It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yezemin: Hello, Owl! *hug attack*

Drinks are on me today.
*prepares hands for grabbing and hugging you*
Good afternoon, everybody *waves*

Don't know if it's okay to hug you guys without explicit consent - any minors around? Watching the brilliant season 1 of Broadchurch took away the innoncence from the hugs (btw, a series that features extensive hugging).

Also finally finished Tomb Raider (2013) this weekend, now have to decide what to play next. The staff picks look really tempting this time, but there is so much on my backlog... Anything that stands out, in your opinion?

Oh, before I forget: Take some Earl Grey, hot!
Post edited January 25, 2016 by PalioDeMonte
Empress_Owl: Hey... ! :)
Not too bad... two customers just took all my beautiful motivation away (as much as I can have, on a Monday)... other than that, I'm doing good ! and you ?
**Even bigger hugs >:-|**
*Burns customers to the ground*
... I'm meh.
**Slightly less angry hug** :-\
PalioDeMonte: Good afternoon, everybody *waves*

Don't know if it's okay to hug you guys without explicit consent - any minors around? Watching the brilliant season 1 of Broadchurch took away the innoncence from the hugs (btw, a series that features extensive hugging).

Also finally finished Tomb Raider (2013) this weekend, now have to decide what to play next. The staff picks look really tempting this time, but there is so much on my backlog... Anything that stands out, in your opinion?

Good afternoon, Palio.
I wouldn't worry about the hugs. After all, the one right above you goes "all grabby grabby" on people everyday... then again, he is dangerously close to being burned to the ground (again), so maybe consent is best. *Big hug* anyway :-p

How was Tomb Raider? I'm guessing not too terrible, if you took the time to finish it?
Wasteland 2 looks really interesting to me, but I'd rather wait to buy it until I can upgrade my system a little bit (which, at this point, means buying a completely new system :-p)
Post edited January 25, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Empress_Owl: Pleasantly lazy... and you ? :)
**Even bigger hug** :-p
Glad to hear that...i'm good :)
AgentBirdnest: Good afternoon, Palio.
I wouldn't worry about the hugs. After all, the one right above you goes "all grabby grabby" on people everyday... then again, he is dangerously close to being burned to the ground (again), so maybe consent is best. *Big hug* anyway :-p

How was Tomb Raider? I'm guessing not too terrible, if you took the time to finish it?
Wasteland 2 looks really interesting to me, but I'd rather wait to buy it until I can upgrade my system a little bit (which, at this point, means buying a completely new system :-p)
Wasteland 2, good idea... Got it when I supported the Bard's Tale IV kickstarter, so I could start downloading it right when I get home.

Tomb Raider was an excellent piece of interactive narration. Better than some blockbuster movies in terms of believable characters and kickass-action. And not too challenging as a game, what was quite good for me, considering the fact that I really suck on higher difficulties.

And considering our little blob - the series made me really think of him in terms of 'inappropriate behaviour' - sorry 'bout that.
PalioDeMonte: Wasteland 2, good idea... Got it when I supported the Bard's Tale IV kickstarter, so I could start downloading it right when I get home.

Tomb Raider was an excellent piece of interactive narration. Better than some blockbuster movies in terms of believable characters and kickass-action. And not too challenging as a game, what was quite good for me, considering the fact that I really suck on higher difficulties.

And considering our little blob - the series made me really think of him in terms of 'inappropriate behaviour' - sorry 'bout that.
Watch your mouth,you might get it slimmed.:)
And I thought everyone overreacted because of "that scene".
Morning all, hope everyone is at least OK today. Akhliber, I hope life gets easier very soon.
I'm doing quite poorly this morning but that usually gets a bit better as the day goes on and the pills take effect.
Impressed by the daily picks, some very good, and new, stuff in there for a change.
*waves, hugs, wolf whistles and aspirin all around*
PalioDeMonte: Wasteland 2, good idea... Got it when I supported the Bard's Tale IV kickstarter, so I could start downloading it right when I get home.

l0rdtr3k: Watch your mouth,you might get it slimmed.:)
And I thought everyone overreacted because of "that scene".
Watch it yourself, I have your mortal enemy here! :-)

https://atypicalmomblog.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/how-to-remove-slime/
Post edited January 25, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
PalioDeMonte: Good afternoon, everybody *waves*

Hello *re waves*
Hm...still haven't watched that although it's been on my "to-watch" list for ages :)

Did you completely finish TR 2013? I still haven't finished the game because it would be a good to finish all tombs and collect before actually going to the final boss...and well now i haven't touched the game for some months now ;)

Hm...i'm really interested in Satellite Reign because i love Cyberpunk :)
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is at least OK today. Akhliber, I hope life gets easier very soon.
I'm doing quite poorly this morning but that usually gets a bit better as the day goes on and the pills take effect.
Impressed by the daily picks, some very good, and new, stuff in there for a change.
Watch it yourself, I have your mortal enemy here! :-)

https://atypicalmomblog.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/how-to-remove-slime/
You shall be grabbed by me and be hugged until you say you love me!

ElTerprise: Hello *re waves*
Hm...still haven't watched that although it's been on my "to-watch" list for ages :)

Did you completely finish TR 2013? I still haven't finished the game because it would be a good to finish all tombs and collect before actually going to the final boss...and well now i haven't touched the game for some months now ;)

Hm...i'm really interested in Satellite Reign because i love Cyberpunk :)
YOU'RE.GOING.TO.<span class="bold">LOVE ME!</span>
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is at least OK today. Akhliber, I hope life gets easier very soon.
Hi Endre.
Sorry to hear tat you're not feeling very good .....
Yep. This week's staff pick is really good...

BTW....GOG reacted to the reporting of the library issues...hopefully it'll get better soon
*takes two of each, and gives one of each back*
Good morning. Hopefully the day will go on quickly then ;-)
See anything in the picks that you absolutely freaking hate?
ElTerprise: Did you completely finish TR 2013? I still haven't finished the game because it would be a good to finish all tombs and collect before actually going to the final boss...and well now i haven't touched the game for some months now ;)
I'm not on 100% because I left out most challenges - collected all relics and raided all tombs, though. But you can play on to get 100% after finishing the story - so go for it ;)
AgentBirdnest: *takes two of each, and gives one of each back*
Good morning. Hopefully the day will go on quickly then ;-)
See anything in the picks that you absolutely freaking hate?
*rises behind Agent and prepares a big ball of slime to throw at him*
Hi,dear!
*slimes Agent*
PalioDeMonte: I'm not on 100% because I left out most challenges - collected all relics and raided all tombs, though. But you can play on to get 100% after finishing the story - so go for it ;)
I still don't get why is there gun parts on supposed ancient tombs? My suspension of disbelief can take so much but that really pulled me out of the game.
Post edited January 25, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: I still don't get why is there gun parts on supposed ancient tombs? My suspension of disbelief can take so much but that really pulled me out of the game.
Noticed that too, but didn't care too much as long as it gave my weapons an extra bang! ;)
PalioDeMonte: Noticed that too, but didn't care too much as long as it gave my weapons an extra bang! ;)
He he.You said bang.