It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *big hug*
Yep, they are working again. And first thing I did is turn them off, I don't want to see these numbers for chat messages, they are sometimes frightening :P
EndreWhiteMane: That's because everybody loves you. I'm thrilled to see a "2". :-)
Awww *big hug*
It is sweet to think of it like that :D

Truth is more like this: Someone donates games for the CG and every name is a seperate message and every code another message. Since not everyone seems to know about starting a new line by shift+enter :P
I think the record of message notifications I saw was 31. Turned out in the end it were only messages by 4-5 persons, but seeing that first was a bit of a shock o.O
moonshineshadow: Since not everyone seems to know about starting a new line by shift+enter :P
People sometimes get irritated with me for not doing that, but I can't help it. I type as I think, I don't plan it all out ahead of time. Bad habit, I know, but it's either that or I lose my train of thought and start musing about the universe and this grand, cosmic riddle we know as life, with its effervescent pieces which all fit together in smooth, flush strokes despite the jagged cuts, leading us all together to a symphonic, vast orchestra playing a humoresque tune for humanity, a parody in and of itself while maintaining a strangely haunting yet hopeful rhythm of the endless tunes of love and war, which push back and forth in the struggle for dominance of the soul, as the mysteries are both internal, external, eternal, and pulsate throughout the-
*slaps self*
j0ekerr: Point and click can in fact be very relaxing, except when you start screaming at the screen about what the fuck does it want you to do now. You've used every single possible combination of items in your inventory and you're stuck. Then someone tells you that you have to throw that plate of pasta in the restaurant to the painting in the museum so that they will take it down for cleaning while you hide behind the fern then you punch the wall behind the painting and discover the monkeywrench you need to loosen the nuts on the captain's bycicle so that you can use the wheel as a gear in the machine of doom.

At which you want to throttle the script writer.
----
PS: Barefoot monkey has been working overtime recently.
Ah yeah :) there are those games too... For some reason your story brings to mind Discworld. Probably never got halfway in that game - maybe I was just stupid, or maybe the logic of the game was, or both - I guess I'll never know ;)

Wadjet Eye games haven't been like that, fortunately. Or at least I can say that about Gemini Rue, Resonance and Technobabylon. There have been times when I've felt quite lost, but there has been always some small clue to get me back on track.
By the way - they are releasing Shardlight this Spring. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ciFhL-KnQ
Post edited January 24, 2016 by superstande
*waves at thread*
Good afternoon everyone *big tired hugs and waves* :)

AgentBirdnest: *hugs some air where ElT used to be*
*big belated return hug* :)
FearfulSymmetry: *waves at thread*
*re wave also offers a big hug* ^^
Hey. How are you?
Post edited January 24, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: *re wave also offers a big hug* ^^
Hey. How are you?
*huge hug* How are you? Are you having a good weekend?

I'm all right, just finishing up the last few things I need to do before the surgery tomorrow. Printing essays and packing my bag and such.
FearfulSymmetry: *waves at thread*
*waves back*
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone *big tired hugs and waves* :)

AgentBirdnest: *hugs some air where ElT used to be*
ElTerprise: *big belated return hug* :)
*hugs the air where ElT is now, and as a result, hugs ElT*

G'fternoon.
Post edited January 24, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *waves back*
Ooh, that is some sophisticated waving. Not sure I can match that. ;) How are you doing today, Agent? Feeling any better?
FearfulSymmetry: *huge hug* How are you? Are you having a good weekend?

I'm all right, just finishing up the last few things I need to do before the surgery tomorrow. Printing essays and packing my bag and such.
*big return hug*
I'm somewhat tired. Just returned from Kiel. My sister was celebrating her birthday yesterday...which means i didn't sleep that much but otherwise i'm fine.

I see. Are you going to have some time to rest when you're done with the "few things"?

AgentBirdnest: *hugs the air where ElT is now, and as a result, hugs ElT*

G'fternoon.
Hey Agent *big return hug*
How are you?
ElTerprise: *big return hug*
I'm somewhat tired. Just returned from Kiel. My sister was celebrating her birthday yesterday...which means i didn't sleep that much but otherwise i'm fine.

I see. Are you going to have some time to rest when you're done with the "few things"?
Did you have fun at the party? Good luck catching up on that sleep. :P Do you have to start early tomorrow?

Err ... eventually? I just need to finish up some more stuff for my thesis supervisor after this. :P I've been working ridiculously hard to get everything done this week, but at least I won't have to worry about much after the surgery.
FearfulSymmetry: Ooh, that is some sophisticated waving. Not sure I can match that. ;) How are you doing today, Agent? Feeling any better?
*declares self the Champion of Waving™* B-|
Yeah, a little bit better today, thanks. Not shaking anymore, which is definitely a win, and makes me a bit less concerned.
Are you super-excited for tomorrow? :-)
ElTerprise: Hey Agent *big return hug*
How are you?
A little better than the last few days (see above), plus I'm in a pretty decent mood. So don't pluck it up, eh? >:-|
;-p
ElTerprise: *big return hug*

FearfulSymmetry: Did you have fun at the party? Good luck catching up on that sleep. :P Do you have to start early tomorrow?

Err ... eventually? I just need to finish up some more stuff for my thesis supervisor after this. :P I've been working ridiculously hard to get everything done this week, but at least I won't have to worry about much after the surgery.
I always try to be totally exhausted when I go for surgery. (seriously)
They lay me down, I fall asleep and next thing I know it's over. :-)

Hi Agent and ElT.
FearfulSymmetry: Did you have fun at the party? Good luck catching up on that sleep. :P Do you have to start early tomorrow?

Definitely. Certainly helped that i already know some of the guests :)
Thanks...i guess i'll add it to my quite long "reclaim-missing-hours-of-sleep"-list :P
Well i don't have any classes but i have to work for the Copenhagen field trip..both for my group and my job :)

Oh my...the rest after the surgery is more than deserved then :)

AgentBirdnest: *declares self the Champion of Waving™* B-|
Yeah, a little bit better today, thanks. Not shaking anymore, which is definitely a win, and makes me a bit less concerned.
A little better than the last few days (see above), plus I'm in a pretty decent mood. So don't pluck it up, eh? >:-|
;-p
That's good to hear - hopefully it'll get even better the next days :)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Agent and ElT.
Hi Endre. How are you doing today?
Post edited January 24, 2016 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: *declares self the Champion of Waving™* B-|
Oooooh, Owl should make you a badge for that. ;)

Good to hear that. Do take care of yourself, all right? ;) Hopefully things will continue to get better.

Yeah, I'm kinda nervous ... :P And I'm guessing I'm going to be rather hungry as I'm not allowed to eat much (I get to eat a biscuit before 7 A.M. Woohoo!)

EndreWhiteMane: I always try to be totally exhausted when I go for surgery. (seriously)
They lay me down, I fall asleep and next thing I know it's over. :-)
Hey Endre, how are you doing?

Oh yeah, that's a good strategy. But I'll likely be given some kind of sleeping pill/calming stuff before the surgery as well, so I should at least be sleepy by the time I get to the operating table. I didn't specifically want to have one but the anesthesist suggested that it might make things easier so I went along with it. Kind of seems like a good idea now. According to him, the people who refuse the pill "tend to be the ones who need it most". He had a face as if there had been a few people for whom he'd have liked to shove that pill right down their throats.

ElTerprise: Definitely. Certainly helped that i already know some of the guests :)
Thanks...i guess i'll add it to my quite long "reclaim-missing-hours-of-sleep"-list :P
Well i don't have any classes but i have to work for the Copenhagen field trip..both for my group and my job :)

Oh my...the rest after the surgery is more than deserved then :)
Lots of friendly faces is always a good thing, it tends to make parties more enjoyable. :) Oh yes, when is your field trip exactly? Are you excited for it?

Yeah ... I probably won't be able to get much sleep due to the stuffed nose at first, but I intend to just lie in bed for the next week and watch tv series. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Agent and ElT.
ElTerprise: Hi Endre. How are you doing today?
Doing OK here other than feeling my aches and pains, sadly that's normal. :-)