you doing? I'm not really good today - mostly due to a really lovely headache...
moonshineshadow: Damn... I should never have said anything about the anti-shake hugs... now you are always talking about milkshakes... and making me want one :P
*laughing* I want one too... Maybe trying to imagine that the milkshakes are broccoli-flavoured will make us crave them a little less :-p
zeogold: Anti-shake hugs?! Did I miss something in my lurking? What kind of nonsense is this? The Isley Brothers wouldn't stand for this!
Nope nope nope... I refuse to ever hear that song not performed by Mr Bueller - the way it was meant to be experienced ;-)
Post edited January 27, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
toxicTom: *hugs and waves*
*extra big hug* I hope things are getting better for you! And no need to apologize, sometimes there is a need to step away and I think everyone here understands that. And when you come back we'll be here to listen to you or give you a hug :-)
toxicTom: Hello everybody!

*hugs and waves*

Hey there, Tom! Good mornoon, and good to hear from you. I don't like the sound of all those problems :-\ I'm hoping that the word "had" means things are a bit better now...
*Extra big comforting and all-good-things hug*
And thanks for your hope directed toward us :-)
ElTerprise: No need to apologize. That's absolutely understandable considering these problems you mentioned. I hope they're gone now?
How are you doing? I'm not really good today - mostly due to a really lovely headache...
Well... I think I'm on the way of sorting things out. My job situation will be... interesting for at least the next six months - but I hope I can keep calm and work things out without without putting too much pressure to myself.

Headache? Me too, for days now. I think it's a combination of the weather (warm (for January) and humid), tension in the back muscles and all the turmoil of the last weeks in my head...