It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Doing OK, was tired from chores but I think the silliness helped. :-)
ElTerprise: Good. to hear that the silliness wasn't totally pointless after all :P

On a totally note. My sound just died...again...happened multiple in the last two weeks....hopefully it's not a sign that i have to replace my PC soon....
Usually it's just drivers, does powering all the way down help?
You can get a nice USB audio 'device' if the onboard one dies.
Edit: And, is this the Skype machine? It's notorious for that.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Usually it's just drivers, does powering all the way down help?
You can get a nice USB audio 'device' if the onboard one dies.
Edit: And, is this the Skype machine? It's notorious for that.
Might have something to do Windows 10 not cooperating with the device...the PC is over 5 years old. Powering down helped the last times. Cannot remember if that has happened before i upgradedd to Windows 10. I remember having some issued with my mainboard previously....

Well honestly i plan to replace the computer anyway but having to do it soon would be very unfortunate....
Yep. It is indeed the Skype machine.

Edit: The reboot fixed for the moment. But i still wonder why it happens that often recently...i used Skype before and i run Windows 10 on the machine for months now...might have to check if that also happens when i boot into Debian.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: What did i just watch? xD
Saturday Night Live. Featuring the lovely Ms Hathaway (I didn't realize how young she is o__o Only 33. I thought she was 10 years older.)
AgentBirdnest: Saturday Night Live. Featuring the lovely Ms Hathaway (I didn't realize how young she is o__o Only 33. I thought she was 10 years older.)
That's not what i meant with my expression. I was stunned by the silliness of that piece :P
Although i've never watched it - i do know what SNL is. Wow. I also thought that she would be older....
Good morning!
Sorry for causing anger by trying to get the gog bear throne usurped :)

EIT, hope your sounds work again... I lost my sounds too when upgraded to win10... but got it back later... I think a driver upgrade did it.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by superstande
I seriously hate games that don't let you change difficulty mid-game.
Playing Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, and the combat's too easy. So I go to change the difficulty to hard, but I can't.
So now I get to ditch a couple hours of progress so the whole thing doesn't feel like a cakewalk.
*hugs and waves*
CarrionCrow: I seriously hate games that don't let you change difficulty mid-game.
Playing Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, and the combat's too easy. So I go to change the difficulty to hard, but I can't.
So now I get to ditch a couple hours of progress so the whole thing doesn't feel like a cakewalk.
Same here, but I usually want to change the difficulty from hard to easy :-p
I did start The Witcher 2 on easy and upgraded to medium pretty quickly. I had to temporarily lower it to easy again for a boss fight though.
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*much bigger hug* Good Morning, Valkyrie!
Post edited January 27, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: *much bigger hug* Good Morning, Valkyrie!
*big return hug* Yeah someone else is awake, it was getting lonely here ;-)
Hope you are doing fine.
CarrionCrow: I seriously hate games that don't let you change difficulty mid-game.
That sounds quite irritating... a proper difficulty level is important...
moonshineshadow: Yeah someone else is awake, it was getting lonely here ;-)
I'm awake, I'm just lurking.
Ominously.
*eerie music*
Always start on the highest difficulty. Either you very quickly learn that it's too hard or games usually let you scale back the difficulty later on via menus.
GreenDamsel: Always start on the highest difficulty. Either you very quickly learn that it's too hard or games usually let you scale back the difficulty later on via menus.
I dunno why, but I always feel semi-irritated when I even get the choice. I feel like if I haven't beaten it at hardest difficulty, I haven't "actually" beaten the game. It awakens my inner perfectionist.
GreenDamsel: Always start on the highest difficulty. Either you very quickly learn that it's too hard or games usually let you scale back the difficulty later on via menus.
zeogold: I dunno why, but I always feel semi-irritated when I even get the choice. I feel like if I haven't beaten it at hardest difficulty, I haven't "actually" beaten the game. It awakens my inner perfectionist.
Usually I start on second highest now that I've gotten older. I don't have time to retry a level 15 times.
Once I've beaten a game on second highest and it was actually good I usually go back and beat it again on the highest difficulty the next time I have vacation.
Good morning/afternoon, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing at least fairly well today.