It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Lots of friendly faces is always a good thing, it tends to make parties more enjoyable. :) Oh yes, when is your field trip exactly? Are you excited for it?

Yeah ... I probably won't be able to get much sleep due to the stuffed nose at first, but I intend to just lie in bed for the next week and watch tv series. ;)
Yep. And while it wasn't a really crowded party it was definitely a really great one :)
From 7. February to 19. February and i'm definitely excited although....it'll involve a lot of work :)

Sounds like a good time for Insomnia then :P
Good plan :D
EndreWhiteMane: I always try to be totally exhausted when I go for surgery. (seriously)
They lay me down, I fall asleep and next thing I know it's over. :-)
FearfulSymmetry: ...
Hey Endre, how are you doing?
Aches and pains and a smile on my face. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Doing OK here other than feeling my aches and pains, sadly that's normal. :-)
Well that doesn't sound too bad - despite the sadly normal aches and pains :)

How is your new PC doing btw?
EndreWhiteMane: Doing OK here other than feeling my aches and pains, sadly that's normal. :-)
ElTerprise: Well that doesn't sound too bad - despite the sadly normal aches and pains :)

How is your new PC doing btw?
So far OK, it's locked up once on D:OS but that's all.
Original Sin is by far my most demanding game and so far no smoke from the power supply. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Agent and ElT.
Good morning, Dr Dre. Glad to hear you are smiling. Always a good thing to do (don't do it too much at funerals though. People might suspect you.) :-)
ElTerprise: That's good to hear - hopefully it'll get even better the next days :)
*big thank you hug*
Post edited January 24, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
EndreWhiteMane: So far OK, it's locked up once on D:OS but that's all.
Original Sin is by far my most demanding game and so far no smoke from the power supply. :-)
Well that seems promising and lock ups can happen on any system...in my case it's usually more often a non-demanding game that would lock up the PC....
ElTerprise: Yep. And while it wasn't a really crowded party it was definitely a really great one :)
From 7. February to 19. February and i'm definitely excited although....it'll involve a lot of work :)

Sounds like a good time for Insomnia then :P
Good plan :D
Oh, that's really soon. I hope you have a great time, then! And yep, those trips tend to be hard work and are usually quite exhausting, but I find that they're definitely worth it. :)

Oh yes! I'd love an insomnia sale this week, that would definitely keep me distracted. Sadly I don't think it's in the cards. :P

EndreWhiteMane: Aches and pains and a smile on my face. :-)
Sorry to hear about the pain, but good that you're happy. :)
ElTerprise: Well that seems promising and lock ups can happen on any system...in my case it's usually more often a non-demanding game that would lock up the PC....
My video-editing software is better at bringing my laptop to its knees than even the most demanding games. That program just EATS processing power, especially when rendering the videos.
Post edited January 24, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: Oooooh, Owl should make you a badge for that. ;)

Good to hear that. Do take care of yourself, all right? ;) Hopefully things will continue to get better.

Yeah, I'm kinda nervous ... :P And I'm guessing I'm going to be rather hungry as I'm not allowed to eat much (I get to eat a biscuit before 7 A.M. Woohoo!)
Oooohhh... Good idea! *takes a screenshot of that first sentence, so Owl knows I'm not lying* :-)

'Course I'll take care of myself. I wouldn't be a Survivor (2.38) if I didn't. Besides, this thread needs a healthy Agent to do really important things, like... uhh... well, I don't do much, but at least I don't go out of my way to break anything around here :-p

I hear that people get ice cream when they get tonsil surgery. Maybe they will let you snort ice cream instead? :-p
AgentBirdnest: Oooohhh... Good idea! *takes a screenshot of that first sentence, so Owl knows I'm not lying* :-)

'Course I'll take care of myself. I wouldn't be a Survivor (2.38) if I didn't. Besides, this thread needs a healthy Agent to do really important things, like... uhh... well, I don't do much, but at least I don't go out of my way to break anything around here :-p

I hear that people get ice cream when they get tonsil surgery. Maybe they will let you snort ice cream instead? :-p
You're very important here! We need you for counter-espionage. Without our resident Agent, foreign spies might infiltrate the thread, and where would we be then?

Whahahaha. I had that exact surgery as a kid. My parents had previously threatened that I might have to stay in the hospital for a night if I didn't drink enough after the surgery, and they had jokingly hinted that I might not get my presents (for being a good little girl) until later in that case. Well, for a 5 year old kid presents are of course serious business. So the first thing I did after waking up (okay, not quite the first thing, first I puked blood all over myself, but the second thing) was drink seven glasses of lemonade in one go, immediately followed by a large scoop of ice cream. All the nurses on duty gathered around my bed in amazement, as in all their years doing those surgeries they had never seen anything quite like that.

But no, I'm afraid the only thing I'll be snorting is salt water, and it's gonna hurt like hell. ;P
moonshineshadow: I think the record of message notifications I saw was 31. Turned out in the end it were only messages by 4-5 persons, but seeing that first was a bit of a shock o.O
-giggles maniacally...-

Hmm. The aftermath of impulse...
Either you're going to laugh, going to want to strangle me, or laugh while strangling me. One of the three.
Post edited January 24, 2016 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: *big thank you hug*
*big you're most welcome hug*

FearfulSymmetry: Oh, that's really soon. I hope you have a great time, then! And yep, those trips tend to be hard work and are usually quite exhausting, but I find that they're definitely worth it. :)

Oh yes! I'd love an insomnia sale this week, that would definitely keep me distracted. Sadly I don't think it's in the cards. :P

My video-editing software is better at bringing my laptop to its knees than even the most demanding games. That program just EATS processing power, especially when rendering the videos.
Yes. The time went really fast for that one...but i'm looking forward to it. The last trip i had was definitely worth and i expect that one won't be any different. Plus i'm going to visit Copenhagen and it's surrounding areas again :)

I would prefer that too because i'd hate to miss an insomnia or similar sale which means either now or at the end of February in case GOG actually want to hold an Insomnia sale of course :)

Yes. I know that from my GIS software too...

CarrionCrow: -giggles maniacally...-
O.O

Hey Crow. How are you?
FearfulSymmetry: You're very important here! We need you for counter-espionage. Without our resident Agent, foreign spies might infiltrate the thread, and where would we be then?

Whahahaha. I had that exact surgery as a kid. My parents had previously threatened that I might have to stay in the hospital for a night if I didn't drink enough after the surgery, and they had jokingly hinted that I might not get my presents (for being a good little girl) until later in that case. Well, for a 5 year old kid presents are of course serious business. So the first thing I did after waking up (okay, not quite the first thing, first I puked blood all over myself, but the second thing) was drink seven glasses of lemonade in one go, immediately followed by a large scoop of ice cream. All the nurses on duty gathered around my bed in amazement, as in all their years doing those surgeries they had never seen anything quite like that.

But no, I'm afraid the only thing I'll be snorting is salt water, and it's gonna hurt like hell. ;P
But how am I supposed to tell who is "foreign" and who isn't? Everyone is foreign in here :-p

Hahaha... Adults just don't understand how important presents are. They need to be very careful with that threat :-) Very cool story, but I hope you won't have any random expulsions of blood this time >__o
ElTerprise: O.O

Hey Crow. How are you?
Hey there. =) Getting ready to sing 1 billion bottles of beer on the wall in its entirety, a single line at a time, in Moonshine's chat.
Pretty sure that's going to take a while.

How's your day going?
Post edited January 24, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Good evening people!

Felt like coming over here after working on my skills of integration all day long :p

I hope everyone is doing fine?
moonshineshadow: I think the record of message notifications I saw was 31. Turned out in the end it were only messages by 4-5 persons, but seeing that first was a bit of a shock o.O
CarrionCrow: -giggles maniacally...-
Hmm. The aftermath of impulse...
Either you're going to laugh, going to want to strangle me, or laugh while strangling me. One of the three.
*laughing*
Attachments: