It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: I really hope the Deadpool movie is great because I want a sequel featuring Cable and Squirrel Girl.
It looks like it's going to be pretty good. Of all the movies that've come out lately, that's the one that I know I'll be going out to the new movie theater to see.
CarrionCrow: You poor abused creature...
Would you like a hug? A cookie? A handwritten apology from the forum masses? Maybe you'd like some gift codes to make up for all the indignities you've suffered?
C'mere, little buddy, we'll make it all better for you. You don't have to go, you are such a fucking delight to have around, I just don't know what we'd do without you.
I mean, all the conversations we've had, the good times we've shared, you are an invaluable member, not only of this thread, but of the overall GOG community in general.
Seriously though, if you were attention whoring any harder, I'd be able to smell what brand of douche you're using.
As it stands, your every typed letter is the visual equivalent of someone attempting to play a sad, mournful tune via the power of their accumulated queefing.
*laugh*
Ah. That was exactly what I needed right now. Thanks!
AgentBirdnest: I saw you officially threw Betrayal on the dead pile? Any idea what you'll play next?
Have a better list now. Looked at my first page and pulled out Stick it to the Man, Richard and Alice, Serpent in the Staglands, Al Qadim, Ravenloft - Strahd's Possession and Rebel Galaxy.
yellow_wolf: When i registered here, i made a mistake, asking a game for a friend. Since then, we where called scammers and it was inducted the ideea that we are one person. This shit bringed us only unfair reactions from other who don't know the truth. So, because i had enough of this, i want to leave GOG.
Because there js no delete for account, i will give it away. Who want to take over send a PM.
AgentBirdnest: You can delete your account.
To delete it, go to this link https://www.gog.com/support/contact/general_website_questions and select "account cancellation" in the drop-down menu. GOG support will delete it for you. Keep in mind that all your games will be deleted too.
Thank you for your info.
I only want to get out from here.
I had enough.
moonshineshadow: *laugh*
Ah. That was exactly what I needed right now. Thanks!
You're welcome. =)
Hope some smart guys are happy now. The account will be deleted.
This cold is killing me. In a slow and particularly insidious way.

I'm off the 'puter, sitting in the living room's sofa where it's warm, and trying my bloody hardest to ignore the fucking awful tripe being shown on the goddamn telly, some swedish TV-movie with ridicuously handsome people (who might double as mexican telenovela actors, they have the same kind of acting talent), about a young man who suffers amnesia and overcomes an overbearing mother.

Obviously I failed.

If such torture wasn't enough, the awful thing finishes and the follow up is something sporting the title of "Love 'n dancing".

Seriously if I get any more sugar-laced estrogen I'd develop diabetes loaded ovaries.

And I can't fucking change the channel because someone who is the goddamned target demographic is watching the fucking thing, not with rapt attention but because there's nothing else to see, and it's the kind of person to watch 3 hours of a documentary on the exciting secrets of cabbage farming before realizing they don't give a shit about cabbages. And of course criticizing it as tripe will just get a disgusted look.

I've taken refuge, I prefer to die from pneunomia than having to stand through any more of that televised bullshit.

PS: Things have taken a turn for the worse. She's switched to daytime TV.

CarrionCrow: Drinking tends to be very overrated. Every time I've done it in recent memory, I just ended up thinking, "Well, not only was that anticlimactic, I could have spent the money on something I like a whole lot more."
Indeed, I feel the exact same way about sex.

Why are you all looking at me like that?
CarrionCrow: Seriously though, if you were attention whoring any harder, I'd be able to smell what brand of douche you're using.
As it stands, your every typed letter is the visual equivalent of someone attempting to play a sad, mournful tune via the power of their accumulated queefing.
He he he... queefing! He he he!
Post edited January 23, 2016 by j0ekerr
AgentBirdnest: **Big hug with extra shampoo (not for drinking)** ^^
I hope the same for you, Wings. Hope the feathers come out looking all shiny and lovely :-)
But shampoo is so delicious on toast. Second only to mouthwash on the list of things to eat from the bathroom.
Hey all, how's the weekend treating you? :)

AgentBirdnest: Puts a sticky note on this post n__o
I agree. That made me laugh. :P
AgentBirdnest: *laughing applause* :-D

I just noticed Bloodrayne in my library the other day. I bought it, but have no memory of doing so. Might have to blow the dust off that one and try it tomorrow. Looks like some silly fun.
Ever the hunter of the low price, I got those 2 because they were under a buck during a sale. Otherwise I'd have ignored them.

General consensus is that they're okay. Not exactly great games but they rate as slightly less painful than playing with a Lemarchand's box.
j0ekerr:
Sounds like you're having a "if this isn't a circle of hell, it really should be" kind of day.

And yes, sex is overrated. The experience is fine, but if you think it's the end all/be all to human experience, or you're one of those who thinks all meaning in life is linked to having children, you just might be psychotic.
EndreWhiteMane: Not the greatest today but I'm alive, and that a excellent start. :-)
Hi Empress, getting more gorgeous than ever I see. :-)
Not so good today but it'll get better.
*big hug avoiding the stinky hair stuff*
Morning Endre.
I'm utterly convinced that hairspray is hallucinogenic to some people. That's the only possible explanation.
j0ekerr: Morning Endre.
I'm utterly convinced that hairspray is hallucinogenic to some people. That's the only possible explanation.
No, it's the deodorant some people feel the need to spray all over their clothes until standing anywhere near them constitutes a serious breathing hazard.
Here's a supplemental to my previous statement. Just came to mind.

It might be offensive to some people. Probably should've mentioned that immediately.
Post edited January 23, 2016 by CarrionCrow
So I was kinda busy with random stuff during that time, and missed this. I just only found out by browsing through Humble's store.

I just thought I should remind everyone about it.

Oh, and thank you Endre for telling me about Bionic Dues.
-----
Checking more of the Humble sale, I stumbled upon this. I remember seeing it about a year or so ago, slashed down to 3 bucks. I thought it looked cool back then, but its multiplayer-only nature kept me back. Fast forward to now and it's been cut down to less than a buck. So I go to Steam to check it out and... Yep, it's been abandoned, by both the community and the devs. Empty servers, with only a few russian guys in them.

A pity though, it still looks like a damn cool thing.

Oh, and Valkyria Chronicles has a lighter discount than past sales.
Still a damn good game though. If you don't mind the exceedingly weeabo storyline that made me facepalm so hard I was in danger of squashing my eyeballs against the back of my skull.
Seriously, how does logic work in Japan?!
Post edited January 23, 2016 by j0ekerr