It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PalioDeMonte: Hi everybody *hugs for those who wish, waves for all the others*

Hope you're allright. Just wanted to say hello, have get back to work...
*quick hello and big hug*

Good mornoon Palio! Hope you are doing well, and the rest of your day is spectacular :-)
PalioDeMonte: Hi everybody *hugs for those who wish, waves for all the others*

Hope you're allright. Just wanted to say hello, have get back to work...
Hey Palio ! :)
**Big hug back**
Good luck with your work !! ... see you later !
Whaddyaguys think of the new release? :-)
Namaste! I'm home and heading straight to Technobabylon for a bit! (haven't played anything since Sunday morning)
superstande: Namaste! I'm home and heading straight to Technobabylon for a bit! (haven't played anything since Sunday morning)
Hey Sup :D **big hug**
Where are you, in the game ?! :)
AgentBirdnest: Whaddyaguys think of the new release? :-)
Don't know... looks somewhat tempting, but not very funny... (?)
I'd like to have some users opinions, before I know if I eventually wishlist it or not...
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Empress_Owl
superstande: Namaste! I'm home and heading straight to Technobabylon for a bit! (haven't played anything since Sunday morning)
*fingers in ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA >__< I can't hear you!! No spoilers!!
:-)
Good day, Sup!
Empress_Owl: Don't know... looks somewhat tempting, but not very funny... (?)
I'd like to have some users opinions, before I know if I eventually wishlist it or not...
I'll wait for some opinions too. It's kind hard to tell much from the pics and video. I threw it onto my list for now anyway, since I think it looks cool :"p
Post edited January 26, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
HO ! i didn't know you changed your avatar to actually have a soup stand ! :D haha !!
AgentBirdnest: Whaddyaguys think of the new release? :-)
Looks quite interesting but not sure about it yet.

Oh and hello Agent *big hug*

Salut. :)
ElTerprise: Looks quite interesting but not sure about it yet.

Oh and hello Agent *big hug*
So, we are all in agreement. We are all not sure about it :-p
Well then, how about whoever plays it first must write a report for the others? :-)

*big hello hug*

(Unrelated to anything): Straight from the litterbox to my lap >__<
AgentBirdnest: So, we are all in agreement. We are all not sure about it :-p
Oh I am sure about it. Not interested :P
AgentBirdnest: So, we are all in agreement. We are all not sure about it :-p
Well then, how about whoever plays it first must write a report for the others? :-)

*big hello hug*

Unrelated to anything: Straight from the litterbox to my lap >__<
So it would seem. Of course :)

How are you - aside from being invaded by your feline overlord?
moonshineshadow: Oh I am sure about it. Not interested :P
Even if Owl, ElT, and I all write reports on it saying that it is the best game we ever played? :-)
ElTerprise: So it would seem. Of course :)

How are you - aside from being invaded by your feline overlord?
I am very good, thanks. Actually, I'll go with "great" today. Nothing in particular makes is great; sometimes there are no explanations, and it's better to just enjoy the feeling, rather than try to figure out the cause.

... It's not drugs :-|

How are you?
moonshineshadow: Oh I am sure about it. Not interested :P
AgentBirdnest: Even if Owl, ElT, and I all write reports on it saying that it is the best game we ever played? :-)
If that are honest reports and you three agree on that, I'd worry about what adventures you have played until now and maybe consider it ;-)
AgentBirdnest: I am very good, thanks. Actually, I'll go with "great" today. Nothing in particular makes is great; sometimes there are no explanations, and it's better to just enjoy the feeling, rather than try to figure out the cause.

... It's not drugs :-|

How are you?
Glad to hear that :)

I'm good - a pretty standard day for me - but i'm happy that i slept slightly better last night :)

----------------
Alright. I'm off for now because i have to leave for university. See you all later :)
Post edited January 26, 2016 by ElTerprise
Who wanted more space games?
http://www.gog.com/game/star_wolves_2