It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: hey have you seen this: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/replace_gogbear_with_tinye ? :)
I found this from the TinyE appreciation thread :)
Theodore forever!
Attachments:
gogbear7.png (40 Kb)
Pardon me, who is the "Gogbear" anyway? I've seen a lot of mention but never delved into this yet ...
Vnlr: Pardon me, who is the "Gogbear" anyway? I've seen a lot of mention but never delved into this yet ...
It's Theodore. The bear that shows if anything goes wrong...
Attachments:
404.jpg (79 Kb)
OOoooOOooH, that Bear :)

I hadn't a clue ... really ... I don't think I've even actually taken note of him there before ... *scratches behind his ear, oblivious*

Thanks!
I'm against it. I love our current badge too much. I don't want to see it get replaced :-)

Oh, and good evenoon everyone. *tips helmet*
Post edited January 26, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
superstande: hey have you seen this: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/replace_gogbear_with_tinye ? :)
I found this from the TinyE appreciation thread :)
moonshineshadow: Theodore forever!
...wait....the bear actually has a name?
moonshineshadow: Theodore forever!
zeogold: ...wait....the bear actually has a name?
Yep, the name is Theodore Fourofourski
zeogold: ...wait....the bear actually has a name?
moonshineshadow: Yep, the name is Theodore Fourofourski
http://media.giphy.com/media/l41m5gwGdtCNhk3Qc/giphy.gif
Vnlr: OOoooOOooH, that Bear :)

I hadn't a clue ... really ... I don't think I've even actually taken note of him there before ... *scratches behind his ear, oblivious*

Thanks!
No problem. :)

AgentBirdnest: I'm against it. I love our current badge too much. I don't want to see it get replaced :-)

Oh, and good evenoon everyone. *tips helmet*
Huh...actually didn't know that badge. That's cool :)
I'm against it too...especially since Theodore is perfect for the job :)

Good evening Agent *big hug*
Hi guys, just popping in to say my surgery was a succes and I'm back home again. I still have some pain and I'm quite tired, so I likely won't be on much just yet. Hope you're all doing well!
FearfulSymmetry: Hi guys, just popping in to say my surgery was a succes and I'm back home again. I still have some pain and I'm quite tired, so I likely won't be on much just yet. Hope you're all doing well!
Hey *big happy hug*
That's great news. I hope the pain and the tiredness will pass soon. :)

And now you should enjoy your well deserved rest :)
Post edited January 26, 2016 by ElTerprise
FearfulSymmetry: Hi guys, just popping in to say my surgery was a succes and I'm back home again. I still have some pain and I'm quite tired, so I likely won't be on much just yet. Hope you're all doing well!
That is great to hear *big hug* Hope the pain will go away fast.
Wish you a quick recovery.
ElTerprise: Huh...actually didn't know that badge. That's cool :)
I'm against it too...especially since Theodore is perfect for the job :)

Good evening Agent *big hug*
We have a badge for everything! Even for collecting badges :-)
\o/
*pours Fearful some Hot Recovery Chocolate™*
Post edited January 26, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
That's great! *get well soon hug* I hope the pain goes away soon.