It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Okay, back. Thankfully, both the list and the lines were short. Didn't have to spend hours doing miserable shit.
Good evening Crow!

Chores?

I've got two left hands so I usually get exemption from duty :)
Vnlr: Good evening Crow!

Chores?

Good evening. =)

No, had to go into town and finish off some errands. Shopping, dropping things off at the post office, stuff like that.
Vnlr: Watching a few episodes of "not the nine o' clock news" is strangely relaxing when you are upset about everything in general...

So you are headed to Copenhagen EIT? Scandinavia does have some beautiful cities and villages; Gothenburg jumps to mind, the museum of fine arts is worth a visit by itself...

I myself prefer the countryside though, cities have too many humans cramped together in one place, always makes me very nervous ;)

I also had this wickedly evil plan for one of the players in my roleplaying group *abusive DM smirk*
Yep. And speaking of (art) museums - the Nye Carlsberg Glyptothek in Copenhagen is definitely worth a visit as well. And Copenhagen in general is a beautiful city...

---------------
*sigh* library still takes ages to load.....what is GOG is doing?
Post edited January 24, 2016 by ElTerprise
Vnlr: Good evening Crow!

Chores?

CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

No, had to go into town and finish off some errands. Shopping, dropping things off at the post office, stuff like that.
Oh, that I myself don't mind too much ... one of the boons of living in a relatively small town is that you know a lot of people in the streets and behind the counters (although that is at times a bad thing, where some people are concerned) ;p

So, apparently I just got a mail telling me my soundcloud account is rather popular and they wish me on a program that does this, because I'm special:

"Tradiio is a music app that supports new artists. Artists get
opportunities like being signed by Universal Music, getting articles on
Clash Magazine, accessing studio time at Milocco Studios and even
getting booked for festivals.

Besides this, we have hundreds of thousands of users constantly scouting
for new talent and ready to discover your music.

All of this without even needing to go through the trouble of uploading
new songs to a new platform."

Being half a cynicist, I go over to my soundcloud and see there that, indeed, my tracks have gotten exactly one play the past few months ... right :)

I wouldn't even want them to play my musical muckery on a festival if they asked politely for real :D
ElTerprise: Yep. And speaking of (art) museums - the Nye Carlsberg Glyptothek in Copenhagen is definitely worth a visit as well. And Copenhagen in general is a beautiful city...

---------------
*sigh* library still takes ages to load.....what is GOG is doing?
I've heard many people say that the south is exotic and dazzling, but I always feel far more at ease and one with my surroundings far up north ... and the vistas and the nature and people and architecture are more too my liking as well.

Isn't the divine Carl Nielsen also buried somewhere in Copenhagen?
Post edited January 24, 2016 by Vnlr
ElTerprise: *sigh* library still takes ages to load.....what is GOG is doing?
If nothing else, you're not the only one. Just clocked it, had a wait time of 23 seconds to get mine to load.
CarrionCrow: If nothing else, you're not the only one. Just clocked it, had a wait time of 23 seconds to get mine to load.
So they still didn't finish / fix what caused that...it took about 16 seconds to load in my case.

Vnlr: I've heard many people say that the south is exotic and dazzling, but I always feel far more at ease and one with my surroundings far up north ... and the vistas and the nature and people and architecture are more too my liking as well.

Isn't the divine Carl Nielsen also buried somewhere in Copenhagen?
Yep - i like the north too...

Might be...not sure about that.
CarrionCrow: If nothing else, you're not the only one. Just clocked it, had a wait time of 23 seconds to get mine to load.
ElTerprise: So they still didn't finish / fix what caused that...it took about 16 seconds to load in my case.
12s here. Not that I would have even noticed that there is a problem if you had not written about it, since I normally visit my library rarely :D
moonshineshadow: 12s here. Not that I would have even noticed that there is a problem if you had not written about it, since I normally visit my library rarely :D
Thanks. I guess it's safe to say that the time difference is due to different library sizes. I thought it it might be a problem with BE or AF first but it doesn't matter whether they are running or not...

Oh well time to report that in the "what did just break?" thread....
I'm slowly of bedwards, je suis las, las, las

(there's a little anecdote/word joke tied into that one)

Goodnight everyone!
Vnlr: I'm slowly of bedwards, je suis las, las, las

Goodnight everyone!
Good night Vnlr. Sleep well :)
Vnlr: I'm slowly of bedwards, je suis las, las, las

Goodnight everyone!
ElTerprise: Good night Vnlr. Sleep well :)
You too, sweet dreams!
FearfulSymmetry: I mean foreign in the sense of something like a foreign bacteria that sneaks in and makes you sick. So I guess you'd be on the watch for the virtual equivalent of germs, A.K.A. spammers and the like. ;) (I'll just keep talking until something sticks. :P)

Exactly! Although, when I told this story to the anesthesist he immediately proceeded to one-up my parents. "Oh, if children don't behave I always tell them they'll have to come back to do the surgery all over again. That always gets them ..."

Well, fingers crossed for no vomiting. But apparently some bleeding from the nose is quite likely.

I do always bring up the tasty topics, don't I? :P
Alright, I'll quit arguing with you about that. I do like trying to chase off the occasional disreputable character in here, (which often makes me look like a moron, but it's fun) :-)

Well, I hope you'll be an extra-good girl this time so you won't need any more surgeries, and you get all your presents on time! ;-) And I'll be keeping my *fingers crossed* that everything goes smoothly. I will only accept good luck for tomorrow ):-|
ElTerprise: So they still didn't finish / fix what caused that...it took about 16 seconds to load in my case.
moonshineshadow: 12s here. Not that I would have even noticed that there is a problem if you had not written about it, since I normally visit my library rarely :D
5 seconds.
Which doesn't sound unusual at all. I just wanted to join in complaining about the website :-)
Post edited January 24, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: 5 seconds.
Which doesn't sound unusual at all. I just wanted to join in complaining about the website :-)
*laughing hug* I am quite sure if we really wanted to complain we could find tons of reasons ;-)
Hm...interesting. So it doesn't feel unresponsive or sluggish?
ElTerprise: Hm...interesting. So it doesn't feel unresponsive or sluggish?
Mine's at 16 seconds or so, feels sluggish finding and loading the page but OK once loaded.
Been that way for about 3 days now.