It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Damn... I should never have said anything about the anti-shake hugs... now you are always talking about milkshakes... and making me want one :P
AgentBirdnest: *laughing* I want one too... Maybe trying to imagine that the milkshakes are broccoli-flavoured will make us crave them a little less :-p
Now I want creamy broccoli soup and a normal milkshake as dessert :P
AgentBirdnest: *laughing* I want one too... Maybe trying to imagine that the milkshakes are broccoli-flavoured will make us crave them a little less :-p
moonshineshadow: Now I want creamy broccoli soup and a normal milkshake as dessert :P
I find that the best way to get your mind off of something like this is to think of waffles. Nice, fluffy waffles, drenched in maple sryup, golden and toasty and soft.

...I'm such a horrible person, aren't I?
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* I hope things are getting better for you! And no need to apologize, sometimes there is a need to step away and I think everyone here understands that. And when you come back we'll be here to listen to you or give you a hug :-)
AgentBirdnest: Hey there, Tom! Good mornoon, and good to hear from you. I don't like the sound of all those problems :-\ I'm hoping that the word "had" means things are a bit better now...
*Extra big comforting and all-good-things hug*
And thanks for your hope directed toward us :-)
Lot of thanks for the warm welcome to you all *extra big round of hugs*

I really do hope for "had" too. I predict my work situation will be rather complicated for the time being, but otherwise things seem to brighten up.
What really bothers me the most is that all the bad stuff recently spare the kids. Instead of being their usual cheery and clever selves they have become increasingly bipolar, going from incredibly manic periods to brooding and (seemingly gratuitous) sadness or anger.
:-(

What I really do hope is that thing will go back to normal for them really quick. My wife and me are trying to spend more "quality time" with them, but of course that isn't easy, for lack of time/opportunity and because the troubles have made us more irritable too.
Mhm....that looks delicious :D

toxicTom: Well... I think I'm on the way of sorting things out. My job situation will be... interesting for at least the next six months - but I hope I can keep calm and work things out without without putting too much pressure to myself.

Headache? Me too, for days now. I think it's a combination of the weather (warm (for January) and humid), tension in the back muscles and all the turmoil of the last weeks in my head...
I hope everything will turn out all right and that the job situation won't be too stressful for you *big hug* :)

Yes. Not surprising considering the weather - i assume the weather is also msotly responsible for my headache....
*waves for everybody, hugs for those who like and of course some tea...*

toxicTom: Hello everybody!

*hugs and waves*

Sorry that I've been away for so long. I had problems, job related, family related, health-wise and finally (not surprisingly) mental.
I hope you are all reasonably well at least :-)
*return hug*

Sorry to hear about that, but definitely no need to apologize. Take your time, try to sort your things out and let me/us know it there's anything we can do. Don't hesitate to use the chat. I know about all of these problems from my own or my wife's experiences and sometimes it helps just to talk to somebody you don't know at all, but consider trustworthy.

What's your profession, if I may ask?
moonshineshadow: Now I want creamy broccoli soup and a normal milkshake as dessert :P
I'm looking forward to potatoe soup with bockwurst tonight :-)
toxicTom: I'm looking forward to potatoe soup with bockwurst tonight :-)
Argh. I hate you ;-)
PalioDeMonte: What's your profession, if I may ask?
Software developer, mostly web, with project responsibly.

For the last twoandahalf years I've (almost single-handedly) built an web portal for a big repair service company for construction tools and machines that covers all their workflows and customer and business partner interaction.
Guten Tag, German thread ! :)
Wie geht es ihnen ?
**Big hugs with sausages and insipid beer** :-D
PalioDeMonte: What's your profession, if I may ask?
toxicTom: Software developer, mostly web, with project responsibly.

For the last twoandahalf years I've (almost single-handedly) built an web portal for a big repair service company for construction tools and machines that covers all their workflows and customer and business partner interaction.
Sounds cool. A big, personally rewarding project. I hope you can build up on that.

But anyway, I especially hope that your kids will feel better soon. Nothing I can imagine that's more horrible than sad kids. Is Leipzig a good place for kids - besides the Zoo?
Empress_Owl: Guten Tag, German thread ! :)
Wie geht es ihnen ?
Bestens! Merci, Madame Chouette! *big hugs*
Post edited January 27, 2016 by PalioDeMonte
Wie geht es ihnen ?
GAAHHH!! Not you too!! :-O
*hides in a corner from the army of Germans*
Wie geht es ihnen ?
AgentBirdnest: GAAHHH!! Not you too!! :-O
You cannot hide!
PalioDeMonte: Bestens! Merci, Madame Chouette! *big hugs*
Bitte schön, mein lieber Freund ! :-> **große Umarmung**
AgentBirdnest: GAAHHH!! Not you too!! :-O
PalioDeMonte: You cannot hide!
**snaugh** >__o
Post edited January 27, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Wie geht es ihnen ?
*Big hugs!*

But... insipid beer? We're not Americans, you know.... *puzzled*
Wie geht es ihnen ?
Can I just get a normal hug? Please?
Attachments:
please.jpg (86 Kb)