It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I also like to look on the bright side of things. For every plucking worthless asshole that makes the entire world miserable, there is an entire thread full of lovely people to make up for it :-) ... (Works for me, anyway.)

Sounds like some lovely ways to pass the time. I'm usually the same way. I never plan anything.
I enjoy the simplest and littlest things. Often the things that I don't need to leave my house for :-p
Heheh, more people should watch that movie (my favourite of the bunch, most assuredly) :D

Which reminds me that according to scientific american the "empowerment for women" movement in Africa is slowly gaining momentum and more succes...

In my case I should probably just listen to my wise old grandparents some more:
As granny puts it; "take a bit less of the world's weight unto your own shoulders").
Or perhaps as grandpa puts it; "just let 'em all rot in the mess they are making and make sure you yourself lead a responsible life to your best abilities"

Drawing or composing is quite fun, but I have to be in a certain mood to get it right (and my composing mostly doesn't get it right even then). But hey, after Tuesday I'll have a week of relaxation with soon after the Carnival holidays to catch my breath and devote myself to the arts :)
Good moaning. How are yez?

Better than I am I hope. This thrice accursed cold is making my nose make an impression of a faucet. A particularly drippy one I might add.

I've lost my Bundle of Holding virginity.

It was a magical experience filled with unicorns, rainbows, lots of pdf files and, unexpectedly, epub versions as well.
Man,I need to hug someone.
j0ekerr: Good moaning. How are yez?

Better than I am I hope. This thrice accursed cold is making my nose make an impression of a faucet. A particularly drippy one I might add.

It was a magical experience filled with unicorns, rainbows, lots of pdf files and, unexpectedly, epub versions as well.
*sees Heinsenbunny*
SURPRISE HUG ATTACK!
When i registered here, i made a mistake, asking a game for a friend. Since then, we where called scammers and it was inducted the ideea that we are one person. This shit bringed us only unfair reactions from other who don't know the truth. So, because i had enough of this, i want to leave GOG.
Because there js no delete for account, i will give it away. Who want to take over send a PM.
superstande: Ah, Congrats! I read about your adventures in the land of horrible gameplay.
Well, at least you have got some sparring with reflexes and coordination.
I have many times told myself after perma-dying in Tales of Maj'Eyal; "At least my skills in turn-based strategy have been getting better and other similar games will be easier and less frustrating."
Here's the thing - that game didn't make me better. My previous experiences with platformers that were infuriatingly difficult while having good controls trained me, so I could compensate for the game only letting me do things like high jump when it felt like it.
Course, "when it felt like it" usually meant when I was fighting or trying to get through an insta-kill section, so the useless bitch would backflip off into oblivion, after which I would scream that she deserved to die for being a fuckwit.

If that game's controls weren't so godsdamned awful, I'd have had it done in a few hours. It's kinda like Prototype in that respect, only about 50 times worse. Prototype's controls feel silky smooth and ultra-responsive by comparison.
yellow_wolf: When i registered here, i made a mistake, asking a game for a friend. Since then, we where called scammers and it was inducted the ideea that we are one person. This shit bringed us only unfair reactions from other who don't know the truth. So, because i had enough of this, i want to leave GOG.
Because there js no delete for account, i will give it away. Who want to take over send a PM.
You can delete your account.
To delete it, go to this link https://www.gog.com/support/contact/general_website_questions and select "account cancellation" in the drop-down menu. GOG support will delete it for you. Keep in mind that all your games will be deleted too.
CarrionCrow: Here's the thing - that game didn't make me better. My previous experiences with platformers that were infuriatingly difficult while having good controls trained me, so I could compensate for the game only letting me do things like high jump when it felt like it.
Course, "when it felt like it" usually meant when I was fighting or trying to get through an insta-kill section, so the useless bitch would backflip off into oblivion, after which I would scream that she deserved to die for being a fuckwit.

If that game's controls weren't so godsdamned awful, I'd have had it done in a few hours. It's kinda like Prototype in that respect, only about 50 times worse. Prototype's controls feel silky smooth and ultra-responsive by comparison.
Alright. Now I fail to see much good in your playthrough :)
But if it's aaany consolation at all, I've heard that people who face a lot of difficulties in life, generally have it easier to deal with future difficulties - that is, if they don't set their computers on fire and curse the day they got into gaming :P
But using that "proverb" as an excuse for gaining something from your ... experience with the game - I'll admit it, this may be stretching it a bit too far ;)

Also, howdies! (is that the plural of 'howdy' ?) from a quiet hotel room... I haven't spent a night in such luxury in some five years...
Post edited January 23, 2016 by superstande
yellow_wolf: When i registered here, i made a mistake, asking a game for a friend. Since then, we where called scammers and it was inducted the ideea that we are one person. This shit bringed us only unfair reactions from other who don't know the truth. So, because i had enough of this, i want to leave GOG.
Apply now and you will also get a brand new Royal Nigerian Oil refinery for free.
Post edited January 23, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Good moaning. How are yez?

Sorry to hear about the faucet nose...
Hopefully your magical experience was enough to make you forget any kind of malfunctioning plumbing for a bit.
Good afternoon GOG :)
**Big hugs with nothing to drink because I'm at the hair dresser**
I hope you're all doing good !
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon GOG :)
**Big hug with extra shampoo (not for drinking)** ^^
I hope the same for you, Wings. Hope the feathers come out looking all shiny and lovely :-)
You poor abused creature...

Would you like a hug? A cookie? A handwritten apology from the forum masses? Maybe you'd like some gift codes to make up for all the indignities you've suffered?

C'mere, little buddy, we'll make it all better for you. You don't have to go, you are such a fucking delight to have around, I just don't know what we'd do without you.
I mean, all the conversations we've had, the good times we've shared, you are an invaluable member, not only of this thread, but of the overall GOG community in general.

Seriously though, if you were attention whoring any harder, I'd be able to smell what brand of douche you're using.
As it stands, your every typed letter is the visual equivalent of someone attempting to play a sad, mournful tune via the power of their accumulated queefing.
CarrionCrow: ...
Seriously though, if you were attention whoring any harder, I'd be able to smell what brand of douche you're using.
As it stands, your every typed letter is the visual equivalent of someone attempting to play a sad, mournful tune via the power of their accumulated queefing.
Don't hold back now, tell him how you really feel. :-)

Morning all.
superstande: Alright. Now I fail to see much good in your playthrough :)
But if it's aaany consolation at all, I've heard that people who face a lot of difficulties in life, generally have it easier to deal with future difficulties - that is, if they don't set their computers on fire and curse the day they got into gaming :P
But using that "proverb" as an excuse for gaining something from your ... experience with the game - I'll admit it, this may be stretching it a bit too far ;)

Also, howdies! (is that the plural of 'howdy' ?) from a quiet hotel room... I haven't spent a night in such luxury in some five years...
Well, it did serve one purpose...

Hey there. Sounds pretty sweet, glad you're having a good time in such opulent surroundings. =)
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon GOG :)
AgentBirdnest: **Big hug with extra shampoo (not for drinking)** ^^
I hope the same for you, Wings. Hope the feathers come out looking all shiny and lovely :-)
Thanks !!! ^^
They should be more red, more shiny, and shorter, too... we'll see ! :)
**Big happy hugs**